The Day t$ Rolled.

Keksalot

You should have just taken the middle ground and sent it to TKR. Future BK ragequitters, I'd be happy to hold your resources for you.  ^_^

Lol. TKR should be #1. You guys are actually pretty cool. No complaints about my time on your forums. Sorry that I won't be able to play that game after all.

Edited by Keksalot

• Wiki Mod

yoso has more leadership skill in his toenail then you do so it would seem.

• Upvote 2

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

You should really work on your come backs. But GG, gratz you successully evaded the subject....of BK not having leaders with leadership skills...oops...i brought it up again. Guess you will have to respond with some more sappy condescending come backs till it's a new page and people don't see it.

I'm not trying to argue with you. You have your opinions and I have mine. Fortunately mine are actually correct. If you think BK has weak leadership that's just fine. Fortunately no one actually has to care about your opinion.

Nevertheless, keep going. I just got a fresh bowl of popcorn for the mental breakdown.

[22:37:51] <&Yosodog> Problem is, everyone is too busy deciding which top gun character they are that no decision has been made

BK in a nutshell

yoso has more leadership skill in his toenail then you do so it would seem.

You'd be surprised. You really should get a spy into BK's private channel, and their forums for that matter. You will be amazed at how little communication there is. A larger number of the members than I think Gov realizes are just doing their own thing, and most of them have no idea that they are even breaking the rules. Worst part is, they aren't even getting caught. Because Gov isn't paying attention at all. The only reason I ever got caught was because I practically advertised that I had broken the rules.

You'd be surprised. You really should get a spy into BK's private channel, and their forums for that matter. You will be amazed at how little communication there is. A larger number of the members than I think Gov realizes are just doing their own thing, and most of them have no idea that they are even breaking the rules. Worst part is, they aren't even getting caught. Because Gov isn't paying attention at all. The only reason I ever got caught was because I practically advertised that I had broken the rules.

Nah we knew you were breaking the rules but no foreign leader was throwing a fit so we were lenient. Then you just kept doing it over and over again and then we told you to stop.

Forming opinions with no knowledge  :lol:

[22:37:51] <&Yosodog> Problem is, everyone is too busy deciding which top gun character they are that no decision has been made

BK in a nutshell

• Wiki Mod

This thread says plenty about your skill set & having been an ambassador to BK for eons I have a good feel for yoso & strums dank leadership skills. 

• Upvote 1

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

Nah we knew you were breaking the rules but no foreign leader was throwing a fit so we were lenient. Then you just kept doing it over and over again and then we told you to stop.

Forming opinions with no knowledge  :lol:

Oh you said "we", so now you are saying you are Gov. You need to make up your mind. Either you are, or you aren't. But you should be careful, because you just roasted one of your own come backs. For shame son, for shame. Also, it is only naturally for you to try and defend yourself claiming that you did know something. But honestly, no one will ever know if it's true unfortunately.

This thread says plenty about your skill set & having been an ambassador to BK for eons I have a good feel for yoso & strums dank leadership skills. 

Sadly, there is a difference between their foreign affairs abilities and their actual leadership abilities. They can spend all day, shooting the shit and talking politics with other alliances and their ambassadors, while doing nothing with their own members. Which is the key point here. Good leadership does not entail ignoring the people you are supposed to be leading. Nor does it entail making assumptions that people will understand your rules when they are not written very clearly.

It pains me to leave this discussion, as it will only serve to make Yoso feel good about himself when he really, really shouldn't. But I have a life to get back to. Sorry Floof, no more show for you rich boy.

Also, for god sake. Tell Who Me to get a job and stop using Floofs tax money to pay for his potato chip diet.

Edited by Keksalot

• Wiki Mod

Did you know that most senior government officials stay on as advisors even after they retire?

This has been a PSA from Reasonable Logic.

• Upvote 1

don't quit, you should join Alpha

Kappa

Gamma

Edited by Beowulf the Second

01:58:39 <BeowulftheSecond> Belisarius of The Byzantine Empire has sent your nation $0.00, 0.00 food, 0.00 coal, 0.00 oil, 0.00 uranium, 0.00 lead, 0.00 iron, 0.00 bauxite, 0.00 gasoline, 0.00 munitions, 1,000.00 steel, and 0.00 aluminum from the alliance bank of Rose.
01:58:46 <BeowulftheSecond> someone please explain 
01:59:12 <%Belisarius> sleep deprivatin is a &#33;@#&#036; @_@
01:59:14 â€” %Belisarius shrugs
01:59:18 <BeowulftheSecond> we're at WAR. WE ARE BURNING EACH OTHER'S PIXELS

Oh you said "we", so now you are saying you are Gov. You need to make up your mind. Either you are, or you aren't. But you should be careful, because you just roasted one of your own come backs. For shame son, for shame. Also, it is only naturally for you to try and defend yourself claiming that you did know something. But honestly, no one will ever know if it's true unfortunately.

Not sure what you're going on about, I'm a Government Advisor and I always refer to BK as "we." I said I wasn't the leader though. I can see where you got confused. I know your mind isn't on correctly right now so I'll let it slide.

BK in a nutshell

Keksalot doesn't actually seem like a bad guy just a tad immature. I think you should reroll into another aa, build up your nation and go from there.

He seems like an idiot. I guess that isn't quite the same thing as a "bad guy." 

I blame Zoot for this whole mess.

• Upvote 2

"In an honest service there is thin commons, low wages, and hard labor; in this, plenty and satiety, pleasure and ease, liberty and power; and who would not balance creditor on this side, when all the hazard that is run for it, at worst, is only a sour look or two at choking. No, a merry life and a short one, shall be my motto." - Bartholomew "Black Bart" Roberts

Green Enforcement Agency will rise again!

Dude, I'm sorry you're going through some rough times, get some help. Maybe this world isn't best for you right now until you get more stable. Either way move on. You didn't like BK, fair enough, find somewhere else that would take you, and try to have some fun.

As it is now, you will be forgotten other than that one guy who flipped out all the time. All the good you may have done will be erased and replaced with that one guy...

Move on keks, get some help.

• Upvote 1

OvsfySW.png

Sadly, there is a difference between their foreign affairs abilities and their actual leadership abilities. They can spend all day, shooting the shit and talking politics with other alliances and their ambassadors, while doing nothing with their own members. Which is the key point here. Good leadership does not entail ignoring the people you are supposed to be leading. Nor does it entail making assumptions that people will understand your rules when they are not written very clearly.

It pains me to leave this discussion, as it will only serve to make Yoso feel good about himself when he really, really shouldn't. But I have a life to get back to. Sorry Floof, no more show for you rich boy.

Also, for god sake. Tell Who Me to get a job and stop using Floofs tax money to pay for his potato chip diet.

what does he use my tax money for? soda pop?

"In an honest service there is thin commons, low wages, and hard labor; in this, plenty and satiety, pleasure and ease, liberty and power; and who would not balance creditor on this side, when all the hazard that is run for it, at worst, is only a sour look or two at choking. No, a merry life and a short one, shall be my motto." - Bartholomew "Black Bart" Roberts

Green Enforcement Agency will rise again!

I see you chose a condescending response. Understandable, evading the issue of your non-existent leadership skills on a public venue is to be expected. You wouldn't want every other AA in PW to realize what your weakness is.

Edit: OOPS! Have I gone and revealed it!? Huh, well now. Damn, sorry about that.

Yep, you have gone and revealed that Yosodog, the person most responsible for BK being what it is today, is a terrible leader.

I don't think BK can survive now that everyone knows this. I shall begin the disbandment procedures. You win, Keks.