Perceived Intelligence

Arkiri Arch

It's interesting how people's answers are always the same in these threads...

"who's the smartest"

"who's the most popular"

"who's the best leader"

"who's the best at xyz"

We see repeats of almost 95% alliance leaders. So I'm going to roast every popular member here to change the trend.

Partisan - When's the last time you even put effort into a post? Your popularity came from your FA and your OWF presence and now you're a ghost riding on your laurels from a bygone era.

Roquentin - You're reputed to be a savant with nation sims and backroom dealings, admittedly you pulled BK into the fold, but where are the W's?

Jessica Rabbit - If you're such a genius, why has 33-45% of the Syndicate membership dipped out to form shitty micros? Seems like people would appreciate such great organization and intelligence.

Prefontaine - Such a badass til you and all the testicles got rekt and you ragequit like a !@#$. Didn't that happen in every other nationsim I've seen you in?

Eumir - boi been clapped so  many times how does he even count

Infinite Citadel - You've been riding backseat OSravan-style the entirety of PnW. If you're so great then take charge and be seen leading and stop letting satellites like BK get away and almost beat you in a war.

Curufinwe - Psweet hasn't couped Zoot yet? 'nough said. Yoso were hard shoes to fill though, strum's blatant inactivity definitely didn't do the job.

Psweet - You don't use discord. Insta-bad.

Superbia

vuSNqof.jpg

I think holton is doing a good service in this thread and should be encouraged.

However, I would like to add to the discussion some names that people might have forgotten but have contributed a lot to this game through their intellect,

Tenages, his whole evil Machiavellian persona

Clarke, before he went rogue

Robster, when UPN was still relevant and he was active

Vanek, don't know if he is retired now or what

Ogaden, just reiterating cause he is very underrated.

Lilac, legit child progidy

Ashland, before he got triggered

Sargun, he trolls and shit talks but it's all a mask to hide his true face.

I am not a member of Guardian p&w

f2VouKU.png

"who's the smartest"

"who's the most popular"

"who's the best leader"

"who's the best at xyz"

We see repeats of almost 95% alliance leaders. So I'm going to roast every popular member here to change the trend.

Partisan - When's the last time you even put effort into a post? Your popularity came from your FA and your OWF presence and now you're a ghost riding on your laurels from a bygone era.

Roquentin - You're reputed to be a savant with nation sims and backroom dealings, admittedly you pulled BK into the fold, but where are the W's?

Jessica Rabbit - If you're such a genius, why has 33-45% of the Syndicate membership dipped out to form shitty micros? Seems like people would appreciate such great organization and intelligence.

Prefontaine - Such a badass til you and all the testicles got rekt and you ragequit like a !@#$. Didn't that happen in every other nationsim I've seen you in?

Eumir - boi been clapped so many times how does he even count

Infinite Citadel - You've been riding backseat OSravan-style the entirety of PnW. If you're so great then take charge and be seen leading and stop letting satellites like BK get away and almost beat you in a war.

Curufinwe - Psweet hasn't couped Zoot yet? 'nough said. Yoso were hard shoes to fill though, strum's blatant inactivity definitely didn't do the job.

My laurels are comfy. The !@#$ is your problem ;)

os9LcJK.gif

Sargun, he trolls and shit talks but it's all a mask to hide his true face.

h-hey !@#$ you, buddy :(

he stepped aside to go to law school, p sure he was very visible when he was in charge and leading you !@#$in pleb

120209800_meirl2.png.0a9b257b4d3e0c1ac6d6b8be8184cba7.png

I don't know the community too well so I'd like to mention two newer players who haven't had the chance to show what they can do:

Canter: It's my boi Canter! Pretty cool dude to talk with and he's picking up the game pretty quickly. This kid is going places.

Vladamir Putin: This guy does so much for KT, he is really knowledgable and he is super fun to talk with.

Thalmor + Britland + Geralt + Aristodemus senpai: They're all pretty cool and all of them are in KT gov, but offer up plenty of opinions and ideas without truly getting into conflict and worked hard to make KT to what it is now in the matter of weeks. If you've met them in KT chat you'll know that they're pretty smart guys.

Don't know what I did to deserve this mention, but thanks.

EDIT: Aris reminded me of him, so put him on my list too. Hi Aris.

Edited by Illenium

Kitsune magics are fun~

"who's the smartest"

"who's the most popular"

"who's the best leader"

"who's the best at xyz"

Eumir - boi been clapped so many times how does he even count

I have a 1:1 ratio, a little more wins, in (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) after hopping around about 30 alliances pimpin (s/o to all the peeps out durrrrr)

In PW, we undefeated in dis !@#$ mutha!@#$a

Lxr4VfE.png

The first person who comes to mind for really smart person in P&W would have to be seabass.
Eccentric as all hell, but he's a damn good programmer, and made the best sims for your nation and all that/to check ROI and all of that.

I'd also shout out to a couple people that aren't forum active or Ingame savvy, but just smart as shit, Saxasm and Bart from NPO. Both are very high level STEM people. 

Roq's definitely a good people's person.

The King in Yellow is a good language person, and all around smart.

Aris is meh, better than most. (I'm kidding Aris plz no kill me). 

Edited by Ryleh