The Rise and Fall of the Roman Empire

Palsada

Not the worst critique I’ve ever read.

I personally disagree with your assessment of the absentee leader and will present you with my perspective:

Constant and incessant arguing in gov that always needed my intervention to resolve. 3-5 times a day I had to step in only to remind people to be respectful. Let alone be able to get any work done. To the point where I could no longer call this a game I played for fun but rather a chore.

The membership of Rome, for what it was, were great people and solid group. I literally gave everything I had to them. Money, time, energy. Everything I did was for the benefit of Rome including the merge when it was clear the alliance was sustainable.

I had a great time and made good memories despite how it turned out. I hope everyone looks back on it fondly to some extent.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 8

Very well said, Palsada. I wish I had gotten to know you more before everything. Your vision for what Rome should be is what we are working together to build over in the Empire of Rome. 

Rome still lives. Rome Eternal.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

So are we just going to ignore the part of the story here where you actively engaged in creating an internal fifth column of PIRU people and kept trying to stack elections and play up factionalism. It's really easy to point to the failing of an alliance and point the finger somewhere else and ignore the part of the story that actually got you fired and removed. 

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 6

big_morph-sig.jpg.dc5493086dfd6fa978316880fe6a6c62.jpg

The Knights Radiant 
Ghostblood Babsk of Foreign Affairs

Journey before Destination.

59 minutes ago, alyster said:

How do you fire an equal position co-emperor?

Judging by how I think empire of the Romans was ran, I assume by gathering a majority of representatives to agree to it. Or just forcibly removing him ingame and from the discord 

Edited by Schnauzerguy

Glad to know Arrgh is still destroying alliances even today, it is great to see. Still it is hard to find sympathy for anyone who would join Justinians alliance or convinced to be one of his "merges". Too bad he is less like Justinian and more like Emperor Nero.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Justinian the Great said:

Not the worst critique I’ve ever read.

I personally disagree with your assessment of the absentee leader and will present you with my perspective:

Constant and incessant arguing in gov that always needed my intervention to resolve. 3-5 times a day I had to step in only to remind people to be respectful. Let alone be able to get any work done. To the point where I could no longer call this a game I played for fun but rather a chore.

The membership of Rome, for what it was, were great people and solid group. I literally gave everything I had to them. Money, time, energy. Everything I did was for the benefit of Rome including the merge when it was clear the alliance was sustainable.

I had a great time and made good memories despite how it turned out. I hope everyone looks back on it fondly to some extent.

W/ all things considered here & in the news servers, would you have ever considered that due to all the new ppl coming in whom are practically receiving a low amount of consolidation when instated into the aa, followed by the lack of raising standards via training over time as more of a contravention to the aa itself?

Yes you may have came in to settle although maybe if ppl were actually held accountable furthermore drilled w/ t EotR's core aspects of each dept,  they would have happen less as well those whom are knowledged enough can apply it towards willing others. You among some close others leaving ppl amidst while intervening when "necessary" only sound like ya wanted to be seen as a savior when you stepped in. But w/ conflict continuing, ppl grew weary of that but gained a drive to do better. Althou, what is their to do when the leader is seemingly purposely disarraying ppl so they have to get your so called "good willed" contentions. If I learned anything from my aa hoping, ppl want a leader whom actually leads collectively  w/ calm consideration rather bosses them around to their brooding w/ minimal questions asked. Arguments are goin to happen in this game nothing the less but you taking action to avoid it. Specially when the aa you seem to enjoy fell due to a lack of actually settling shit, more of offsetting it (which makes stuff pile up worse if it wasn't obvious enough) to your will.

I've seen this multiple time in my own viewing as all those I listen too. Even been in similar spot to Pallies in a few of my gov experiences. Im no golden boy cuz I certainly have my wrong doings but ones gotta open their eyes outside of themselves or one only becomes self-absorbed n greedy whom can cover such sins w/ lighter tones. Gather ideas around to middle ground into a stronger one over time, not just mainly what you saw was best to your values moving forward. Act like a Julius Caesar, & you will be left saying "Et tu, Brute", which you nearly did just that.

Edited by Firwof Kromwell
where am I wrong here & how so?
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

memed-iFirwof650x150.jpeg.9a92ea222b9010f9fae97a1864a6759e.jpeg     

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger