Fraggle Rock Nuclear Weapon Lottery

Fraggle

Stephen-Colbert-Eyebrow-Dance-Gif.gif

Well well, I'm sure there will still be people to fall for it.

We have seized the means of production. Though union, and self-governance, we have organized between all peoples of the land.

I don't know if I want to laugh or cry.  A big part of me wants to play the lottery just for kicks!  When can we expect the lottery pick date?

You can do both. Laughing and crying is healthy for all humans. We should except the lottery to happen within the week. An one in fifty chance to win? Pretty good odds.

We should just fund Fraggle just for the sake of the chaos.

Agree.

Hahaha, this is awesome.

Highly agree.

• Upvote 2

Is there anyone even important in that range? or on that list?

☾☆

Priest of Dio

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

6m0xPQ1.gif

He is ZIed. I assume any possible infra in his range is well below the cost of a nuke so he is just trying to raise some more money.

It's always great to see who actually has a firm grasp on the mechanics of this game. Better to see someone consistently think he knows something different. Keep it up.  

It's always great to see who actually has a firm grasp on the mechanics of this game. Better to see someone consistently think he knows something different. Keep it up.

Mmmmmhmmmm. You are not ZIED and in your own alliance losing millions of potential revenue per day? You think the infra you are nuking is worth over 4m? Pretty clear grasp on mechanics you have there.

• Upvote 1

-signature removed for rules violation-

Mmmmmhmmmm. You are not ZIED and in your own alliance losing millions of potential revenue per day? You think the infra you are nuking is worth over 4m? Pretty clear grasp on mechanics you have there.

I didn't bother checking all his cities but he has basically 3000 land in each city with 8 farms and 11 cities so he makes like 10560 food per day (hoping I got that roughly right and didn't error). Thats like... 1.5 million or so depending on what prices are set. Fraggle sets up his nation to withstand a ZI so while in a technical sense there is "lost income", it's not any income he cares about (otherwise he wouldn't be nuking people) and he has a nice cashflow set up anyway. He has also I see been buying credits with his money so if thats for what I think then thats a good move on his part. 

He comes off beige very soon so I'm interested to see how it goes but in essence he can keep this up forever if no one actually starts fighting him properly. Alternatively someone can go whine to the admin that this shouldn't be possible, as that seems to have a high success rate. So careful in attacking certain alliances Fraggle.

• Upvote 3

I didn't bother checking all his cities but he has basically 3000 land in each city with 8 farms and 11 cities so he makes like 10560 food per day (hoping I got that roughly right and didn't error). Thats like... 1.5 million or so depending on what prices are set. Fraggle sets up his nation to withstand a ZI so while in a technical sense there is "lost income", it's not any income he cares about (otherwise he wouldn't be nuking people) and he has a nice cashflow set up anyway. He has also I see been buying credits with his money so if thats for what I think then thats a good move on his part.

He comes off beige very soon so I'm interested to see how it goes but in essence he can keep this up forever if no one actually starts fighting him properly. Alternatively someone can go whine to the admin that this shouldn't be possible, as that seems to have a high success rate. So careful in attacking certain alliances Fraggle.

Hopefully you know that I am not a whiner. If folks can find how to maximize gameplay they should.

You also know that a ZIed player is wayyyy down on income per day regardless of production. It is neat that he still makes food...however that cannot make up for potential income loss. Nor can he escape math and make his nukes cheaper than the infra they destroy.

Anyway, have at it Fraggle. Keep thinking that nukes are cool for you. I hope it earns you monies.

Edited by LordRahl2

-signature removed for rules violation-

Hopefully you know that I am not a whiner. If folks can find how to maximize gameplay they should.

You also know that a ZIed player is wayyyy down on income per day regardless of production. It is neat that he still makes food...however that cannot make up for potential income loss. Nor can he escape math and make his nukes cheaper than the infra they destroy.

Anyway, have at it Fraggle. Keep thinking that nukes are cool for you. I hope it earns you monies.

I wasn't talking about you no.

Like I said while "technically" true he doesn't care so it's a non issue. For say Alpha it's different because they intend to have a functioning alliance with infra in future and any delay hampers them, while for Fraggle infra is a very minor part of his nation. In regards to infra destroyed most of Fraggle's nukes I believe have cost him more than his opponent's infra so it's another aspect I believe he doesn't care for. 

Edited by Rozalia

Can not like this post enough. You understand it. Others, the whiners, do not. Look at the people posting and see the repeated attempt to cover up their massive losses. You see a pattern. It's funny. I'm interested as well to see who will continue this and for how long. There's also a long pattern of people stopping after a while because it will cost them too much to slow their growth. 

I'm a bit concerned that the whining will change the game fundamentally, but there's other ways to have the same effect. All worth the chuckles to see grown people whine.

Edited by Fraggle

I know its hard to understand what in you'r minds arent logical, but ill offer my understandanding of Fraggle(knowing i might be way off). Point is that there are a number of difrent ways to play the game, and there is no right way. The way most of Mensa, TEst and most outher in our little "friends-sphere"? Play it, is to Maximize our efficency and frequency of war right? We want to win wars as often as posible, cause thats our fun. Thats not how Fraggle play, nore how Much of Paracov(but thats not relevant ;)) the way Fraggle play is to !@#$ with ppl, you dont need massive armies, nore huge funds, just scam afew ppl here and there and sell food and you can buy a !@#$ ton of nukes. And you and I both know, most ppl still fear nukes. Fraggle will never be the biggest nation, or win the most Great wars. But why would Fraggle care? Fraggle can !@#$ with whome ever she want, shes free and shes fun, and most important she has her fun. You go girl ;) nuke some plebs for me :))

• Upvote 3

Ole2.png

I know its hard to understand what in you'r minds arent logical, but ill offer my understandanding of Fraggle(knowing i might be way off). Point is that there are a number of difrent ways to play the game, and there is no right way. The way most of Mensa, TEst and most outher in our little "friends-sphere"? Play it, is to Maximize our efficency and frequency of war right? We want to win wars as often as posible, cause thats our fun. Thats not how Fraggle play, nore how Much of Paracov(but thats not relevant ;)) the way Fraggle play is to !@#$ with ppl, you dont need massive armies, nore huge funds, just scam afew ppl here and there and sell food and you can buy a !@#$ ton of nukes. And you and I both know, most ppl still fear nukes. Fraggle will never be the biggest nation, or win the most Great wars. But why would Fraggle care? Fraggle can !@#$ with whome ever she want, shes free and shes fun, and most important she has her fun. You go girl ;) nuke some plebs for me :))

That's about right. Was kind of hard to read when your drunk ass couldn't spell every third word, but you convened the right feelings I have towards this. I enjoy getting a ride out of people. My way does it well.

• Upvote 2

His cities have a population of ten each. Those are some dedicated farmers.

Only a few uranium mining jobs left in Fraggle Rock. The rest of the population has no other choice but to farm. They seem content with their lot in life.

Edited by Fraggle
  • Upvote 1