White Peace for the War of Debatable Aggression

Casey

I hope TAC can crawl back up to 1st!

Crawl? We're practically sprinting. ;D

59a.gif

"They're turning kids into slaves just to make cheaper sneakers.

But what's the real cost? ‘Cause the sneakers don't seem that much cheaper.

Why are we still paying so much for sneakers when you got them made by little slave kids?

What are your overheads?"

War was costing me a lot since I was targeted by airstrikes and couldn't defend myself against them. I'm glad that peace is finally achieved and hope that all other smaller nations can still rebuild after this war, no matter how large the cost.

105px-Coat_of_Arms_of_the_Polish_Crown.s

Bóg, Honor, Ojczyzna!

I am disappointed that we chose a name for the war, and a boring one at that! The War of Defensive Aggression is way better.

O/TC

O/TAC

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

I am disappointed that we chose a name for the war, and a boring one at that! The War of Defensive Aggression is way better.

O/TC

O/TAC

History will show how people refer to the war and no one person or alliance really gets to name any war, but this name is way better in any case.

Edited by Placentica

Peace for our time. :P

Congratulations to all parties on reaching peace.

I'm going to be honest.  I really won't feel Orbis is right until GPA sits atop the rankings for good.  It won't feel like home until then.

I think you need to stop post whoring just to raise your count.

I am yes. but now I have a post in most threads I want to. so I will be told if anyone replies. this way I can keep up with everyone. though I notice some of the threads are older. Sorry about this.

Do we have world peace yet?

No

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

I am yes. but now I have a post in most threads I want to. so I will be told if anyone replies. this way I can keep up with everyone. though I notice some of the threads are older. Sorry about this.

I forgive you for being ignorant

You know there's a button at the top of each thread that lets you follow the thread without actually posting in it, right?

Yea, but why press a button when you can just post a nonsensical reply and get the same results and +1 to your post count?

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Because one of those options has no chance of drawing the ire of other posters and possibly the moderation staff.

Nobody will file a report against someone who presses the "Follow Topic" button, but I'm willing to bet that someone filed a report about the posts.

It may have been me

• Upvote 1

"It's hard to be a team player when you're omnipotent." - Q

And start a "War of Postwhore Aggression"  at least against chosen single targets -.-

Unfortunately, he's nowhere near my range.

Anyone up for an Iran-Contra deal?

• Upvote 1

Empire of Spades

Rose

Guardian

Rose
Minister of War
"I'm your huckleberry"