Dear BK and NPO

Prefonteen

Sam Hyde belongs in NPO with the amount of times he makes reference to (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways). :P

Please no.  We will end the war, just don't inflict THAT one us :P

Holy shit, shut up. You don't get to talk shit when you do as poorly as you and your allies have done. It's not that we have no stamina. You're just not worth the effort. Come back when you're worth a shit, you pretentious bags of dicks. At least when I'm a pretentious bag of dicks I've done something remotely close to anything relevant, which you're failing at.

I think your sodium levels are a bit high there.  Might want to go drink some water.

• Upvote 1

I can only bring the horse to water, I cannot make him drink.

Are you surprised the horse isn't desperate enough to become a gelding to get a bit of water? I mean, no one is ever going to take your "sage" advice especially when it's  based on biases you have against someone on a personal level. The principles you have laid out, Holton, are antithetical to ours. If you don't realize how your side comes off to the targets of your ire, your myopia is really bad.

----

edit: Also @Kastor: It's kind of ironic you're portraying our position as unreasonable now when you said you'd never pay reps, which is more radical than our position. I get you're upset that we weren't too happy about your conduct recently, but it's kind of puzzling. Not that you'll care.

Edited by Roquentin
  • Upvote 1

I think your sodium levels are a bit high there.  Might want to go drink some water.

How am I salty? I'm not a part of your war. Technically I was, I suppose. I was the one thing your side got right. I've nothing to be "salty" about. Not only are you an abysmal excuse of mediocrity, but you can't even get insults right. So no, I'm not salty, I'm done letting you parade your gross ignorance around while pretending it's something else, you blustering idiot.

• Upvote 2

scSqPGJ.gif

How am I salty? I'm not a part of your war. Technically I was, I suppose. I was the one thing your side got right. I've nothing to be "salty" about. Not only are you an abysmal excuse of mediocrity, but you can't even get insults right. So no, I'm not salty, I'm done letting you parade your gross ignorance around while pretending it's something else, you blustering idiot.

According to your posts, you must be running 5 salt mines in each of your cities. The general frustration in PnW seems to be pretty high. Amusing.

Cry me a river. Flaming ain't helping anyways. The "mediocre" side of this war might give you an advice: How about to just close your eyes and embrace the slow but inevitable destruction of what used to be this game before? For anyone's notice: This ain't ending quickly. Welcome to the long road of pain, misery and agony - Just like in (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways).

The NPO is no fun. You seem to have forgotten about that. Now we just happened to come to this game and you have to deal with us.

Like us, hate us, fight us, but you definitely have to deal with us.

Edited by Pergamon
  • Upvote 2

Steve Prefontine, you managed to bring six NPOers to the OWF to call you out on lying.

How come this "baiting" thing works for you and never for me? Is it the whale hunting that helped you? What bait did you use? I never knew salty bait was good.

Edited by greatkitteh
  • Upvote 3

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-

I mean, to be honest, the sodium comment can mean just agitated. I don't think anyone thinks Prefontaine is actually bitter over some people shitposting, but his response did come off as agitated.

I guess Pre, with all due respect, if we're not worth the time, they could just choose to end the war at any time rather than double down on it. I know Flanderlion said PW, but I assume his comment mostly applied to the people we're actually fighting. I don't think it was really a claim that went beyond "oh people here can't seem to handle a longer war but they expect us to capitulate right away". We've never claimed to be the best and I've acknowledged our limitations and those of our side at various points.

• Upvote 1

Sam Hyde belongs in NPO with the amount of times he makes reference to (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways). :P

Make me leader too while we're at it.

Make NPO great! No, "again" doesn't fit, because they weren't great in the past. :P

:^)

According to your posts, you must be running 5 salt mines in each of your cities. The general frustration in PnW seems to be pretty high. Amusing.

Cry me a river. Flaming ain't helping anyways. The "mediocre" side of this war might give you an advice: How about to just close your eyes and embrace the slow but inevitable destruction of what used to be this game before? For anyone's notice: This ain't ending quickly. Welcome to the long road of pain, misery and agony - Just like in (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways).

The NPO is no fun. You seem to have forgotten about that. Now we just happened to come to this game and you have to deal with us.

Like us, hate us, fight us, but you definitely have to deal with us.

Compared to Pre, you're "literally who" tier tbh fam.

I'm eager for more of your ostentatious RPing skillz fam.

We're all family in NPO lel :P

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-

This shouldn't be an issue. I just arrived in PnW from NS few weeks ago. Unfortunately other alliances doesn't seem able to bring in members of other games in here in large numbers, maybe they are still busy getting rekt by the NPO in there or have already given up and do not care at all anymore.

• Upvote 2

This shouldn't be an issue. I just arrived in PnW from NS few weeks ago. Unfortunately other alliances doesn't seem able to bring in members of other games in here in large numbers, maybe they are still busy getting rekt by the NPO in there or have already given up and do not care at all anymore.

That must be the incest talking.

That's a pretty incestuous family.

"If Roq was my son I would be dating him too."

-Greatkitteh Trump.

(That's a joke its okay everyone)

But if we do incest how come the outside world sucks on us?

Edited by greatkitteh

Greatkitteh was here.-