Mission Accomplished!

Rozalia

• Wiki Mod

It really is a shame that so many people seem to think they need treaty clauses to generate CB's. As if just saying outright that you're protecting your interests or helping allies protect theirs isn't enough.

Your new here & evidently in need of clarification. I am merely calling out a stupid argument for being stupid. I'm from Mensa, I give zero shits about CBs & only care about micro drama in so far as it is entertaining.

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

Well spoken, paperless is the best.

f8d64d05f1e645a5a3fc5de6520e46a2.png

I can see why people go paperless, but it's not treaties that I mind. It's the mentality (mostly among current and former (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways) players) that the only good reason to go to war is to help out an ally.

Oh boy, we got a lot to chew through here. Forgive me if this reaches Partisan length

The brief first. To Rozalia, I'm actually willing to extend you the benefit of the doubt. Phoenix was basically inactive to the point of nonexistence, at least from our outside FA perspective, and our help was not giving much by way of results. If you can scrape the leftover bits of Pheonix into a functioning alliance, or even a half functioning satellite, more power to you. Literally zero hard feelings over this treaty and it's terms (the only one that gives me pause is 4, the others are actually pretty hilarious). I wish you and Phoenix luck in your new relationship.

To Kastor. Oh boy, were do we start. If you genuinely believe that an ally coming to the aid of an ally is an example of meat shielding than you lack the basic understanding of this game required to conduct FA. That's fact. Meatshielding would be if we asked them to fight a war we weren't fighting, or to fight a stronger opponent than we were. That fact that you do not understand treaties on a global scale or how world wars happen is pretty evident. I understand the merits of the paperless route and even agree with a lot of the core arguments, but acting like treaties are bondage chains is a little over the top.

As for not helping them; there is an old saying. You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him militarize. We gave Phoenix help, as they have stated, but it didn't take. If you have more spare time then please, by all means, go for it. But don't try and spin this and say that Phoenix's internal problems are our fault.

Finally, the Strong Arm claim. I must admit, this one rustled my jimmies a little. It's false, patently provably false. Lets start with the Storm Division. You claim we attacked them for honouring a treaty. If you read that whole thread, you would have seen the posts about how they had no obligation to attack NAC and cleverly told Alpha that they planned to betray us. But enough about us, lets talk about you.

I have a log from you from after this post went up, claiming you wanted to put a Viceroy in charge of Phoenix. You flat out admitted to wanting to seize an alliance whole and you have the !@#$ gall to call us strong armers. Chiggity check yourself before you riggity rek yourself son.

TL;DR Congratulations Roz Wei and Phoenix, condolences anyone who has to deal with Kastor.

Edit: Spelling

Partisan length is now a metric.

You're about halfway through.

• Upvote 1

os9LcJK.gif