Terminus Est - Captain Ahab rides again.

Prefontaine

lmao, TS using Pantheon as bait. Pantheon has no self respect, first the TKR/VE treaty thing and now this. It's nice to know TS is going to let pantheon burn for a bit to take out a minuscule amount of TEst's air power before they enter

It's interesting that you assume Jessica Rabbit needs t$ to enter on TEst to turn this war into a quagmire for them.

This war is likely the last chance the game has for balance and not going to an endgame stage, so the rationale is very sensible.

If you think the paperless will build for you the NPO hegemoney you dream so much with, I can't help but laught.

No man can master Chaos. You have deluded yourself. You are the servant, not the master.

• Upvote 5

We're protecting you from having an unproven fighting ally. We're putting them to the... test? 

please forgive that horrible, horrible pun, and this entire post. 

NPO will never work with you again

• Upvote 1

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-

Respect where respect is due - hell of a show so far. It's nice to see the entire non-neutral top 15 in action at once, let's blow each other up and let the smaller guys catch up o7

• Upvote 1

I will take responsibility for what I have done, if I must fall, I will rise each time a better man.

Respect where respect is due - hell of a show so far. It's nice to see the entire non-neutral top 15 in action at once, let's blow each other up and let the smaller guys catch up o7

Roll GPA

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-

Videos! Fun! Yay.

Obviously mixed feelings on this one. A LOT of mixed feelings.

I understand the whale argument. I wanted a Test/Pantheon matchup to happen: largely for that reason, but also so that Pantheon could make their bones. It was something I discussed with both Pre and Fist. And had Fist not deleted, I think Pantheon would have had even more of a chance to surprise everyone.

I trust that the members of Pantheon who stand and fight despite a numerical swarming by a more experienced grouping while they were already committed will earn the respect from this community that they are due. I will do everything I can for them, in Fist's place.

How does Moby Dick end, anyway?

• Upvote 3

Slaughter the shits of the world. They poison the air you breathe.

~ William S. Burroughs

This war is likely the last chance the game has for balance and not going to an endgame stage, so the rationale is very sensible.

See my above post. One of my largest goals was, effectively, having two alliances I am friendly with fight, because it would have been awesome, good for both of them, and good for the game at large.

Knowing that this rhetoric is a large part of what you used to push others into this war, I'd like to point out that not everyone shares your ideas on what an endgame stage looks like. Don't push yours onto me.

Edited by Manthrax

Slaughter the shits of the world. They poison the air you breathe.

~ William S. Burroughs

See my above post. One of my largest goals was, effectively, having two alliances I am friendly with fight, because it would have been awesome, good for both of them, and good for the game at large.

Knowing that this rhetoric is a large part of what you used to push others into this war, I'd like to point out that not everyone shares your ideas on what an endgame stage looks like. Don't push yours onto me.

Yeah Roquentin, don't you dare plant your thoughts in Manthrax's mind through the invasive method of posting them. This dude has civil rights!

Edited by Auctor
  • Upvote 1