Public Shaming post 30/10/2016

ACarboxylian

Apparently Abraham Liberty of Arlana Pacfica (https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=47391) doesn't know what side of the Silent war I am on. Well that's too bad because he's going to get a delivery of some gifts at his door for raiding Amino Acids.

Edited by ACarboxylian

Its October 30th already?

Edited by Rache Olderen

UQllJcz.png?2

2nd, 4th, and 6th Adelphotes Princeps of Cornerstone, Ambassador to Black Knights, 4th Grand Pilus of Cornerstone, 2nd Chaplain of Cornerstone, 5th Questor Princeps of Cornerstone

Join Order of the White Rose. We'll protect you from this vicious raider.

Lol cuz your alliances intelligence when arrgh hit you proved superior. Claiming publicly you recognized hostilities over 3 raids. My advice to you, op, if you do merge merge anywhere but order of the white rose.

Lol cuz your alliances intelligence when arrgh hit you proved superior. Claiming publicly you recognized hostilities over 3 raids. My advice to you, op, if you do merge merge anywhere but order of the white rose.

I'm just going to laugh

Guess what?

4f20e47a8bbf8e14ed477a89dd75f9f1cc1d8a2c

• Upvote 3

Jl0McAJ.gif

Mans two modes of existence can be thought of as his light and dark side. He is either the Protector or the Ravager. The Immovable Object or the Unstoppable Force.

Well I just "renovated" one of Arlana Pacifica's cities. Now with 320 fewer units of infrastructure and one fewer stadium in Pearl of the Pacific, it's capital city. Our "construction crew" *ahem I mean our missile crews did a great job, didn't they?

I don't even think this should even be in Alliance Affairs because it's directed at a nation not an alliance.

Can the mods move this? lol

Technically, and I mean sadly this being an actual technicality, ACarboxylian is the Alliance leader of the Amino Acids Second Bank so the post is, sadly, technically legit. I hate to say it but the post is in the- *coughs* correct forum. It hurted me head to type that.

• Upvote 6

Technically, and I mean sadly this being an actual technicality, ACarboxylian is the Alliance leader of the Amino Acids Second Bank so the post is, sadly, technically legit. I hate to say it but the post is in the- *coughs* correct forum. It hurted me head to type that.

Very unfortunate, because we all know posting in the wrong subforum is literally the only rule that gets enforced.

• Upvote 2

The person he is whining about is a single nation. Either way this shouldn't be in the Alliance Affairs thread. It's not an alliance announcement.

• Upvote 3

XLL3z4T.gif

The person he is whining about is a single nation. Either way this shouldn't be in the Alliance Affairs thread. It's not an alliance announcement.

Recognition of hostilities against his Alliance? I don't know. I'm just giving the benefit of this over some of the shit posted here. Its about the same quality.

EDIT: For STEVE!

Edited by Lo Pan

Recognition of hostilities against his Alliance? I don't know. I'm just giving the benefit of this over some of the shit posted here. Its about the same quality.

EDIT: For STEVE!

FOR STEVE!

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-

Well I just "renovated" one of Arlana Pacifica's cities. Now with 320 fewer units of infrastructure and one fewer stadium in Pearl of the Pacific, it's capital city. Our "construction crew" *ahem I mean our missile crews did a great job, didn't they?

How cute, Not as if we can't just rebuild him in 30 seconds or anything lol. 

Happy Fighting! 

From all of us at OWR :)