Terminus Est - Captain Ahab rides again.

Prefontaine

Yes, like how last winter you let arrgh raid your protectorate into the ground until they merged with you. Like how TEst did the heavy lifting for you fighting Alpha while you maintained most of your alliance in reserve. And like now where, instead of immediately countering and overwhelming a blitz you knew about, you decided to let pantheon bear the brunt of it. 

Your words ring hollow, either you're willfully ignorant to your own alliances history or complicit in trying to bend the truth.

Calm down Steve.  Here, eat a Snickers...

2712c33f506641296db068e98a5982b9.jpg

You're not yourself when you're hungry and trying to spin it hard.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

I always said that paperless alliances are paperless so they could have their choice of easy targets to bandwagon on. Great that you guys are proving me wrong!

Good luck... hoping you guys extend the war long enough for me to join.

• Upvote 3

Yes, like how last winter you let arrgh raid your protectorate into the ground until they merged with you. Like how TEst did the heavy lifting for you fighting Alpha while you maintained most of your alliance in reserve. And like now where, instead of immediately countering and overwhelming a blitz you knew about, you decided to let pantheon bear the brunt of it.

Your words ring hollow, either you're willfully ignorant to your own alliances history or complicit in trying to bend the truth.

You are unwillingly ignorant, and that's okay. I'm not going to respond because there is no need to turn this thread into a tS show, so if you want "answers" for those points, feel free to ask somewhere else.

6XmKiC2.png

lmao, TS using Pantheon as bait. Pantheon has no self respect, first the TKR/VE treaty thing and now this. It's nice to know TS is going to let pantheon burn for a bit to take out a minuscule amount of TEst's air power before they enter.

tbh, I feel nothing but pity for pantheon, let's see if they survive this war.

If you think advising Pantheon to use the same strategies that have helped us win every recent war we've been in is a bad thing, there's probably a reason you're in the losing coalition.

Can't hold this against TEst, but that doesn't mean I like it.

Should be fun seeing how all this pans out.

One must imagine Sisyphus happy.

I know I shouldn't hit Like on a DoW against my own alliance, but that video was awesome. Forgive me, members of Pantheon!

Funnily enough, I still like Pre more than I like Placentica.

• Upvote 6

Nice DoW, still hope your guys get smashed. Hold firm Pantheon. 

PvczX3n.jpg?1

“ Life before death. Strength before weakness. Journey before destination. â€

–The First Ideal of the Windrunners,