Hello Everyone

Niklaus

Should have posted this a while ago but I just couldn't get around to writing this. I also lacked the will but now I would like to get involved in the community a bit more. For that, you guys must first know something about me so here it is.

My name's Niklaus, nickname Nik. Formerly known as Socrates in-game. I quit PW a few months ago and returned only this month. When I returned my original username was taken so I chose to go by this name instead. I have been playing nation simulators on and off for about 3 years now. I started in PT, learnt the basics about technical aspect of these games there. Entered PN, spent my noob time there. Stepped into the actual politics part of a nation sim for the first time there. Major part of whatever I know of how alliances operate, as far as the political game is concerned, comes from (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways), which I started playing towards the last days of PN and still play, although not as actively. During my time in PW, I started in Guardian, was a member of The Endless for a while before I left the game and currently am a member of The Seven Kingdoms.

In real life, I live in India. I like volleyball and cricket. I also do programming (vbasic, a little bit of html and php) as a hobby, not very serious about it though (just know the basics). I like making graphics, too.

So this is it. A watered down version of who I am and of my history in games like these.

Now tell me about yourself and feel free to ask any questions you might have. :)

Edited by Niklaus
  • Upvote 1

Blood of a king. Heart of a lion.

Welcome back!

• Upvote 1

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Welcome back!

Welcome Niklaus! Glad to have you here! :)

Thanks! Good to be here. The game's great, Sheepy.

Hi Niklaus, welcome back! :)

Thanks!

Hello Niklaus, welcome back. :)

You seem like an intelligent guy, and I am sure you will be an asset to the community. Look forward to getting to know you.

Thank you for the kind words! I look forward to getting to know you better as well. :)

Thank you everyone for the welcomes and stuff, really appreciate it. Pleasure to make your acquaintance!

I'm quite new here, but I sincerely hope you enjoy this game as much as I'm enjoying it!

aUel2fG.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[10:47] you used to be the voice of irc

welcome back socrates, long time no see

Amidst the eternal waves of time From a ripple of change shall the storm rise Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon Behold the razgriz, its wings of black sheath The demon soars through dark skies Fear and death trail its shadow beneath Until men united weild a hallowed sabre In final reckoning, the beast is slain As the demon sleeps, man turns on man His own blood and madness soon cover the earth From the depths of despair awaken the razgriz Its raven wings ablaze in majestic light

Had forgotten about this lol sorry!

Thanks and hello to all those who posted. U guys make this game very enjoyable, thanks for being the way you are! :D :D :D

@Ashland, I am indeed enjoying it very much. The game's much better than what I have seen till now :)

Hai Darkie! We need to catch up on IRC sometime ^_^

• 1 month later...