[PEACE] All in a day

leonissenbaum

Some of us (including WTF's allies in the initial stage of things, and Singularity & Co. no doubt) started fighting this war in December 20th are getting a kick out of some of these replies.

Well fought/played everyone.  The P&W servers suffered under the strain.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, George Clooney said:

Some of us (including WTF's allies in the initial stage of things, and Singularity & Co. no doubt) started fighting this war in December 20th are getting a kick out of some of these replies.

Well fought/played everyone.  The P&W servers suffered under the strain.

Nobody deserves this.

17 minutes ago, Anarchist Empire said:

Relying on Carthago being dog piled by others was never something I intended to rely on, just last month the person I'm helping was a loyal member of Carthago; until they decided his bank money was worth more than keeping him.

Dude this is such a minimal amount that you're on about that there is absolutely something going on here that you haven't yet factored in. Imho you should keep digging rather than blowing up an unrelated alliance thread over it. No one here has any more information than you do, and I can guarantee that none of us are going to fix it for you

4 minutes ago, Angantyr said:

Dude this is such a minimal amount that you're on about that there is absolutely something going on here that you haven't yet factored in. Imho you should keep digging rather than blowing up an unrelated alliance thread over it. No one here has any more information than you do, and I can guarantee that none of us are going to fix it for you

There will be a ton of easy raid targets now, with so many alliances NAPed and nations bored to log in? I'm not sure.

2 minutes ago, Anarchist Empire said:

There will be a ton of easy raid targets now, with so many alliances NAPed and nations bored to log in? I'm not sure.

No idea what you are on about. You have six members friend

13 minutes ago, Angantyr said:

No idea what you are on about. You have six members friend

Nations all NAP each other, demilitarize, go to just collecting daily as all they do and don't need to be logging in; sure /raid will give a ton of good targets after this. Only other thing would, current war. Where all these alliances really part of the same war. I don't see anyone signing this. If there is some hidden extra thing to catch onto from your announcement, lack of it being clear on mentioning alliances and any signatures is most blatant if there is more to this.

You're the one who said there is some hidden meaning in this announcement. Which is odd, Syndicate would announce on behalf of so many alliances. Did they really all come together to agree to this? I don't know. You can just say what you mean. (I really doubt they all peaced to target me if you're trying to go there, that doesn't make sense. I don't have the slots.) At most 3 can be declared on me at once, then I can choose 5 targets. Math is to my advantage if I pick high loot targets to offset any damage and once defensive slots are full; then can't be countered anymore.I can also shoot 1 nuke and 2 cruise missiles per day, so people who declare on me take more damage anyways.

Edited by Anarchist Empire

5 minutes ago, Anarchist Empire said:

I don't see anyone signing this

Sir, it has been signed and nations are peacing. This has been settled. Perhaps you don't like it and that is fine, you are free to attack whomever you please, but make no mistake this is happening

I'm not sure about your other points, but were I on your council I would absolutely advise you to further investigate this situation with the new member as the money stolen is a very small amount and there is absolutely more to this story, and maybe you'd eventually gather enough evidence to get yourself a nice cb who knows

• Upvote 1

How am i supposed to go into crippling debt buying food and steel  while you guys nuke each other when the war doesn't even get an episode two??

• Upvote 1

Pet me, do it, i know you want to UWU

55 minutes ago, Jacob Knox said:

In other news, if I remember this when 2024 awards come around, I know what I'm nominating for worst FA move.

Nominations are closed 🤣

58 minutes ago, Anarchist Empire said:

Better to think about the silver linings and be happy. Good chance to put myself to the test. Winning easy fights isn't impressive at all, it's where people don't think you can win or achieve anything. I can't force them to send money, but I can easily do so they lose a lot of money by not doing so. (As I'm still making money or breaking even at least.) Grabbed another 20m+ inactive raid target as a slot opened; which is easy loot. More targets will keep coming up I can make money; just need to keep my slots active and I'm good. If they want to underestimate me, good reason to prove them wrong to do so.

In Cybernations, GOONS spent years trying to keep me down before giving up; sanctioning on almost every color; with me never folding. This game is easy to fight uphill odds compare to that game. Nukes, cruise missiles, losing whatever units I can build in a day or 2; that doesn't hurt at all. Purely in people's minds they make it hurt if it does hurt them. They don't have much infra now, but if they try rebuilding their infra as everyone else in this NAP are; then they're just doing so they have more to lose. I can just rebuild really cheap infra to do so I don't have negatieve income or my unit buys get to limited. Right now even at my infra levels, my new revenue is $9m. So I'm making decent amount on that in addition to the raiding regardless of what they do.

Ah, the good old times of being a raider…. I still remember back when fortify was a thing and one really could wage a one-nation war against literally anyone and win, guaranteed. Enjoy your wars and stay low, friend ~

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

Ah, the good old times of being a raider…. I still remember back when fortify was a thing and one really could wage a one-nation war against literally anyone and win, guaranteed. Enjoy your wars and stay low, friend ~

Thanks, every war is winnable. It's just a matter of how many bad moves they need to make depending on their advantage and most people make a lot of them. However do need to roll the dice sometimes, but beige never hurt anyone.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Anarchist Empire said:

Thanks, every war is winnable. It's just a matter of how many bad moves they need to make depending on their advantage and most people make a lot of them. However do need to roll the dice sometimes, but beige never hurt anyone.

Like I say on my nation description: beige is no defeat

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

Like I say on my nation description: beige is no defeat

Also fearless leader willing to fight any odds attracts the right kind of members as well. Rather have a smaller AA of nations who aren't afraid, than a bigger AA where they flee if odds don't look great or whatever. (This peace deal, probably a result of to many members in many of these AAs who are afraid to take much damage. Then the leader feel pressured to peace, in order to not lose them. (Of course not saying all the alliances had that issue, but coalition war all like to peace out together. So even those who'd prefer to keep fighting peace out.)

Edited by Anarchist Empire
  • Upvote 1

Did you take a class with Alex on how to make PnW more into a bad Nation states? I really like Alex's kickoff but the long term could be better, as I really like the alliance system but after all the NAP discussions over the past year or even more the conclusion is farming until freaking May?

I'd vote for a stop on all war mechanics developments and have Alex input a tiny tractor gif somewhere.

• Haha 3
  • Downvote 2

6 hours ago, leonissenbaum said:

0xI6akn.png

Investor Contact:
Keram

Media Contact:
Tarroc

Peace has been declared between all parties in the current war, effective this day change:

1: There will be a 3.5 month blanket NAP between all parties, to conclude on the day change from May 17th into May 18th. This also extends the NAP between the members of WELP and the members of ODOO.
2: All current wars will be peaced out. All alliances will make an announcement that everybody needs to click the 'peace' button.
3: Raiding is allowed below C10. Raiders may still be countered.

The reaction distribution and from whom on this OP has been really unpredictable.

I'll spice it up with an ambivalent Thanks.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
xzhPlEh.png?1