NK notice of cancellation.

Apeman

8 minutes ago, LeotheGreat said:

You can have 100 12 city nations that still could never reach a 24 city nation haha. Size matters as well as numbers.

I wouldn't tell me what I could do with those numbers.  I've helped organize many strategies that allowed our coalitions to overcome obstacles throughout the years.

• Upvote 4

3 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

I wouldn't tell me what I could do with those numbers.  I've helped organize many strategies that allowed our coalitions to overcome obstacles throughout the years.

Thats a mechanically insurmountable problem though haha. Sure you can over time change to where you can bring them down but over the span of a war thats not feasible.

11 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

That's interesting you believe that, and would explain things.

Alright then lets hear how you would use 100 12 city nations to take down a 24 city nation at a given point in time.

5 minutes ago, LeotheGreat said:

Alright then lets hear how you would use 100 12 city nations to take down a 24 city nation at a given point in time.

If they stay at low military you can't reach them too, but they can use some of their nations with NRF to just nuke all your cities until you have no income and no money to rebuild your infra and military (at this point Alex will tell you that you can use credits to have money and resources)

Just now, Micchan said:

If they stay at low military you can't reach them too, but they can use some of their nations with NRF to just nuke all your cities until you have no income and no money to rebuild your infra and military (at this point Alex will tell you that you can use credits to have money and resources)

If a 24 nation city is at max mil there is no way they could even get the declarations off. Thats what I mean by it being mechanically impossible. The only theoretical way would be if the 12 city nation had obscene infra and hundreds of nukes to get to up declare range, but thats not realistic.

9 minutes ago, LeotheGreat said:

I mean, there's plenty examples of it dating back since the Arrgh submarine warfare.  If people aren't paying attention to adapting strategies and what's going on, that's not on me.

1 minute ago, LeotheGreat said:

but thats not realistic.

It is realistic, if that's a target that needs to be dragged down.

• Upvote 2

Yes.

(But for real, you should see mine and Kemal's arguments on Mensa forums.  It's pretty bad.  This is all tame in comparison)

Edited by Buorhann

1 minute ago, Partisan said:

Easy. You use the 100 12 city nations to create a growth ring for 3 of them. On that scale, the three nations in question see an astromic rise to the city count required to updeclare on the 24 city nation succesfully. Nukes do the rest.

"B..b..but that's not feasible during a war..."

• Upvote 1

Guest Curufinwe
10 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

I mean, there's plenty examples of it dating back since the Arrgh submarine warfare.  If people aren't paying attention to adapting strategies and what's going on, that's not on me.

shhhh-its-a-secret.jpg

Are you guys trying to create a meme about memegenerator? memeinception!

6 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

"B..b..but that's not feasible during a war..."

100 nations 100% taxes and full revenue since they are at zero military can produce a good ammount of money, enough to buy cities for 3 or more nations and the credits to make possible a rapid growth without having to wait 10 days between cities

Send your 12 city nations in waves, three at a time against the 26 city nation. Eventually, the 26 city nation will be to tired to fight back against your (((low tier hordes))) and quit the game or something. It's such a sound tactic that I'm surprised nobody's thought to try it befo - wait a minute.....

The nation with the planes does an airstrike! The nation without follows! When the nation with the planes is beiged, the nation without picks up the planes, and does an airstrike!

• Upvote 3

"They say the secret to success is being at the right place at the right time. But since you never know when the right time is going to be, I figure the trick is to find the right place and just hang around!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Kastor> He left and my !@#$ nation is !@#$ed up. And the Finance guy refuses to help. He just writes his !@#$ plays.

<Kastor> And laughs and shit.

<Kastor> And gives out !@#$ huge loans to Arthur James, that !@#$ bastard.

4 minutes ago, TheNG said:

Send your 12 city nations in waves, three at a time against the 26 city nation. Eventually, the 26 city nation will be to tired to fight back against your (((low tier hordes))) and quit the game or something. It's such a sound tactic that I'm surprised nobody's thought to try it befo - wait a minute.....

The nation with the planes does an airstrike! The nation without follows! When the nation with the planes is beiged, the nation without picks up the planes, and does an airstrike!

Man you're not even a real bird. Now penguins. Those are true avians.

• Upvote 1

os9LcJK.gif