[Government Changes] The Next Generation of Name Withheld

Bradley

Thank you truly for everything you've done Brad! We will do our best to fill the incredibly large shoes that you, squee, and cru have left. Enjoy your retirement!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Congratulations on retirement! It's been a pleasure working with y'all these past few years, and I applaud you all for leaving NW in such capable hands. Looking forward to seeing what this new team will accomplish!

Edited by Canbec
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, The Titan said:

Can we have Cru?

Congrats on retirement tho, let's see if Squee can avoid getting dragged against his will back into gov 

Been fun working with you 👍

Paypal me 50 bucks and I'll consider it

• Haha 1

Whew lord you think you just post like this and get to fully retire forever? @Squeegee did not inform you that you may never truly escape?
Thanks for all of your fun and partnership y'all. Know you won't be strangers, stick around, let's have some fun!

Congrats to all of our new victims that are in leadership roles!

• Like 3

If at any point I end up in another high gov position I give everyone here permission to find me IRL and dispatch me, as it would not be of my own free will. 

But on a more serious note, as much whining I do about being dragged out of retirement it was a pleasure working with Bradley and all of Name Withheld for that matter. I can truly say we’ve created a community unlike any other I’ve experienced both in this game and otherwise. Name Withheld has a bright future ahead of itself, and I will always be around to to ensure that future comes to be. 

Thank you Name Withheld for giving an old timer a shot at creating something special, it was worth every moment. 

• Like 6

I'm just procrastinating for a paper I have to write at this point.

Congratulations to the new leadership, you're going to do great things!  I hope those who are retiring enjoy their retirement, as it is well deserved! It has been a pleasure getting to know Name Withheld and I wish it the absolute best!

• Thanks 1