Working Alanside the most hated person in Orbis

Palsada

When are you going to realize that you’re the problem? You were the problem at EotR, and you were the problem at Black Skies, lol.

Edit: Alan sucks too, but you’re no better.

Edited by Valkorian
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

fcf3523f5c232e5909ad99a7afba33a57b035799x719.png

27 minutes ago, Palsada said:

Imagine whenever you have a question, the sole response you get is "reference the book". Whenever a situation pops up, reference the book. Failed your test and you want to do better? Reference the book. Want to know what exactly you would be responsible for in your job? Reference the book. 

Most advanced micro training,

From the sounds of it, pretty hilarious how superior Alan acted to the other micros dotted around when at the end of the day all he had built around himself was just as shit as them and he was too blind to see it looking at what to call shit next rather than working on the competency of his own ship as its captain.

And now all that rears its ugly head. Prophetic that the shit that stacked up too high was Black Skies itself.

Nice WoT.

• Upvote 1

Engager in Aristocracy.
Pure Capitalistic intent.
Spierdalaj.

Oh my f***ing goodness!

12 hours ago, Hes_A_Dictator said:

Me: oh boy! It's been a rough day, time to check the forums a lil bit.

Sees another Alan related drama

Me: really, another one of those, I am getting really tired of this sh!t! And if you don't get your act together, you will be a freaking dumbass clown! *groans*

I take back everything I said last night 'cause if op had a toxic relationship with Alan that lasted four months, then Alan really is a dumbass clown that makes stupid decisions on his own!

People shouldn't get too upset about all this drama.  It's the most this game has had in awhile.  So enjoy it while it lasts!

In all seriousness though, if you're running a small/micro alliance and you're thinking about merging - join a more stable alliance, not another micro that has no idea what they're doing.  At the very least, joining a more competent government in the game will show you how to better run a future alliance if you decide to create another again.

• Upvote 2

I would strongly recommend reviving your alliance palsada, lesson learnt, you were in a toxic relationship not long ago before seperating and forming your own alliance, than you merged with Black Skies and got stuck into another toxic relationship back to back, it is the same concept as coming out of a relationship and going on your own to focus on yourself, instead of jumping from one bed into another bed, perhaps you should reconsider reviving your alliance and continue where you left of, focus on yourself and your members, grow your members, go on your own for a little, if later on you decide to merge with another alliance, make sure you and your members are 100% sure or else you might end up back to square one. Anyways all the best for you and all PRIU former members.

well , that's alan lol  nothing much you or us can do yk , i left the game almost 4-5 months ago not sure bcs alan would attack me everytime i start to build up leveling me to the 0 point and and it sucked .
however it's a game at the end , dw abt it that much bcs if alex shut this game tmr people will find another game and forget .
Trust your guts and do what you see best

12 hours ago, Tomislav Milanovic said:

I would strongly recommend reviving your alliance palsada, lesson learnt, you were in a toxic relationship not long ago before seperating and forming your own alliance, than you merged with Black Skies and got stuck into another toxic relationship back to back, it is the same concept as coming out of a relationship and going on your own to focus on yourself, instead of jumping from one bed into another bed, perhaps you should reconsider reviving your alliance and continue where you left of, focus on yourself and your members, grow your members, go on your own for a little, if later on you decide to merge with another alliance, make sure you and your members are 100% sure or else you might end up back to square one. Anyways all the best for you and all PRIU former members.

You even get an achievement for doing so. It's win-win either way! 

"The happiness of the people, and the peace of the empire, and the glory of the reign are linked with the fortune of the Army."

On 11/18/2023 at 9:04 PM, Kastor said:

Can someone tldr 

Even the summary post (and bless the heart of the individual who did it...) needs a tl;dr. 

But the real tl;dr is: Never merge your alliance with another ruled by an absolute dictator, always merge with friends, and always get references first.

• Upvote 2

There are definitely some alliances and some leaders who are very bad at people skills, terrible at FA, neglect it's members and do not back their members, but Alan and Black Skies is totally on a new complete level of all this. Drama after Drama, from one conflict straight onto another conflict, so many NAP's in such a short time. One of it's alliance that Alan/Black Skies was protecting ended up dropping Black Skies as their protector because of Alan's reputation and his actions in the orbis world.