[DoW] I Mean It

Agent W

5 hours ago, Arln said:

upvote for honesty.

The only honorable thing we’ve done in this game is not give in to what @Goldie and crew wanted. Even then that was very questionable lmfao.

Edited by Eumirbago
Lxr4VfE.png

37 minutes ago, kalev60 said:

I don´t think a true drag is even possible anymore in this game, NPO and BK tried it , did not work that well for them :D  :D:D  But joking aside SRD has a point there.

It worked perfectly fine, they pinned the entire game down for months on end. Only thing that saved us was uncovering their cheating.

• Upvote 6

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

9 hours ago, Eumirbago said:

The only honorable thing we’ve done in this game is not give in to what @Goldie and crew wanted. Even then that was very questionable lmfao.

It was pretty hilarious in hindsight.

Most of us had been annoyed at partisan for trusting cynic and allowing such a situation occur at all, with a few of us calling for partisan to step down entirely. I think partisan even offered his resignation at one point too.

Next minute impero strolls into the embassy making not so subtle demands from VE that we must replace partisan. Impero pretty much saved partisan's rear since there was no way we were gonna allow anyone else to make that sort of demand with impunity. tS got riled up, threw their support behind partisan, and the rest was history.

Edited by Charles Bolivar

Untitled.png