Prefonteen

An Announcement from Coalition A Regarding Peace Talks

So ineffective that you threatened people over it, and had your narrative killed on it's tracks about who was stalling.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Shiho Nishizumi said:

So ineffective that you threatened people over it, and had your narrative killed on it's tracks about who was stalling.

And the result is further stalling. incredibly effective 10/10

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

And the result is further stalling. incredibly effective 10/10

1 minute ago, Shiho Nishizumi said:

Refer back to my post. 

14 hours ago, Shiho Nishizumi said:

I would say it moved peace further away. For people that are saying that they are peeved at Ts being held out of talks to extend them in war and then not waiting til at least up til 30 days for the terms by posting this topic they extended it themselves. 

The remaining seven days (wherever that may have come from) would've made 0 difference, given the behavior and the logs.

But you're free to keep grasping at straws and citing Noctis as somehow being a voicer for us.

6 minutes ago, brucemna said:

I would say it moved peace further away. For people that are saying that they are peeved at Ts being held out of talks to extend them in war and then not waiting til at least up til 30 days for the terms by posting this topic they extended it themselves. 

The longest war in the game’s history needed an extra month to figure out their initial peace offer? At least own up to it and say you guys didn’t even want peace yet. The logs already proved it multiple times anyway.

I used to write college essays an hour before turning them in. Your collective coalition can’t present video game peace terms in under 30 days? Lol

11 minutes ago, brucemna said:

Ah yes. If we had posted it after 30 days of waiting rather than 21 days, surely you would have instantly presented your terms. How dare we!

Edited by Prefonteen

Just now, Shiho Nishizumi said:

The remaining seven days (wherever that may have come from) would've made 0 difference, given the behavior and the logs.

But you're free to keep grasping at straws and citing Noctis as somehow being a voicer for us.

Regardless of behavior or logs waiting the extra days might of helped. For 1 u dont know what would of happened and after 30 days then maybe it would of made ur propaganda post meaning this topic a little more legit.  Even the original post logs I after reading it had a sense of desperation and impatience. Posting only after 20 days just shows ur pissed cause u wanted to dictate and getvwjat u want when u want it.  It did not happen so here here we are. 

Just now, brucemna said:

Regardless of behavior or logs waiting the extra days might of helped. For 1 u dont know what would of happened and after 30 days then maybe it would of made ur propaganda post meaning this topic a little more legit.  Even the original post logs I after reading it had a sense of desperation and impatience. Posting only after 20 days just shows ur pissed cause u wanted to dictate and getvwjat u want when u want it.  It did not happen so here here we are. 

You'd have said the exact same thing after 30 days as you are saying now, friend. 

1 minute ago, Prefonteen said:

Ah yes. If we had posted it after 30 days of waiting rather than 21 days, surely you would have instantly granted our request. How dare we!

No just saying u may have had more sympathy for ur cause. 

2 minutes ago, Bartholomew Roberts said:

The longest war in the game’s history needed an extra month to figure out their initial peace offer? At least own up to it and say you guys didn’t even want peace yet. The logs already proved it multiple times anyway.

I used to write college essays an hour before turning them in. Your collective coalition can’t present video game peace terms in under 30 days? Lol

I beleive I heard during the time terms where going to be given one by one to discuss. Either way it was about the process u did not like. And hence instead of following it u tried to rush it.

2 minutes ago, Prefonteen said:

You'd have said the exact same thing after 30 days as you are saying now, friend. 

Umm I doubt it.  To be honest I may have had words but I would not be saying the exact same things. Most that do u know me would know that from past.  

3 minutes ago, Shiho Nishizumi said:

Roberts isn't even in the war.

And I cant answer his opinion why ? ... should the comment by u then maybe be shush it Roberts ur not in the war.? Oh wait u have sensitive skin forgot that lol . Say anything u like Roberts u have every right to say what u what.

Edited by brucemna

5 minutes ago, brucemna said:

And I cant answer his opinion why ? ... should the comment by u then maybe be shush it Roberts ur not in the war.? Oh wait u have sensitive skin forgot that lol . 

You're free to respond to him. But accusing him of something in a process he isn't a part of makes you look like a fool who has no idea of what you're talking about.

In fairness, you had made that much clear a couple of pages ago already.

Edited by Shiho Nishizumi
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Shiho Nishizumi said:

You're free to respond to him. But accusing him of something in a process he isn't a part of makes you look like a fool who has no idea of what you're talking about.

In fairness, you had made that much clear a couple of pages ago already.

Excuse me for reading his words as if he was part of ur coalition since he is defending you. And the sensitive skin was about ur coalition not him as I tried to emphasize. 

17 minutes ago, brucemna said:

No just saying u may have had more sympathy for ur cause. 

I beleive I heard during the time terms where going to be given one by one to discuss. Either way it was about the process u did not like. And hence instead of following it u tried to rush it.

Umm I doubt it.  To be honest I may have had words but I would not be saying the exact same things. Most that do u know me would know that from past.  

I think you're just trying to conjure up arguments at this point.

Edited by Prefonteen

I think you're just trying to conjure up arguments at this point.

Actually I seem to be repeating myself over and over answering in different ways to get one point across... but yet it seems the denseness is to thick.

Edited by brucemna

Just now, brucemna said:

Actually I seem to be repeating myself over and over answering in different ways to get one point across... but yet it seems the denseness is to thick.

Perhaps your points are not very well constructed.

• Upvote 1

Perhaps your points are not very well constructed.

Is that not what a lot of people have been telling u .. that by posting this topic and dumping logs and so forth that u have not constructed a well thought out process in which to have peace talks revive and move on? And that maybe u should try a different approach?

Just now, brucemna said:

Is that not what a lot of people have been telling u .. that by posting this topic and dumping logs and so forth that u have not constructed a well thought out process in which to have peace talks revive and move on? And that maybe u should try a different approach?

There were no talks for t$ in the first place. Our approach of trying to work things out privately was deliberately ignored. To tell us we should approach privately after we demonstrated that this did not work is desingenuous.

There were no talks for t$ in the first place. Our approach of trying to work things out privately was deliberately ignored. To tell us we should approach privately after we demonstrated that this did not work is desingenuous.

Actually correct me if I am wrong ... did I not see in the original op something about ts talks would begin after the rest of ur coalition have agreed to terms.  If so did someone not suggest later in this threa u  should of let that go on and accept the first terms on condition that peace is settled with u ? 

3 minutes ago, brucemna said:

Actually correct me if I am wrong ... did I not see in the original op something about ts talks would begin after the rest of ur coalition have agreed to terms.  If so did someone not suggest later in this threa u  should of let that go on and accept the first terms on condition that peace is settled with u ? 

You mean the short public log, after 17 days of silence, in which Epi assumed they're making us wait for ketog?

That statement was in direct contradiction with what negotiators had been telling us up to that date. Once we received the logs confirming our suspicions as well, it was clear peace wasn't genuinely being entertained. his is further supported by terms still not being ready yet.

You mean the short public log, after 17 days of silence, in which Epi assumed they're making us wait for ketog?

That statement was in direct contradiction with what negotiators had been telling us up to that date. Once we received the logs confirming our suspicions as well, it was clear peace wasn't genuinely being entertained. his is further supported by terms still not being ready yet.

Just out of curiosity how do u not know terms are not ready?  Listen what is done is done. I personally beleive u jumped the gun. Which in hindsight is ur porgrative. Personally I would of let the rest of ur coalition agree. Then when it came ur turn then u would of found out the truth to ur suspicions. Suspicion is one thing that could of actually helped u. When it came to TS side of things I would of waited and negotiated with the end result that even though we cancelled r treaty u maybe should of asked for a nap for a period of say 6( or another time frame)  months with NPO to make sure u can rebuild and so forth. Would of helped u two ways. First if denied then maybe u have a arguement here. If allowed that gave u a set time to use FA and propaganda to build urself up to be in a much stronger position than u r today. Just my thoughts. 

1 minute ago, brucemna said:

Just out of curiosity how do u not know terms are not ready?  Listen what is done is done. I personally beleive u jumped the gun. Which in hindsight is ur porgrative. Personally I would of let the rest of ur coalition agree. Then when it came ur turn then u would of found out the truth to ur suspicions. Suspicion is one thing that could of actually helped u. When it came to TS side of things I would of waited and negotiated with the end result that even though we cancelled r treaty u maybe should of asked for a nap for a period of say 6( or another time frame)  months with NPO to make sure u can rebuild and so forth. Would of helped u two ways. First if denied then maybe u have a arguement here. If allowed that gave u a set time to use FA and propaganda to build urself up to be in a much stronger position than u r today. Just my thoughts. 

We know that because I am taking the statements of representatives from coalition B at face value. Meaning: That's literally what we have been told over and over for the past 6 weeks, right up until today.