[DoW] The Empire falls

Shwin

I don't recall ever intending to hit you directly, I believe you were part of a call personally where said situation was explained. It was admitted by both us and you guys that a rather extreme misunderstanding had occurred which resulted in perceived and some real hostility on both ends. If anything, we were more frustrated by the KT entry, but did not intervene in either conflict militaristically or otherwise.

Secondly, we did originally enter the war with the intention of supporting Midgard against Aurora, particularly because we as an alliance did not support the way Aurora had conducted themselves and found ourselves in a position to make that known without assuming much risk. Since then, we've grown to have a better relationship with Aurora, at least to the extent where we more clearly understand the situation that occured. (Plus, let's be honest, sitting on eclipse was boring, that gave us some more slots.)

Thirdly, you literally aren't fighting anyone in else in that mentioned coalition except Mayhem. I'll take that as a compliment. 

Fourthly, hun, you've been leading for at least a year now, don't say you're new. Accept that you have succumbed to a PnW addiction like the rest of us

Peace in our time

7 minutes ago, The Titan said:

I don't recall ever intending to hit you directly, I believe you were part of a call personally where said situation was explained. It was admitted by both us and you guys that a rather extreme misunderstanding had occurred which resulted in perceived and some real hostility on both ends. If anything, we were more frustrated by the KT entry, but did not intervene in either conflict militaristically or otherwise.

Secondly, we did originally enter the war with the intention of supporting Midgard against Aurora, particularly because we as an alliance did not support the way Aurora had conducted themselves and found ourselves in a position to make that known without assuming much risk. Since then, we've grown to have a better relationship with Aurora, at least to the extent where we more clearly understand the situation that occured. (Plus, let's be honest, sitting on eclipse was boring, that gave us some more slots.)

Thirdly, you literally aren't fighting anyone in else in that mentioned coalition except Mayhem. I'll take that as a compliment. 

Fourthly, hun, you've been leading for at least a year now, don't say you're new. Accept that you have succumbed to a PnW addiction like the rest of us

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/qPe-q5HABng?feature=share

12 minutes ago, The Titan said:

In regards to all your points from bottom to top,

True haha I guess i'm not that new. I was more meaning relatively compared to others who used to write more extensive DoWs instead of short and sweet ones. 

Yes, I would say our issues were mainly with Mayhem haha

I'm glad you and Aurora have better relations

Yes during that call things were seemingly settled and the situation seemed handled. However, in the coming days after that, many attempts to limit our FA were made, albeit not by yourself but other members of Mayhem leadership. Additionally, it was days after that call (which also occurred a few hours after we entered the war) in which it was discovered that Mayhem had attempted to get involved in the conflict.

I applaud your effort, well done. Sure, maybe it doesn't have quite the dramatic flair or simmering tension of say...a classic Partisan screed, but an excellent foray, nevertheless. Keep at it and you shall become a master.

• Upvote 1

MofFA United Purple Nations

Former Grosskomtur, FA Minister and Spitler (IA) -Teutonic Order. Former Reclusiarch (IA) - UPN.

le61twR.png

6 hours ago, The Titan said:

Heck freaking yea baby, I love you guys because I actually get to argue on the forum again and not read stupid ODoAP posts (i'm looking at you Sing).

We will make next ODoAP posts again and again so you will always read that shit forever 

• Upvote 1

4 of 7 GWs Helmajia participated 
[GW14, GW15 (mostly espionage), GW16, GW18, GW20, GW23, and the ongoing GW] was in conflict with TKR. 

Camelot side
GW14  

TFP Side
GW16, GW18, and the ongoing GW. 

The rest of the 3 GWs Helmajia participated, TKR was neutral.

• Thanks 1