Dear BK and NPO

Prefonteen

• Wiki Mod

This is now the "BK's Length War"

• Upvote 2

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

• Wiki Mod

Do we even have a war name thread?

There was one before the dows were up. Already closed out & voted. "Cause everything noteworthy happens in the first round." Somehow I think this war is going to be remembered more for NPO being stubborn then anything else.

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

Seeing you guys getting so sore about (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways) being mentioned, maybe you should bribe the mods to delete all references to NPO-(That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways) mod bribery.

You know.

Like the good ol' days.

:^)

Can Confirm

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-

We've got the best incentive for continuing the war. In peace, GreatKitteh can't post on the forums, so has to come to ours. In war on the other hand, there are so many fertile grounds to shit post our NPO forums get spared (partially). Also the idea of slaving away for another alliance's gain isn't too appealing, while blowing their stuff up is. I got sent a pretty good shitpost though by BK, not sure if we can compete on that kinda level.

• Upvote 1

There was one before the dows were up. Already closed out & voted. "Cause everything noteworthy happens in the first round." Somehow I think this war is going to be remembered more for NPO being stubborn then anything else.

We can call it NPO's Last Time.

• Upvote 6

One must imagine Sisyphus happy.

Right cause Orbis can't survive without NPO.

It's really not that. We spelled out the implications of this war multiple times. Someone else pointed out NPO more or less ended up functioning as a balancing force to reinforce losses of Paracov, but we knew we'd be done in terms of having a potential non-tS alignment being a serious competitor in wars if we didn't win here and we were barely able to get everyone together due to the splits/distancing. There will really be no one for you to fight aside from smaller curbstomps. No one is coming to our rescue and no one is obligated to do so. That is reality. You guys can talk all about how Mensa-tS fun war would happen if we weren't around, but we wouldn't be able to do anything anyway.

It's really not that. We spelled out the implications of this war multiple times. Someone else pointed out NPO more or less ended up functioning as a balancing force to reinforce losses of Paracov, but we knew we'd be done in terms of having a potential non-tS alignment being a serious competitor in wars if we didn't win here and we were barely able to get everyone together due to the splits/distancing. There will really be no one for you to fight aside from smaller curbstomps. No one is coming to our rescue and no one is obligated to do so. That is reality. You guys can talk all about how Mensa-tS fun war would happen if we weren't around, but we wouldn't be able to do anything anyway.

That's nice.

Back to Cybernations with you.

That's nice.

Back to Cybernations with you.

Totally not getting rolled for salty (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways) . . .

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-

Totally not getting rolled for salty (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways) . . .

What are you gonna do about it, kill the game like you did with (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways)?

What are you gonna do about it, kill the game like you did with (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways)?

Me? Yes, I can confirm I used my insanely high posistion of the goverment to kill (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways). Flanderlion helped me

Greatkitteh was here.-

So bratty. Your parents miss you.

Back to cybernations when?

Ahh, close your eyes. Stand up.

Breathe in.

Hhhhhhm. Haaaaaa! Hmmmmmmm! Haaaaaah!

One. . . Two. . . Three. . . Four. . .Five. . .six. . .seven. . .eighr. . Nine. . . Ten!

Hmmmmmm!haaaaaaa! Hhhhhhhhm! Haaaaaah!

Still mad?

Greatkitteh was here.-

Well, might as well say Orbis's last time

Nah, if Mensynd/OOsphere ended up alone in Orbis, we could always split up and fight each other. I don't think anyone in our side would complain about that. There's always gonna be alliances to fight against, so to me it's pretty much indifferent if Paracov vanishes or not. I don't wish Paracov any ill, but the game could survive (and would probably become more interesting) if our sphere was forced to split up.

But since our sphere was the underdog for a considerable amount of time, it's kinda farfetched to believe it should be us to make a move. I personally love my allies (not coz they're good, but coz they're really cool people to interact with), so for me letting go of such awesome allies would have to be the last resort. Then again, I wouldn't stop liking Mensa, TKR, Guardian, Chola or BK if my alliance got rolled by 1 or several of them in the future. War is the most enjoyable part of this game and inevitably someone has to lose.

Edited by Insert Name Here

Nah, if Mensynd/OOsphere ended up alone in Orbis, we could always split up and fight each other. I don't think anyone in our side would complain about that. There's always gonna be alliances to fight against, so to me it's pretty much indifferent if Paracov vanishes or not. I don't wish Paracov any ill, but the game could survive (and would probably become more interesting) if our sphere was forced to split up.

But since our sphere was the underdog for a considerable amount of time, it's kinda farfetched to believe it should be us to make a move. I personally love my allies (not coz they're good, but coz they're really cool people to interact with), so for me letting go of such awesome allies would have to be the last resort. Then again, I wouldn't stop liking Mensa, TKR, Guardian, Chola or BK if my alliance got rolled by 1 or several of them in the future. War is the most enjoyable part of this game and inevitably someone has to lose.

You were with us when we told TS that actions > words. I don't see exactly how TS was going to split up it's sphere. If anything your sphere was conslidated when we broke up ours.

Greatkitteh was here.-

You were with us when we told TS that actions > words. I don't see exactly how TS was going to split up it's sphere. If anything your sphere was conslidated when we broke up ours.

Meh, both UPN and t$ each thought they were 100% right and the other one was wrong. As someone who has heard both versions (I still like UPN btw), I can say that wasn't the case.

UPN preempted t$ in Oktoberfest with Hans at the helm, so t$ saw Hans back in power as a threat and decided to preempt UPN in NPO's First Time. And c'mooon... Paracov never really split up, otherwise they wouldn't have united to hit OOsphere.  :P

Edited by Insert Name Here