Concord: A new Start

Aliyan

Hello everyone!

I am here to officially announce the formation of Concord! Concord is a new alliance that has been reformed from Paragon. I will admit, Paragon was a bit of a failure. However, we have gone to Cornerstone and we have gotten some of the best experience and help that we could possibly find. Now we have learned a bit more about how to run an alliance, Concord will be created as strong as possible. Concord will thrive as compared to Paragon. Concord will come out on June 15th. We understand this is a bit early, but trailers come early doesn't it?  :rolleyes:

This is just a first trailer to Concord. We will continue to post on Concord as we develop it. 

Alliances wanting to talk about the treaty with Concord, Contact either me,Connor or Magnus(keep in mind, there's still 2 months to go)

P.S. Arrgh members, don't be happy as we do have a strong defense minister,Good luck bishes  :P  :D

• Upvote 2

With all that best experience and help you could find in Cornerstone, hopefully you picked up a protectorate along the way. Otherwise, born out of the fires of Paragon will be...well, a pile of ash with a sloppy "Concord" label attached.

Edited by Kurdanak
  • Upvote 3
xzhPlEh.png?1

smh you micros never learn.

Durmij where you at someone needs the Black Watch treatment.

Wait for june maybe?

Sure thing fam. You got it. Edited by durmij
  • Upvote 1

With all that best experience and help you could find in Cornerstone, hopefully you picked up a protectorate along the way. Otherwise, born out of the fires of Paragon will be...well, a pile of ash with a sloppy "Concord" label attached.

Dont worry about that... No more mistakes this time :)

By the way Protector*

Edited by Aliyan

Said every reformed micro literally ever.

I will simplify

We got a protector

Fine now? :) 

And talks still going on 

Sketchy - Shogan of Orbis, Crusher of Dreams

No doubt :P

I will simplify

We got a protector

And talks still going on

Join that protector instead and learn the game first. You aren't doing yourself any favors. Micros are destined to fail. If you wish to lead, do the smart thing and learn the ropes before jumping in headfirst.

• Upvote 2

XLL3z4T.gif

Join that protector instead and learn the game first. You aren't doing yourself any favors. Micros are destined to fail. If you wish to lead, do the smart thing and learn the ropes before jumping in headfirst.

Dont worry about that , i repeat 

We will prove to be worth an alliance

>another bunch of people from CS going to create a new AA

> Once again durmij planning for mass raids

>Isn't it amazing how history repeats itself :) 

anyway best of luck with new alliance although I would give you a free advice join government levels of some well established alliance and try to learn how they do stuffs before making a new alliance :) 

• Upvote 1

aA9XUQZ.png                                                              

I will simplify

We got a protector

And talks still going on 

Arrgh protects Concord till the 15th of June. RAIDERS WILL NOT PROFIT!

@Aliyan: I got your bank mate. I mean... "back"...

Edited by Ripper
  • Upvote 3

anyway best of luck with new alliance although I would give you a free advice join government levels of some well established alliance and try to learn how they do stuffs before making a new alliance :)

I agree.

Also, look at other micro's DoE's compared to yours. Even if those micros don't get far, their DoE's are much more likely to attract members than yours. Yours' looks like Arsene Wenger - the guy can't even attract dinosaurs.

Some aren't destined to fail. Micros that have good leadership and a clear plan forward won't slip up too soon (Aliyan your micro does NOT have good leadership and a clear plan at all; if it does tell us lol)

SORRY FOR THE DOUBLE POST

• Upvote 1

I agree.

Also, look at other micro's DoE's compared to yours. Even if those micros don't get far, their DoE's are much more likely to attract members than yours. Yours' looks like Arsene Wenger - the guy can't even attract dinosaurs.

We already learned from a bigger alliance, i hope you dont deny Cs beinga bigger alliance, And we are learning , 2 months still to go.. we have started all the preparations

Just want some support :) 

Some aren't destined to fail. Micros that have good leadership and a clear plan forward won't slip up too soon (Aliyan your micro does NOT have good leadership and a clear plan at all; if it does tell us lol)

SORRY FOR THE DOUBLE POST

Well obviously time will give the clear image of our alliance as it passes.

But on our behalf we are doing some serious preparations , we got an investor a few treaties and are busy forming best laws and policies which can help our alliance.

I agree.

lol you think people join alliances because they get attracted by the DoE ?? (may be 1/2 atmost will join)

People join alliances initially due to the amount of boost, protection , opportunity that alliance can offer.

• Upvote 1

aA9XUQZ.png                                                              

Thanks, Not everyone from the higher ranks, but some have got experience in the government and we are trying our level best to succeed

• Upvote 1