Terminus Est - Captain Ahab rides again.

Prefontaine

Yes, yes you can.

Damn, that isn't very nice :(

What about if you win the war, take a large amount of damage but inflict more damage on your opponents than received. Still rolled or is it a case of mutual rolling? I feel like we are exploring something of great value here :P

Untitled.png

Yes he is....

Yea I see it on their alliance bio, but I think it's defunct or been dropped or something.  That is the only explanation I can think of.  :P

Yea I see it on their alliance bio, but I think it's defunct or been dropped or something.  That is the only explanation I can think of.  :P

Rather ironic considering your allies previously forgot about you for 2 months. :P

3iXDHKG.jpg

Edited by Night King
  • Upvote 1

Untitled.png

Damn, that isn't very nice :(

What about if you win the war, take a large amount of damage but inflict more damage on your opponents than received. Still rolled or is it a case of mutual rolling? I feel like we are exploring something of great value here :P

I'll leave the dets to the eLawyers, but if you lose the a phase of the war, but win overall, a roll still happened. Victory or not. For example, TEst has rolled and been rolled in a single war way back in Alpha.

I'll leave the dets to the eLawyers, but if you lose the a phase of the war, but win overall, a roll still happened. Victory or not. For example, TEst has rolled and been rolled in a single war way back in Alpha.

Don't think we have been rolled then I guess. Can't remember taking more damage than we have inflicted in any phase to  be honest. Probably wrong, I am too lazy to go look at specific stats.

Untitled.png

Don't think we have been rolled then I guess. Can't remember taking more damage than we have inflicted in any phase to be honest. Probably wrong, I am too lazy to go look at specific stats.

Round 1 of oktoberfest, tS got rolled. apart from that, nothing.

Ole2.png

I remember the first 2 days in the first round being difficult until SK or Guardian entered (Can't remember specifics). You are probably right though with that example.

TEst and SK got !@#$ed in round one

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-