Dear TKR- A Hogwarts message

Prefonteen

9 minutes ago, Tormund Giantsbane said:

I believe verbosity is the point people are making when referring to use of a thesaurus.

Some of us favour a more laconic turn of phrase after all.

Those are some fancy words for a wilding Tormund! 

Just now, Tsilya Tsyganov said:

>criticizes the blocs for being too boring and cowardly to get into a war

>schemes and manipulates them to try and get them to start shit

>gets caught

>TKR decides to retaliate accordingly against Hogwarts’s scheming

>entire alliance scatters away because their too cowardly to get into a war

imagine being this dumb

>KT criticizing for not getting into a war.

end of story.

lol

P.S they can still be hit. just 16 people i think. not very hard to track which alliance they went to. it's actually very easy if you think about it. 

• Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, Tsilya Tsyganov said:

>gets caught

imagine being this dumb

>too simple minded to understand basic political considerations such as "bloc =/= sphere" 

> Thinks planning to simply hit someone in the middle is akin to "scheming and manipulating"

>Fails to see strategic consideration of scatter and futility of the concept of "honor" in an online spreadsheet sim

> would according to own logic, just roll over and die.

imagine being this much of a simpleton.

• Upvote 4

os9LcJK.gif

8 minutes ago, Tywin Lannister said:

Those are some fancy words for a wilding Tormund! 

>KT criticizing for not getting into a war.

end of story.

lol

P.S they can still be hit. just 16 people i think. not very hard to track which alliance they went to. it's actually very easy if you think about it. 

I couldn’t care less about them not getting into a war

but simultaneously criticizing other people for not getting into a war, while also not getting into a war yourself and scattering away after the possibility of any consequence for the constant provocations against everyone else..

that’s when Hogwarts dived straight into the full-on-retard-zone

if they didn’t want to get into shit, they shouldn’t have started shit

Edited by Tsilya Tsyganov
  • Upvote 1

I couldn’t care less about them not getting into a war

but simultaneously criticizing other people for not getting into a war, while also not getting into a war yourself and scattering away after the possibility of any consequence for the constant provocations against everyone else..

that’s when Hogwarts dived straight into the full-on-retard-zone

We just went into a war a few days ago ;).

Criticism of people not doing anything =/= criticism of people not going to war. The war mechanics in this place are shit anyway. I am far more interested in seeing political activity and ambition. War is merely a component of that.

In our case, scattering as we are is both a byproduct and component of political activity. There is  not much "retarded" about that.

Or do you *really* get all your fun from mashing a button or two without any grudges, drama or politics around it?

os9LcJK.gif

4 minutes ago, Partisan said:

>Thinks planning to simply hit someone in the middle is akin to "scheming and manipulating"

I will take the audience to a time months past. We will recount a story of grand schemes and manipulations.”

your words, not mine

I will take the audience to a time months past. We will recount a story of grand schemes and manipulations.”

your words, not mine

Sigh. Play of words on the statements of opposing leaders in backchannels. I like inside jokes.

os9LcJK.gif

Just now, Partisan said:

Sigh. Play of words on the statements of opposing leaders in backchannels. I like inside jokes.

“It was totes just a ‘play in words’! I totally am not doing damage control because I was caught contradicting myself!”

k

“It was totes just a ‘play in words’! I totally am not doing damage control because I was caught contradicting myself!”

k

I would have hoped that the entire introduction to my post was a dead give away that something was being parodied. Guess it flew over your head. That's okay.

• Upvote 2

os9LcJK.gif

There is nothing stopping you from pursuing the members, and it's been pretty publicly advertised they're in NK. 

At the end of the day, it's still possible to hit hogwarts, it's just going to be costly. If I were in TKR's position, I woukd wait for then to return to higwarts, as they inevitably will, and roll them then.

I don't see why anyone is salty about this. Unless you think partisan is going to out manuver 2 spheres forever, it's simply a patience game. I for one, enjoy it. Kudos to HW.

Edited by Spectral
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Partisan said:

I would have hoped that the entire introduction to my post was a dead give away that something was being parodied. Guess it flew over your head. That's okay.

I thought it referred to when you were in tS and schemed for TKR and helped them be what they are today..................

1 minute ago, Partisan said:

“I was only pretending to be retarded! Your the retard for not noticing!”

I totally believe you. Whatever you say, pal.

Edited by Tsilya Tsyganov

27 minutes ago, Tsilya Tsyganov said:

>gets caught

imagine being this dumb

To be fair to Partisan, this isn't the first time he has found himself in a situation like this. It is eerily similar to when partisan's grand plans on leaving Paragon were leaked. Difference is he doesn't have anyone around now to help rectify his mistakes as most of these folks are now in the Church of Spaceology I believe.

Edited by Tormund Giantsbane

Untitled.png

I haven't seen such posting since the last war. Truly we have transcended to where we can have arguments like this without wars.

• Upvote 4

UQllJcz.png?2

2nd, 4th, and 6th Adelphotes Princeps of Cornerstone, Ambassador to Black Knights, 4th Grand Pilus of Cornerstone, 2nd Chaplain of Cornerstone, 5th Questor Princeps of Cornerstone

Just now, Tormund Giantsbane said:

To be fair to Partisan, this isn't the first time he has found himself in a situation like this. It is eerily similar to when partisan's grand plans on leaving Paragon were leaked. Difference is he doesn't have anyone around now to help rectify his mistakes 

Can I ask you if this is all about the leaks, why did it take TKR 1 month to do something against a 16 member alliance? And what is stopping them now? Just go and hit where the members left to. TKR is too strong to worry about this stuff, right? 

2 minutes ago, Tormund Giantsbane said:

To be fair to Partisan, this isn't the first time he has found himself in a situation like this. It is eerily similar to when partisan's grand plans on leaving Paragon were leaked. Difference is he doesn't have anyone around now to help rectify his mistakes 

I still do not see my movements as mistakes.

Though some similarities (leaks) are amusing, I'm not sure if i'd draw too strong a comparison. There's some fairly big differences.

os9LcJK.gif

4 minutes ago, Tywin Lannister said:

Can I ask you if this is all about the leaks, why did it take TKR 1 month to do something against a 16 member alliance? And what is stopping them now? Just go and hit where the members left to. TKR is too strong to worry about this stuff, right? 

Surely a former test member can attest to TKR's level of patience ? We aren't rash people after all who attack out of sheer boredom

Edited by Tormund Giantsbane

Untitled.png

This thread reads like an episode of Big Brother mixed with Girls Gone Wild...

...without the girls.

• Upvote 5

Just now, Tywin Lannister said:

Hahahahah! I do like that. Is TKR planning on bringing the entire game to roll Hogwarts too or was that special to TEst? <3 

Heh, truth be told I think the entire game wanted to roll Test and didn't need much if any urging at all. 

• Upvote 5

Untitled.png