Major War Memes/Discussion (Post Content Here)

John M Keynes

10 hours ago, Kadin said:

I can't be the only one who finds it rather tasteless to make a thread for the sole purpose of mocking the enemy who did nothing wrong to you but against who you assembled a massive coalition of everyone for no reason anyway. 

saul-goodman-meme-speech-bubble.gif

• Upvote 3

image.png.ef68ec84eb778a4ba76f58db5ae1ae89.png

16 hours ago, Kadin said:

I can't be the only one who finds it rather tasteless to make a thread for the sole purpose of mocking the enemy who did nothing wrong to you but against who you assembled a massive coalition of everyone for no reason anyway. 

Lol buddy, it's a game. Also for your information, there are numerous of war meme posts similar in content to this one.

Take for example this one from 4 months ago: 

Also this one too: 

Edited by Key

676912258_galaxybrain.webp.5c1275f9a627f0a3b84e6f73d163a6c5.webp

My opinion may not reflect those of my alliance or its affiliates. Please read at your own discretion.

32 minutes ago, Key said:

Lol buddy, it's a game. Also for your information, there are numerous of war meme posts similar in content to this one.

Take for example this one from 4 months ago: 

Also this one too: 

Here is one from 2018...

I may be wrong, but this is potentially the (or at least one of the) first thread.

People out here crying about a PW tradition that has lasted almost 10 years because they are getting dogpiled. Something that has happened plenty of times over time.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

1 hour ago, His Holy Decagon said:

It would be nice to see memes making fun of the Florida/ODOO/KT/TFP/etc side of the war tbh (Honestly not being sarcastic)

POV: you just told an Anti-Fortuna member to not do a 25 city updeclare against a fully militarized whale
Holding back Blank Template - Imgflip

• Haha 6

23 hours ago, Kadin said:

TByPgDN.png

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Keegoz said:

Here is one from 2018...

I may be wrong, but this is potentially the (or at least one of the) first thread.

People out here crying about a PW tradition that has lasted almost 10 years because they are getting dogpiled. Something that has happened plenty of times over time.

Hi. First prop thread is buried somewhere in the beta forums. Also, imgur is yeeting all those old photos next week so someone should probably save a copy of all the old memes lest they get lost to time.

Finally, the memes here are kinda weak, ngl. Certainly with the sheer amount of people involved there should be more and better ones, no?

• Upvote 2

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Oh, oldest threads are already losing images :(

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

8 hours ago, SleepingNinja said:

Two Buttons Meme |  Bad sport while winning; Be a sore loser; KADIN | image tagged in memes,two buttons | made w/ Imgflip meme maker

I have literally never been either of those two things. 🤷‍♀️

On 5/6/2023 at 3:24 PM, Kadin said:

image.jpeg.7ba7aa647e4704061faeac0a13a5cf1a.jpeg

• Haha 5
  • Upvote 1

image.png.6f019fcf718af1be5dd853e510616a8c.png

On 5/7/2023 at 7:19 PM, Malal said:

Hi. First prop thread is buried somewhere in the beta forums. Also, imgur is yeeting all those old photos next week so someone should probably save a copy of all the old memes lest they get lost to time.

Finally, the memes here are kinda weak, ngl. Certainly with the sheer amount of people involved there should be more and better ones, no?

Why not go to war and poke some fun at the enemy by posting some memes, eh? 

Edited by Key

676912258_galaxybrain.webp.5c1275f9a627f0a3b84e6f73d163a6c5.webp

My opinion may not reflect those of my alliance or its affiliates. Please read at your own discretion.