Mission Accomplished!

Rozalia

I condemn the actions committed by Roz Wei. The casus belli was unjustified basing the actions of the whole alliance on actions taken by the previous government almost all of which who have turned tail and stole resources. Furthermore Phoenix will not be bound by your unjust invasion we sought neutrality yet you sought war against us, where any other government would have sorted out its differences through diplomacy. Roz Wei was not and will not be welcomed as liberators but rather seen as warmongering tyrants and unless you want to continue to

"hope for good relations going forward from the war now that this will be cleared up."

I would make white peace to ensure that good relations will be possible or face souring relations from all the members within Phoenix. After this we all got your point now lets move on and work towards peace

Why the hell would we do white peace? You were the ones who lost the war... have you seen your score? You guys clearly do not have the abilities and communication to be a good resistance on your own. We are giving you a chance to get your independence and not be reliant on other alliances.By dissolving all treaties we gave you your freedom back! And I promise you, that with that newly found freedom Phoenix will become stronger and more efficient, if your government started to do something. Mark my words when I tell you that by staying out of the treaty web and having an active gov, phoenix could actually counter an attack like a unity, rather than a random bundle of nations with no communication... Getting rid of treaties is the first step.

Mhhh so one person who of which I cannot seem to find apparently justified an alliance invasion, an act of aggression rather than conduct diplomacy with Jumin yeah and some random guy in Roz Wei also said he didnt like the government i think Rose should invade it sorry 'liberate it'

2IoFGEj.png?1

Through the Ashes, We Rise 

No I am not a member of the government but I still condemn the actions and I will refuse to comply if white peace is brought forward and what are you saying Durmij i dont follow?

You have to comply with what your alliance decides. If you don't you may be ejected from your alliance. You can condemn and hate Roz Wei, but you have to follow what your alliance agrees to especially if it is a peace treaty. Your only option is to discuss your issues with the peace treaty with your government. However that most likely would extend the war that has already concluded. Honestly the peace terms are not so severe and if you want to sign treaties again you can in 60 days. I don't know why you are so upset, you barely even lost much in the war anyways.

Why the hell would we do white peace? You were the ones who lost the war... have you seen your score? You guys clearly do not have the abilities and communication to be a good resistance on your own. We are giving you a chance to get your independence and not be reliant on other alliances.By dissolving all treaties we gave you your freedom back! And I promise you, that with that newly found freedom Phoenix will become stronger and more efficient, if your government started to do something. Mark my words when I tell you that by staying out of the treaty web and having an active gov, phoenix could actually counter an attack like a unity, rather than a random bundle of nations with no communication... Getting rid of treaties is the first step.

Giving our freedom back? Sure taking all of our oil seems legit doesn't it 

2IoFGEj.png?1

Mhhh so one person who of which I cannot seem to find apparently justified an alliance invasion, an act of aggression rather than conduct diplomacy with Jumin yeah and some random guy in Roz Wei also said he didnt like the government i think Rose should invade it sorry 'liberate it'

That's exactly what I mean... you guys can't do shit without the help of big daddy doom. We have dissolved all treaties, not to do damage but because we came to liberate you and give you your independence back... What you just said proves my point that you aren't able to fight alone

You have to comply with what your alliance decides. If you don't you may be ejected from your alliance. You can condemn and hate Roz Wei, but you have to follow what your alliance agrees to especially if it is a peace treaty. Your only option is to discuss your issues with the peace treaty with your government. However that most likely would extend the war that has already concluded. Honestly the peace terms are not so severe and if you want to sign treaties again you can in 60 days. I don't know why you are so upset, you barely even lost much in the war anyways.

Why I am so sour is because Roz Wei did not follow their original declaration of war I may have misread it but im pretty sure they wanted to promote "good relations" how is making us their protectorate and taking all of our oil stocks doing that? 

2IoFGEj.png?1

Why I am so sour is because Roz Wei did not follow their original declaration of war I may have misread it but im pretty sure they wanted to promote "good relations" how is making us their protectorate and taking all of our oil stocks doing that?

We are an organised and effecient alliance who promotes paperlessness and independence for all alliances...

You clearly don't know yack shit about alliance leadership and wars. Thw winners get to decide the conditions, and we were the winners, right? ;)

We just took your oil to stick to our theme in our DoW... any more questions?

Edited by Baronus

That's exactly what I mean... you guys can't do shit without the help of big daddy doom. We have dissolved all treaties, not to do damage but because we came to liberate you and give you your independence back... What you just said proves my point that you aren't able to fight alone

Oh I and many others in our alliance would have kept fighting regardless. Had Jumin not called for peace we still would be until the end. As for the 'liberation' you keep telling yourself that lets not forget the ones who kept up hostilities rather than sort it out through diplomacy 

2IoFGEj.png?1

I understand. You misunderstand what we meant, these terms were always our goal but when we said "good relations" what was meant was no long, destructive war where we intend to damage you as much as possible. We wanted a simple, light war almost like a raid to get revenge for the time when you attacked us. We didn't want to take reps because we want you to rebuild, the oil was just a joke, oil is cheap and nearly worthless. Making you a protectorate, temporary if you hate it, helps dismantle the treaty web which is a goal for Roz Wei.

• Upvote 4

Oh I and many others in our alliance would have kept fighting regardless. Had Jumin not called for peace we still would be until the end. As for the 'liberation' you keep telling yourself that lets not forget the ones who kept up hostilities rather than sort it out through diplomacy

We did you a favour by giving you the chance to surrender after 3 days... don't make us reconsider this favour ;) Honestly if you look at all RW members we could have gone one until you have zero infra in each city, but we didn't because we are nice and civilised...

You guys weren't fighting, you were getting slaughtered... 20K score in two days is a lot...

Edited by Baronus

We are an organised and effecient alliance who promotes paperlessness and independence for all alliances...

You clearly don't know yack shit about alliance leadership and wars. Thw winners get to decide the conditions, and we were the winners, right? ;)

We just took your oil to stick to our theme in our DoW... any more questions?

Oh I know plenty. The alliance with the most score and military power gets to screw over the other one and call it what ever the hell they want 

2IoFGEj.png?1

We did you a favour by giving you the chance to surrender after 3 days... don't make us reconsider this favour ;)

You guys weren't fighting, you were getting slaughtered... 20K score in two days is a lot...

Do not threaten the alliance! I speak on behalf of me and me alone you may also call it what you want I know 

2IoFGEj.png?1

I understand. You misunderstand what we meant, these terms were always our goal but when we said "good relations" what was meant was no long, destructive war where we intend to damage you as much as possible. We wanted a simple, light war almost like a raid to get revenge for the time when you attacked us. We didn't want to take reps because we want you to rebuild, the oil was just a joke, oil is cheap and nearly worthless. Making you a protectorate, temporary if you hate it, helps dismantle the treaty web which is a goal for Roz Wei.

Maybe... give me time and might come to terms with it as for now I will be bitter since neutrality was our goal and it was violated 

• Upvote 1

2IoFGEj.png?1

Oh I know plenty. The alliance with the most score and military power gets to screw over the other one and call it what ever the hell they want 

Stefan please, we were very close militarily and score wise, none of us hate Phoenix and the war was all in good fun. We don't intend to make enemies out of you; remember, Your alliance attacked us when we were completely destroyed; before accusing us of just trampling small alliances please remember who started this "rivalry". We don't want Phoenix to collapse, we don't want your members to be unhappy, we just wanted you to know that we are not going to ignore the fact that you attacked us when we were weakest.

• Upvote 3

By that logic, why does tS is beating NPO and UPN despite having less score?(nothing against you you are just the first that came up in my mind)

Yeah... that's the consequence of the oppenent not having enough skill and ability to fight... That's how the game works. Phoenix actually was more militerised than Roz Wei at start, by one a two percent... we just were more organised and communicative.

Maybe... give me time and might come to terms with it as for now I will be bitter since neutrality was our goal and it was violated 

Your tears are delicious. I'm sure the Heavenly Kingdom appreciates them.

• Upvote 2

new_forum_sig_2.png

Thanks, this is what we meant by good relations. We hope that this war will be the end in Phoenix-Roz Wei tension, and that we can hopefully rebuild without any animosity. Anyways I just wanted to make sure that you knew we didn't think of Phoenix as an alliance we hated or something. I invite you also to become a diplomat for Roz Wei - Phoenix, so you can come to our forums and be apart of our community, we are very friendly and would welcome you right away. Anyways thanks for replying to my posts, I will reply if you have any questions or anything. :)

• Upvote 1

Thanks, this is what we meant by good relations. We hope that this war will be the end in Phoenix-Roz Wei tension, and that we can hopefully rebuild without any animosity. Anyways I just wanted to make sure that you knew we didn't think of Phoenix as an alliance we hated or something. I invite you also to become a diplomat for Roz Wei - Phoenix, so you can come to our forums and be apart of our community, we are very friendly and would welcome you right away. Anyways thanks for replying to my posts, I will reply if you have any questions or anything. :)

Most of us are very friendly at least ;) Some of us are just friendly... :D

Edited by Baronus
  • Upvote 1

I like this quite a bit. Good job to everyone involved. The terms are pretty interesting. 

o/

We have seized the means of production. Though union, and self-governance, we have organized between all peoples of the land.

Stefan please, we were very close militarily and score wise, none of us hate Phoenix and the war was all in good fun. We don't intend to make enemies out of you; remember, Your alliance attacked us when we were completely destroyed; before accusing us of just trampling small alliances please remember who started this "rivalry". We don't want Phoenix to collapse, we don't want your members to be unhappy, we just wanted you to know that we are not going to ignore the fact that you attacked us when we were weakest.

I condemn those actions committed but this was by former members warmongers our government has since rapidly changed towards neutrality and peace between alliances it is all we wanted. I can understand where you come from though i wanted to fix the tension between Roz Wei for a long time and make amends for the past actions of the alliance but never got that far. But I do hope we have peace and also Mayor are you not in Arrgh or is it just your flair? 

2IoFGEj.png?1

I love Arrgh and have been a member for many, many months. I consider myself still apart of Arrgh but in reality I just haven't updated my forum account yet. :P

About Roz Wei tensions, yes maybe it would have been better to be diplomatic at first but in reality it needed to be solved by force. After the VE war where you guys attacked us, I left for Arrgh to raid (and we did) and I honestly wanted to raid Phoenix but never got around to it. I raided VE, UPN, Rose and everyone involved in the war, I also raided SWF completely. So for all alliances but you I got revenge; and that is just me, raider, but for the most in Roz Wei none got revenge so sometimes you need to fight before being diplomatic (at least for us we did).

I'd like to point this post out as some may start to feel that peace has not been reached. It has, but as expected some former SWF members might voice their displeasure.

Roz Wei, I assume, follows the perspective that there's too many treaty lines out there.  This is one way of fixing that.  While I'm iffy on the precedent this sets in place, it doesn't bother me as much as the one that Arrgh! got back during their skirmish with UPN and Friends.

3 Alliances go in, 6 (And their Protectorates) come out with protection from Arrgh.  Funny how that worked.

This is coming from the alliance with 12 treaties...

"Most successful new AA" - Samuel Bates