i provided the logs that set off the powderkeg. who are you in all of this?

Phiney

Is it wrong if I label this war a curbstomp? Who would only destroy 49 infra in an alliance wide conflict of 40+nations. I did more damage than that fighting 5 people in 50 score range.

I am not a member of Guardian p&w

f2VouKU.png

All of our interactions with them seem to be this way, Shellhound.

As for you, Xenodolf, the community seems entertained by them, so I'll continue providing them. Maybe I'll put it in "Number of Pokémon Cards that could be purchased" so it'll be easier for you to understand.

Number of whiskey bottles for me, please.
  • Upvote 1

q8nfyvc.gif

War recovery? SI is made up by a lot  of inactive nations. A quick peruse revealed at least 8 nations which last log in more than a week ago - that is almost 25% of their total membership. I am sure if the recovery part will actually consume that much steel. There goes my chance of making big bucks from the war. :(

Edited by Vincent

Is it wrong if I label this war a curbstomp? Who would only destroy 49 infra in an alliance wide conflict of 40+nations. I did more damage than that fighting 5 people in 50 score range.

Curbstomp to me implies something more along the lines of a successful 2+ vs 1 fight.

Since this a 1v1, and TEst is outnumbered by a factor of what, 4? I'd say it's a blowout.

q8nfyvc.gif

War recovery? SI is made up by a lot  of inactive nations. A quick peruse revealed at least 8 nations which last log in more than a week ago - that is almost 25% of their total membership. I am sure if the recovery part will actually consume that much steel. There goes my chance of making big bucks from the war. :(

It's easy. All of our resources are mostly made in house. Since we have such a high avg strength, we could only hit their top 8 or 10. Every one of their top 8 or 10 are blockaded and thus cannot use the markets to purchase resources. They cannot even access the bank, so lower tier guys cannot buy goods and store them in the bank to give out to the top guys. We've wrecked their economies. Plus with only 10 people in this war actually fighting, there's a much smaller demand for the resources.

This war is looking great, good job test

Amidst the eternal waves of time From a ripple of change shall the storm rise Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon Behold the razgriz, its wings of black sheath The demon soars through dark skies Fear and death trail its shadow beneath Until men united weild a hallowed sabre In final reckoning, the beast is slain As the demon sleeps, man turns on man His own blood and madness soon cover the earth From the depths of despair awaken the razgriz Its raven wings ablaze in majestic light

lmao

Edited by Dallas

Oh man. I just re-ran the numbers. Xenodolf, you could have purchased 72 packs of Pokemon Cards with the US Dollar equivalent (notice, not the US Dollar Value) of damage that your alliance has taken.

SI is up to $35,936,078.71 P&W Dollars in damages, which equates to $287.49, which is 39.65 hours of work at minimum wage.

TEst is up to $2,549,825.53 P&W Dollars, $20.40 US Dollars, 5 packs of Pokemon Cards, or 2.81 hours of minimum wage work.

(Note: These figures were produced using the following calculations. Infrastructure: 4023.74 per unit [cost of 1 unit at 750 infrastructure], Soldiers: $2, Tanks: $1,484 [60 plus the cost of 1 steel, average taken at 11PM Server time], Aircraft: $9,058 [4000 plus the cost of 3 aluminum, average taken at 11PM server time], Ships: $67,150 [25000 plus the cost of 25 aluminum, same average as aircraft], Money: 1 for 1 exchange, US Dollar Amount: 0.000008 [being that $30US = $3,750,000.00PW, $1PW = $0.000008US], Pokemon Cards: $3.99US [price taken while Christmas shopping for my 8 year old nephew], Minimum wage: $7.25US [uS National Minimum Wage])

If anyone wants stats on a specific war or user, let me know. These estimates are as of 11PM server time and most of these wars are still underway. Losses for both sides are expected to climb (though at this rate, much, MUCH slower for Terminus Est.)

Why isn't the war pushing up the prices of product in anyway? Steel price actually drop compared to pre war :)

Simple, it's a one sided war. If both sides were losing units en-mass then there would be a higher demand for resources. Also, TEst only has 10 people, and they're only fighting about the top 10-15 nations in SI. Not enough nations involved to cause serious market fluctuations at this level.

scSqPGJ.gif

Oh man. I just re-ran the numbers. Xenodolf, you could have purchased 72 packs of Pokemon Cards with the US Dollar equivalent (notice, not the US Dollar Value) of damage that your alliance has taken.

Wow, that's like 12 whole decks for the alliance. I was guessing at Massachusetts prices: cheap whiskey is Jim Beam ($26.99 per handle, $15.50 per bottle), cheeap whisky is black velvet ($15 per handle, $8 per bottle), and cheeeap whiskey is whatever costs the same as 5 o'clock vodka ($6 per bottle). I probably under estimated the per bottle prices, but when you're buying cheap who doesn't go for the handle.

I'm sorry,there will be none of this 'cheap whiskey'

if we aren't talking at least a 10 year old bottle of scotch,whats the point really?

Probably the ethanol content and the acceptable flavor.

'And verily did Lorgar speak these words to his beloved brother Magnus, in earshot of every noble soul attendant at the gathering:  "Just stick to rum and stop being such an age queen."  Magnus, thoroughly vexed by this, resolved to change Lorgar's blood pressure pills into salt tablets, and nursed this grievance alone in a corner most dark for many hours hatching schemes most uncouth, a small bottle of Maker's Mark his good and only friend amidst the laughter of all present.' - The Epistles of Lorgar, Book 9, Chapter 27, verses 38-39

php9BQiIRAM.jpg

Is all of SI as dense as you and Hereno or do the others just not realize the retarded !@#$ you say? It's a stat, a simple comparison to show what it would cost if you rebuilt using donations. It's not a huge deal. If you want to get your panties in a bunch over it just ignore the dollar amounts and realize that they're also kicking your !@#$ in in-game amounts as well.

Shellhound, why are you even concerned ? all i've read is you cheerleading and downing hereno, like save your opinion we- no i dont care how ' retarded ' you think what i've said about real money is. ' cost if rebuilt using donations ' and thats not ' retarded '   ^_^ so IF we don't use donations the cost doesn't matter right ? thats all i'm saying. my panties in a bunch?! never i haven't came on here complaining nor crying about this conflict, just wanted to point out how comparing the damage to real cash was just all hype and doesn't have any real substance, and look its got you going crazy  :lol:

tNyPRz9.png

- Anarkhist leader of the Svøbødnäyä TÄ™rritøriyä Groznyj Grad

Shellhound, why are you even concerned ? all i've read is you cheerleading and downing hereno, like save your opinion we- no i dont care how ' retarded ' you think what i've said about real money is. ' cost if rebuilt using donations ' and thats not ' retarded '   ^_^ so IF we don't use donations the cost doesn't matter right ? thats all i'm saying. my panties in a bunch?! never i haven't came on here complaining nor crying about this conflict, just wanted to point out how comparing the damage to real cash was just all hype and doesn't have any real substance, and look its got you going crazy  :lol:

It's not about whether you're going to do it or not. It's just showing how much it would cost if you decided to use donations to rebuild. I don't understand why you're so hung up on it, and why it seems so difficult for you to wrap your head around it. It doesn't matter if it has substance, that doesn't make sense or ever really apply in this context. It's just a fun way of showing how much damage you guys have taken.

• Upvote 1

59a.gif

"They're turning kids into slaves just to make cheaper sneakers.

But what's the real cost? ‘Cause the sneakers don't seem that much cheaper.

Why are we still paying so much for sneakers when you got them made by little slave kids?

What are your overheads?"

It's not about whether you're going to do it or not. It's just showing how much it would cost if you decided to use donations to rebuild. I don't understand why you're so hung up on it, and why it seems so difficult for you to wrap your head around it. It doesn't matter if it has substance, that doesn't make sense or ever really apply in this context. It's just a fun way of showing how much damage you guys have taken.

Maybe they see donations as an alien, bourgeois affectation?

• Upvote 1

hxvRjGK.jpg

Actually, Xenodolf, your #3 member has donated $30 this month. I can confirm he's lost nearly all of it during this war. https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=5928

Xenodolf confirmed for troll.

:lol:  :lol:  and with that i depart, nighty nite gang

Edited by Xenodolf

tNyPRz9.png

- Anarkhist leader of the Svøbødnäyä TÄ™rritøriyä Groznyj Grad