i provided the logs that set off the powderkeg. who are you in all of this?

Phiney

We can dictate what terms we accept. We don't accept the terms, and so we fight on.

No, you don't. You sit there and twiddle your !@#$ing thumbs. I'd find it honorable if you were at least trying. You outnumber them four to one, you can't tell me there isn't a single thing you can do to stand up to them. Stop pretending that you have even the smallest inkling of power and admit that all you have left to fight with are words -- and you're not even doing a good job of that.

59a.gif

"They're turning kids into slaves just to make cheaper sneakers.

But what's the real cost? ‘Cause the sneakers don't seem that much cheaper.

Why are we still paying so much for sneakers when you got them made by little slave kids?

What are your overheads?"

No, you don't. You sit there and twiddle your !@#$ thumbs. I'd find it honorable if you were at least trying. You outnumber them four to one, you can't tell me there isn't a single thing you can do to stand up to them. Stop pretending that you have even the smallest inkling of power and admit that all you have left to fight with are words -- and you're not even doing a good job of that.

I'm trying to figure out how this would actually be relevent.....

Seems to me like TEst wants peace more than we do.....

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

I've tried to stay out of this quarrel until now, but I find that I can no longer restrain myself.

Oh really? I dont recall submitting to anything, especially you....

Of course, that means you're being 

forced out of the fight by injury.

I'm trying to figure out how this would actually be relevent.....

Seems to me like TEst wants peace more than we do.....

As far as I can tell, TEst wants neither war or peace right now. They want to make a point, and until Hereno is no longer in power, their point has not been made.

That being said, I didn't dislike any of the people or alliances involved before this war, but the longer this goes on, the less I feel like Hereno is a competent leader. Just step down for a little while Hereno. Just until TEst declares peace and moves on to other things.

Edited by Garrett Tipton

kid-totally-gets-wiped-out-by-waves.gif

>hereno is an incompetent leader because his alliance refused to sell him out in order to get peace

you almost had me thinking you were giving a serious unbiased account, even with the "rose" aa, until that line

No, I'm not saying you're incompetent. I'm saying it's starting to feel like this (whether or not it's the reality):

TEst: Fronthand or backhand?

Hereno: Backhand.

*TEst slaps Hereno*

Hereno: I figured it out! Fronthand!

*TEst slaps Hereno*

*Hereno consults his alliance*

Hereno: Backhand.

I understand that your alliance is extremely loyal to you. That's a good thing, and congratulations for that. It's just at some point, you have to realize that taking this beating is worse than listening to your alliance.

Of course, it's your call, and you're free to do what you want. It just kinda hurts to watch you go on like this.

Edited by Garrett Tipton

you almost had me thinking you were giving a serious unbiased account, even with the "rose" aa, until that line

For the record Hereno, he was in EoS prior to going to Rose. You remember EoS don't you? The alliance you hid behind until you talked them into a war that led to their disbandment.

uHQTKq6.png

For the record Hereno, he was in EoS prior to going to Rose. You remember EoS don't you? The alliance you hid behind until you talked them into a war that led to their disbandment.

The war didn't lead to their disbandment.

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Several high ranking members decided to leave the alliance right after the war, this was due to being discontent with Casey as leader and the war was the final breaking point.

Not really.

• Upvote 1

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Should I start a new thread to do a Q&A on the state of EoS (from right before and after the War of Defensive Aggression)? 'Cause nobody on the outside of EoS apparently agrees on what happened.

Back to Hereno: I understand why you're doing what you're doing. I just don't think the benefits are great enough to outweigh everything happening to your alliance.

Edited by Garrett Tipton

yeah.. and i ain't even mad sir... keep it up..

Keep what up? I wasnt aware i was talking to you?

For war stats can we see how much TEst has gained through looting minus their losses to war. To me it looks like TEst is raking in cash while having fun. How long can you guys keep that going?

It could be said that the war more likely gives us more benefits than its disadvantages.

I don't know what you're talking about - Rose is the most neutral alliance on Orbis! That's why I had to leave the GPA to join them. ;)
  • Upvote 1
xzhPlEh.png?1

But EoS is no longer around ?

It's still lurking on the second page. Once Casey resurrects it from the dead all of you should watch out. All former EoS members will return to the one true alliance and go on a bloody rampage that will threaten even TEst. We will not stop until all of orbis is under our control.

It's still lurking on the second page. Once Casey resurrects it from the dead all of you should watch out. All former EoS members will return to the one true alliance and go on a bloody rampage that will threaten even TEst. We will not stop until all of orbis is under our control.

"When death is only a heartbeat away, I am truly alive.  That's the only way I know how to live." - Honsou, Warsmith of the Iron Warriors

• Upvote 1

php9BQiIRAM.jpg

Is this some kind of clue that EoS will arises from the ashes?