An Arrgh Raiding Production

Ogaden

Well as much as I didn't want this war I will at least take one of you down with me. I just wanted my bloody nukes at 40 million last time it was 50 million with the Yandem(I see he's inactive now!) I just want to say our goals in this war. Counter Attack Arrgh win and disband them... I voted against this war.

It's good to have goals.

• Upvote 1

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

Well as much as I didn't want this war I will at least take one of you down with me. I just wanted my bloody nukes at 40 million last time it was 50 million with the Yandem(I see he's inactive now!) I just want to say our goals in this war. Counter Attack Arrgh win and disband them... I voted against this war. 

Did you have a seizure?

Because I can't understand what the !@#$ this is supposed to mean.

<&Partisan> EAT THE SHIT

<blacklabel> lol @ ever caring about how much you matter in some dumbass nation simulation browser game. what a !@#$in pathetic waste of life

iZHAsgV.png

Ambitious, I like it

Many have rolled Arrgh so thoroughly you'd think they would disband, but they never do.

One does not simply disband a group who's sole purpose is to acquire booty.

What is dead can never die.

Edited by Ogaden
  • Upvote 4
tvPWtuA.gif

Did you have a seizure?

Because I can't understand what the !@#$ this is supposed to mean.

This is me silently judging my leader while he made us go to war without any warning at all. Second part is why I didn't want to go to war and the last part is just me expressing how terrible our plan was.

This is me silently judging my leader while he made us go to war without any warning at all. Second part is why I didn't want to go to war and the last part is just me expressing how terrible our plan was.

If you were silently judging your leader, wouldn't you be....silent?

• Upvote 1

XLL3z4T.gif

Dean Monroe = Church Gourley

I personally do not have a problem with him, but just know that he will be starting small micros and declaring war on Arrgh in a disorganized manner that lacks the coordination of hard-hitting warfare until the end of time. It likely won't ever work because the group he forms simply isn't strong enough to attack them and lacks discipline and coordination. 

With that being said, Church if you're reading this and you ever start a Texas themed nation again I'm always here to give you aid :)

Dean Monroe = Church Gourley

I personally do not have a problem with him, but just know that he will be starting small micros and declaring war on Arrgh in a disorganized manner that lacks the coordination of hard-hitting warfare until the end of time. It likely won't ever work because the group he forms simply isn't strong enough to attack them and lacks discipline and coordination. 

With that being said, Church if you're reading this and you ever start a Texas themed nation again I'm always here to give you aid :)

tbh he did tell me to drop SD before they went like all weird and got rolled so I should have listened

• Upvote 2

xlEIvKe.png

Honour, Fury, Fire