Jump to content

Declaration of War on Gaurdian


Rick Roll
 Share

Recommended Posts

"Hello we are Dark Brotherhood, Stratagem, Rose, *insert more alliances with a tie with NB or alliances who just want to fight* and we are here to counter and change the direction of this wa... oh noes, they filled the slots to nuke*

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Lolbrok said:

6E1r4KU.jpg.c953c2772761bc5d4240e12e05cf504d.jpg

GOB ran out of defensive war slots and my guys and gals still want more war, so we are declaring war on Gaurnorrhea in defense of their unprovoked attack on our protector Alpha.  

I'd like to apologize to SGM, I know your ally is weakening your ally's sphere and we are contributing to that by defending Alpha, but we like launching nukes.

 

o7 EMC

o7 stagnation

o7 Gaurdian

 

> Declares on Guardian in the name of war....

> Has the most military, nukes, 5 offense slots and is in range of most of Guardian....

> Tells little alliance members to fight their hearts out while he does nothing.

86dd60533ad1ac606cb85e3c8e43fd12.jpg

For the record it's Grumpy not GOB!

  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

eastwood.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

54 minutes ago, Sephiroth said:

> Declares on Guardian in the name of war....

> Has the most military, nukes, 5 offense slots and is in range of most of Guardian....

> Tells little alliance members to fight their hearts out while he does nothing.

86dd60533ad1ac606cb85e3c8e43fd12.jpg

For the record it's Grumpy not GOB!

At least he spelled our name right.

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Sephiroth said:

 

> Tells little alliance members to fight their hearts out while he does nothing.

 

Actually my members wanted more slots, so I thought I should post a proper DoW. You got it the wrong way buddy. You might need to look up history on us. GOB clearly has a short memory. Think we are about down to 415  or so now?

Also, why do your biggest whales have no ships? Poor fighting strategy don't you think with this war system?

Edited by Lolbrok
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Lolbrok said:

Actually my members wanted more slots, so I thought I should post a proper DoW. You got it the wrong way buddy. You might need to look up history on us. GOB clearly has a short memory. Think we are about down to 415  or so now?

Also, why do your biggest whales have no ships? Poor fighting strategy don't you think with this war system?

I must give you one thing, your suicide method of using you smaller members to drop our ships was on point, I respect how well you throw them at us so you can take less damage.

Remind me again why your alliance has less than 1000 planes between all of you? OH YEA, we blew them all up. 

Cheers.

  • Upvote 1

eastwood.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, Sephiroth said:

I must give you one thing, your suicide method of using you smaller members to drop our ships was on point, I respect how well you throw them at us so you can take less damage.

Remind me again why your alliance has less than 1000 planes between all of you? OH YEA, we blew them all up. 

Cheers.

Who's the salty one again? Usually capslock is a good indicator, right? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Placentica said:

Who's the salty one again? Usually capslock is a good indicator, right? 

No

  • Upvote 3

 

 

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

 

 

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Lolbrok said:

6E1r4KU.jpg.c953c2772761bc5d4240e12e05cf504d.jpg

I'd like to apologize to SGM, I know your ally is weakening your ally's sphere and we are contributing to that by defending Alpha, but we like launching nukes.

 

o7 EMC

o7 stagnation

o7 Gaurdian

 

No apologies, just business. Have fun, my guys!

4 hours ago, Micchan said:

"Hello we are Dark Brotherhood, Stratagem, Rose, *insert more alliances with a tie with NB or alliances who just want to fight* and we are here to counter and change the direction of this wa... oh noes, they filled the slots to nuke*

Micchan, I’m legit contemplating paying you to keep my alliance’s name out of your keystrokes. Every time you have had something to say about SGM it has reeked of not being informed. Probably because you’re not on Slack...

 

  • Upvote 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Queen M said:

No apologies, just business. Have fun, my guys!

Micchan, I’m legit contemplating paying you to keep my alliance’s name out of your keystrokes. Every time you have had something to say about SGM it has reeked of not being informed. Probably because you’re not on Slack...

 

Wait, we can get paid for being uninformed?

 

... Are you the POTUS?

  • Upvote 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Dio Brando said:

Congratulations, you declared a grand total of 2 wars on Guardian. I'm sure they're quaking in their boots.

It's not like EMC has more than 3 times the members of nuke bloc or anything.

Edited by Dillon A McCann
  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Dillon A McCann said:

It's not like EMC has more than 3 times the members of nuke bloc or anything.

Did I claim they could do better? No. What did I imply? That their wars have minimal effect.

Edited by Dio Brando
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Dio Brando said:

Congratulations, you declared a grand total of 2 wars on Guardian. I'm sure they're quaking in their boots.

It is only a 9 nations alliance and when I checked tonight only two were active in the last 3 days, give them time

2 hours ago, Dillon A McCann said:

It's not like EMC has more than 3 times the members of nuke bloc or anything.

Still EMC? We have to find another name

2 hours ago, Queen M said:

Micchan, I’m legit contemplating paying you to keep my alliance’s name out of your keystrokes. Every time you have had something to say about SGM it has reeked of not being informed. Probably because you’re not on Slack...

I just named the alliances tied with the nuke bloc, you have a MDP with Fark right? So it is correct, you could join this war

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Placentica said:

Who's the salty one again? Usually capslock is a good indicator, right? 

I am only salty about 1 thing, for a nuc bloq you guys have not shot NEARLY as much nukes as I expected.

I expect you will pick up the pace and launch many more in the days to come, I want to go to a Nuclear Wonderland!

eastwood.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Sephiroth said:

I am only salty about 1 thing, for a nuc bloq you guys have not shot NEARLY as much nukes as I expected.

I expect you will pick up the pace and launch many more in the days to come, I want to go to a Nuclear Wonderland!

Don't lose all your ships on day 1 then.  We can't win with you guys.  First it's "all you do is nuke" and now it's "why aren't you nuking".

  • Upvote 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Placentica said:

Don't lose all your ships on day 1 then.  We can't win with you guys.  First it's "all you do is nuke" and now it's "why aren't you nuking".

Never have I said "all you do is nuke" go complain with that to the other alliance, Grumpy started this war with a dream! A dream of a Nuclear Wonderland!

1 hour ago, kosmokenny said:

And then I have to exhaustively call all 6000 of them idiots all day because they wont shut up about how good they are at fighting 5v1.

 

the-salt-level-is-over-9000.jpg

eastwood.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and the Guidelines of the game and community.