Ok testing this theory

Nokia Rokia

8 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Land doesn’t boost your NS, but have fun with it I guess.

He don't mention land.

KT affiliate since 2017

Contact me on discord at Doge#9859 for business offers.

Guest San Fortunado

Cities will give you 700 score by default.

Current Projects are another 100 score. You are at 800 now.

Military you currently have is about another 750 score. 1550 with that. 

150000 total infra will give you an additional 3750 score. 

So your new nation score is 5300.

Nukes are times 15. 

!@#$gle is currently at 15375 because of all her nukes (839.) Her cities are the same infra levels as you (give or take.)

You would need to be AT LEAST 8785.72 score, and beat that before she gets more nukes. Another city with 10k infra would boost your score another 500, bringing you 5800, which is still far out of range. Please war BK instead cus BK bad man.

1 hour ago, San Fortunado said:

Cities will give you 700 score by default.

Current Projects are another 100 score. You are at 800 now.

Military you currently have is about another 750 score. 1550 with that. 

150000 total infra will give you an additional 3750 score. 

So your new nation score is 5300.

Nukes are times 15. 

!@#$gle is currently at 15375 because of all her nukes (839.) Her cities are the same infra levels as you (give or take.)

You would need to be AT LEAST 8785.72 score, and beat that before she gets more nukes. Another city with 10k infra would boost your score another 500, bringing you 5800, which is still far out of range. Please war BK instead cus BK bad man.

Well, there's also this...

Your war range extends to +75% or -25% of your score. You can also always declare on nations within the next 10 ranks above you.

Currently the 11th highest rank nation is 7841.70 in score. So if he can beat that he should be able to declare on Fraggle still.

Edited by Zephyr

Guest San Fortunado
15 minutes ago, Zephyr said:

Well, there's also this...

Currently the 11th highest rank nation is 7841.70 in score. So if he can beat that he should be able to declare on Fraggle still.

True.

Guest San Fortunado
1 minute ago, Epi said:

Or we can petition sheepy to a. Cap nukes b. Reduce their score. I like the latter upkeep is already punishing they don't need a score jump. 

Just half score for nukes or make nukes and missiles require power to use.

7 hours ago, Nokia Rokia said:

I plan to build to 10k infra per all my 15 cities at as much land as possible to declare on Fragle Rock the nuke goddess for a epic battle my I request not getting nuke rougued  for it take away from my long journey to fight Fragle Rock

Is that before or after you repay my loan? ;,p 

Wish you luck though if its the latter. 

Guest Elijah Mikaelson

Well I said some time ago nukes should be based on how much infra you have, so if you have 1k infra you have one nuke, you have 100k infra you get 100 nukes and so on.

a nation with 10 cities would only need 100 infra in each city to buy a nuke so it wont hurt anyone but it will cap nukes, and also i think things like nukes, troops, even population should be reduced when you run out of money or food.

@Nokia Rokia you know you could just give me the cash it would take to fix my nation and i would do it :), bound to be cheaper :)

10 hours ago, Sphinx said:

Is that before or after you repay my loan? ;,p 

Wish you luck though if its the latter. 

Your debt belongs to my alliance this epic is not funded via TCM

So no worries you will get repaid

9 hours ago, Elijah Mikaelson said:

Well I said some time ago nukes should be based on how much infra you have, so if you have 1k infra you have one nuke, you have 100k infra you get 100 nukes and so on.

a nation with 10 cities would only need 100 infra in each city to buy a nuke so it wont hurt anyone but it will cap nukes, and also i think things like nukes, troops, even population should be reduced when you run out of money or food.

@Nokia Rokia you know you could just give me the cash it would take to fix my nation and i would do it :), bound to be cheaper :)

Look I'm only 1 city bigger and it's over 37bil of a expedition 

Edited by Nokia Rokia