An Arrgh Raiding Production

Ogaden

We were able to take Sparta when they declared on us

Cornerstone did help with that...

I feel like a genuinely bad person, and certainly don't represent all of Cornerstone when I say this, but I'm kind of (but only kind of) rooting for Arrgh.

No matter what, this is a popcorn worthy event.

Edited by Robert P. Holmes III
  • Upvote 2

Cornerstone did help with that...

I feel like a genuinely bad person, and certainly don't represent all of Cornerstone when I say this, but I'm kind of (but only kind of) rooting for Arrgh.

No matter what, this is a popcorn worthy event.

Of course. Honestly probably without you guys our upper tier might've rioted saying how they have no support and stuff smh

And don't feel bad for picking sides. It's fun to and even though I have no ill will towards SK, I'm totally on Arrgh's side. It's not like it's a life changing choice, like picking between Pepsi and Coke (which Pepsi would win anyways).

• Upvote 3

[22:37:51] <&Yosodog> Problem is, everyone is too busy deciding which top gun character they are that no decision has been made

BK in a nutshell

Hm, they're protected by SK, I wonder what they're gonna do...

Alright SK, now that you protect almost all of the shitty micros, let's see if you actually have the balls to defend them.

I would hope they would just try to ensure a fair peace is given in the end since awkwardly enough the Old Guard is also a protectorate of SK. If they wanted to get involved I think that means they would have to eventually declare on themselves since we are defending one of their protectorates against raids from the other one.

Edited by Shadow
  • Upvote 2
tvPWtuA.gif

I would hope they would just try to ensure a fair peace is given in the end since awkwardly enough the Old Guard is also a protectorate of SK. If they wanted to get involved I think that means they would have to eventually declare on themselves since we are defending one of their protectorates against raids from the other one.

Which house would prevail in a battle among the Seven Kingdoms?

• Upvote 1
tvPWtuA.gif

Of course. Honestly probably without you guys our upper tier might've rioted saying how they have no support and stuff smh

And don't feel bad for picking sides. It's fun to and even though I have no ill will towards SK, I'm totally on Arrgh's side. It's not like it's a life changing choice, like picking between Pepsi and Coke (which Pepsi would win anyways).

Yeah, Pepsi is better in a non-diet competition.

When it comes to diet that's a whole different story, but diet is disgusting anyway.

Well as much as I didn't want this war I will at least take one of you down with me. I just wanted my bloody nukes at 40 million last time it was 50 million with the Yandem(I see he's inactive now!) I just want to say our goals in this war. Counter Attack Arrgh win and disband them... I voted against this war. 

• Upvote 2

Well as much as I didn't want this war I will at least take one of you down with me. I just wanted my bloody nukes at 40 million last time it was 50 million with the Yandem(I see he's inactive now!) I just want to say our goals in this war. Counter Attack Arrgh win and disband them... I voted against this war. 

nice meme

On 3/16/2016 at 9:54 PM, Lykos said:

Our next move is obviously rolling LordStrum.