Mission Accomplished!

Rozalia

I'm going to respond to a lot of people without quoting them, because it would get annoying even if I snipped everything.

James XVI: Even though it wasn't in the terms, I'm still going to consider you to owe me a potted plant.

Mannax: I'd be happy to start a personal treaty with you anytime  ;) .

Ekat: I think our treaty with Pantheon goes back to the days when Phoenix(it might've been NWK at the time) and Pantheon were the same size, and there had been discussion of a merge between the two. I think the odp was meant to further relations between the alliances(as we did with TKP(rip)).

Buorhann: I saw it rather similar to getting puppeted as well(excluding the forced removal of current leadership). It gives the opportunity to start again on a new page.

Baronus: I can confirm that none of the Roz Wei members I have talked to during this war were mean(although there was some trash talking).

While I'm on the subject, I would also like to clarify a statement I made earlier, "you guys are all dicks" or something like that. I would like to amend that by saying people's behavior on the forums rather reminds me of high school, but I've never had a problem with someone in pm's.

Mayor: Don't worry. Plenty of other people in Arrgh(and PP) raided Phoenix for you.

• Upvote 3

Pizza

Stefan Thorne

If this had been back in the day I was leading Phoenix you would be gone, I would have kicked you - count yourself lucky

Yes this is ironic since I started loads of shit at the start of the war, but it's different now - don't cause your AA problems, don't speak like a gov member when you are a normal 'comrade'

You have been given 60 days protection, whether you agree with the treaty dissolutions or not, (I personally think it's a interesting term, as in its new, props to rozzy there, but not a good one)

Whatever your views about it you need to back Jumin, otherwise you are making Phoenix look disorderly and...to be blunt, shite. And that's not how I want to see my old AA appearing, you need to take those 60 days of protection and seriously sort things out. Now stop arguing and spend that time working on your nation,

TL;DR, Thorne. Shut up, you are making yourself look like an idiot. A loyal idiot which I respect, but an idiot.

They bid me take my place among them. 

In the halls of Valhalla Where the brave may live forever.

Stefan Thorne

If this had been back in the day I was leading Phoenix you would be gone, I would have kicked you - count yourself lucky

Yes this is ironic since I started loads of shit at the start of the war, but it's different now - don't cause your AA problems, don't speak like a gov member when you are a normal 'comrade'

You have been given 60 days protection, whether you agree with the treaty dissolutions or not, (I personally think it's a interesting term, as in its new, props to rozzy there, but not a good one)

Whatever your views about it you need to back Jumin, otherwise you are making Phoenix look disorderly and...to be blunt, shite. And that's not how I want to see my old AA appearing, you need to take those 60 days of protection and seriously sort things out. Now stop arguing and spend that time working on your nation,

TL;DR, Thorne. Shut up, you are making yourself look like an idiot. A loyal idiot which I respect, but an idiot.

I have a right to question the original casus belli Young besides I stated I was not a upper leader and was speaking on my own behalf. I also was originally frustrated now i realise the treaty is not as bad as i thought originally. As for the alliance lets not forget you are one of the backstabbing fools that created this feud between our alliances I also am not the one who stole resources and fled to create some splinter alliance. if I were a leader I would have gone to war to reclaim what was stolen from you and your thieves 

TL;DR You are in no position to judge 

• Upvote 1

2IoFGEj.png?1

Through the Ashes, We Rise 

I think you should watch your mouth talking about wars which happned ages ago, Jumin was also part of the government who declared war on RW,

Let's not forget I made the alliance, half the people there are there because of me, I didn't steal rescources, neither did I flee, Jumin and allilee both knew I was leaving to make an alliance, you are talking about things you know nothing about, and it's clear. Oh and btw, if you want to lead some war to get "your" rescources back we will be waiting man,anytime, anywhere you will get rolled into dust 😂😂 !@#$

I'm in a position to judge, as is everyone here you muppet

Ignis fortitudinem, et honorem!

Even your goddam signature thing on the forums is because of me, it was me who made that phoenix's saying :P 

• Upvote 1

-snip-

That is without a doubt the most beautiful thing I've ever seen in this game. <3

I have a right to question the original casus belli Young besides I stated I was not a upper leader and was speaking on my own behalf. I also was originally frustrated now i realise the treaty is not as bad as i thought originally. As for the alliance lets not forget you are one of the backstabbing fools that created this feud between our alliances I also am not the one who stole resources and fled to create some splinter alliance. if I were a leader I would have gone to war to reclaim what was stolen from you and your thieves 

TL;DR You are in no position to judge 

It's possible we didn't make this agreement apparent enough, but Valkyrie did pay us back what was owed, and while it would've been nice to not lose as many people as we did when Valkyrie got created, it wasn't a direct act of poaching.

I think you should watch your mouth talking about wars which happned ages ago, Jumin was also part of the government who declared war on RW,

Let's not forget I made the alliance, half the people there are there because of me, I didn't steal rescources, neither did I flee, Jumin and allilee both knew I was leaving to make an alliance, you are talking about things you know nothing about, and it's clear. Oh and btw, if you want to lead some war to get "your" rescources back we will be waiting man,anytime, anywhere you will get rolled into dust !@#$

That being said, statements like this contributed extensively to the tension between Phoenix and Valkyrie before Valkyrie was even founded. I also thought it was Jumin that came up with the motto  :blink: . Either way, little is of consequence for the time being, as I don't see Phoenix doing anything exciting in the next 60 days anyway.

Oh, and thank you Truerror.

Edited by Luke the 13th
  • Upvote 1

Pizza

Let's not forget I made the alliance, half the people there are there because of me, I didn't steal rescources, neither did I flee, Jumin and allilee both knew I was leaving to make an alliance, you are talking about things you know nothing about, and it's clear. Oh and btw, if you want to lead some war to get "your" rescources back we will be waiting man,anytime, anywhere you will get rolled into dust !@#$

Yes sure half the alliance were also part of the government when you attack Roz Wei for what reason? Fine claim innocence but here is a fact; I know a large amount of members stole resources then ran to your alliance but even though as stated by Luke that the resources were returned it doesn't change the fact that they stole. As for the threats fine throw them around I dont have time to go to war with your alliance nor do I want war. If push comes to shove however I wont be as crude to throw the first punch nor will i turn my back to you. 

• Upvote 1

2IoFGEj.png?1

Ignis fortitudinem, et honorem!

Even your goddam signature thing on the forums is because of me, it was me who made that phoenix's saying :P 

Look you made a quote well done! Look I dont have time for a d*#$ measuring contest lets just move on 

2IoFGEj.png?1

Yes sure half the alliance were also part of the government when you attack Roz Wei for what reason? Fine claim innocence but here is a fact; I know a large amount of members stole resources then ran to your alliance but even though as stated by Luke that the resources were returned it doesn't change the fact that they stole. As for the threats fine throw them around I dont have time to go to war with your alliance nor do I want war. If push comes to shove however I wont be as crude to throw the first punch nor will i turn my back to you.

I have to side with Young here

You are no one to decide if Phoenix goes to war or not. That is a question of the gov from youngs AA(too lazy to spell that hard name) and your gov.

Considering these peace conditions,the Roz Wei gov also has a word to say about the wars in the coming 60 days. Whether you like it or not doesn't matter, you have no power beside the power to leave

Look you made a quote well done! Look I dont have time for a d*#$ measuring contest lets just move on 

I think it's worth noting that whenever you look at your own sig from now on, you'll think of Young. ;)

I was trying to be nice but it's not working, so I'm going to pretend I'm not FA for a moment and talk to you like the inbred you must be.

Phoenix lost members because of me, yes. Tough Sh*t. you lost what 3 guys? Stop being so pathetic and having a go at me about it, as for you saying you wanted to war me, respect to Phoenix but even just looking at the topic we are on that wouldn't go well on your side,

Fact of the matter is the members I "stole" from Phoenix I brought with me ages ago,

So you are telling me it's my fault we went to war with RW in the first place. But then when I point out that Jumin and Luke were also in that gov you backtrack saying I'm claiming innocence, if you actually knew anything then you would know I bloody took responsibility for lying to Rozzy,

So here's all I have to say to you, you are nobody, nobody to be dictating anything the gov of your alliance should be held responsible for, if you have a problem with me personally message me or grow a pair and attack me, like you so desperately wanted to when we first formed,

Luke, Andrew, if you have any problems with how I'm chatting to this fella message me on the FB chat.

Frankly Thorne my good man, you are a pr*ck, a war mongering, arrogant, (extremely loyal, so fair play) bull headed and uninformed muppet, kind of like I was back when I lead Phoenix, good day

I think it's worth noting that whenever you look at your own sig from now on, you'll think of Young. ;)

Everyone thinks of me, I'm just so special 😇😇😇

I have to side with Young here

You are no one to decide if Phoenix goes to war or not. That is a question of the gov from youngs AA(too lazy to spell that hard name) and your gov.

Considering these peace conditions,the Roz Wei gov also has a word to say about the wars in the coming 60 days. Whether you like it or not doesn't matter, you have no power beside the power to leave

Of course I am speaking on my behalf and like I said I dont want war not anymore. Our nation is committed to peace and non-aggression 

2IoFGEj.png?1

I was trying to be nice but it's not working, so I'm going to pretend I'm not FA for a moment and talk to you like the inbred you must be.

Phoenix lost members because of me, yes. Tough Sh*t. you lost what 3 guys? Stop being so pathetic and having a go at me about it, as for you saying you wanted to war me, respect to Phoenix but even just looking at the topic we are on that wouldn't go well on your side,

Fact of the matter is the members I "stole" from Phoenix I brought with me ages ago,

So you are telling me it's my fault we went to war with RW in the first place. But then when I point out that Jumin and Luke were also in that gov you backtrack saying I'm claiming innocence, if you actually knew anything then you would know I bloody took responsibility for lying to Rozzy,

So here's all I have to say to you, you are nobody, nobody to be dictating anything the gov of your alliance should be held responsible for, if you have a problem with me personally message me or grow a pair and attack me, like you so desperately wanted to when we first formed,

Luke, Andrew, if you have any problems with how I'm chatting to this fella message me on the FB chat.

Frankly Thorne my good man, you are a pr*ck, a war mongering, arrogant, (extremely loyal, so fair play) bull headed and uninformed muppet, kind of like I was back when I lead Phoenix, good day

Far from it young what ever i have said here, i say on my behalf not for Phoenix. We may be part of an alliance but Kamsky-Ordon will always state their opinions. Going back to your topic fine i may know nothing but claiming responsibility does not make everything better you could have done more. Contrary to what you say I am against war in general our nation does raid for sport nor does it commit wars of aggression with us only contemplating war as a last resort. We also dont feel the need insult other people when having a conversation 

Kudos Stefan Thorne 

Fair point I will accept that 

2IoFGEj.png?1

So as you all know by now I am not active on the forums hardly at all, not a great trait of mine but whatever. After finally taking the time away from my vacation to read all of this thread ect. I have a few things to say to quite a few people.

Stephan I appreciate the loyalty to the alliance and the cause but peace was our best option despite what any of you may claim about us being able to win the war it was not possible. End of Story.

As far as who is to blame about the war it was the old leadership of phoenix,yes that is true, and yes it is true that I am the only remaining member of that government. However that being said this was many months ago and back then it was Alillee's call on whether or not to declare war. I participated in that war, and so did anyone else in phoenix at the time. Young is not to blame, I am not to blame, Roz is not to blame. Do I think Roz should have used diplomacy first? yes I do but does it matter at this point? no it doesnt. As far as insubordination goes stephan I will not tolerate it and you will accept the peace I negotiated with Roz. The peace could have been much harsher and the shitty little 4K oil they got is not worth alot of money. Furthermore we were moving away from Rose anyways, Rose knows this and judging by their comments on here it is obvious they don't care that we are gone. During these two months we are rebuilding, restructuring and are going to become quite good friends with Roz Wei and their allies. Anyone in Phoenix who doesn't want to accept this can leave. Anyone who wants to be part of the future of the alliance going forward is more than welcome. As far as this war goes everything is over and we are all moving on, I do not want to get on here and see another phoenix member's disgruntled comments to any of our new allies again. 

• Upvote 5

All I could really do while reading this thread was smh.

But the only thing I will acknowledge is that little bolded section. In no way did any one who left Phoenix steal ANY resources before coming to Valkyrie. When I had heard that members who came over had stole money/resources from Phoenix, I personally went and looked through every former Phoenix members bank transactions, and the only thing that any of the members had received from Phoenix bank in the three months prior to the formation of Valkyrie was an 11 million dollar city grant ten days before the D.o.E, that was given to a member who had no part in the forming of the alliance. Whether or not he was aware of Valkyrie at the point of receiving the money, I have no idea, and I honestly don't care. I told Jumin when I messaged him that if when we looked into it, and any of our members had "stolen" money, that we would obviously work something out with them to repay them. I wont get into details about the rest, but I will say that when Jumin approached us, he was asking for 3-5 times that amount. We refused, and paid the 11 million as we said we would. Case closed. Be smart, know what you're talking about before contributing to the conversation.

Edit: I rarely say anything on the forums anymore, so I hate you for trying to slander our alliance name, and making me talk.

Edited by chrishinton426

If you are afraid of war then give into the desires of anyone who is attacking you then no, we don't care that you are gone.

[17:17:58] <&Ashland> I will give you hops if you say this phrase:

[17:18:13] <&Ashland> "Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard."

[17:20:16] Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

3fHp1YR.gif

Jumin of course my previous rants suggestions of ignoring the treaty were during my fits of rage but I have collected myself and I will follow your lead as always. As for chrishinton426 I apologize for the accusations, had Young told me that Valkyrie did that I would have put it in the past I will now since you have brought this to light.

2IoFGEj.png?1