Should Great Britain leave the EU?

Rozalia

Should Great Britain leave the EU?  

78 members have voted

1. 1. Should Great Britain leave the EU?

Just saw on BBC, they're calling it! Leave has won they say, no way left for Remain to win.

England Prevales!

Can you guys imagine how salty and plentiful Labour tears is going to be? 

I better whip out that Under Armour water bottle I got a month ago.

new_forum_sig_2.png

Can you guys imagine how salty and plentiful Labour tears is going to be? 

I better whip out that Under Armour water bottle I got a month ago.

We can only hope Labour now get utterly obliterated. 

From the Telegraph:

h4xdNzO.png

Leave has basically won.

They called it an hour ago as it became a case of Remain needing 60% of the remaining vote to win (unlikely), but by this point it's very much over.

Wales with the assist! The Dragon stands with the Lion.

It's bad enough that Britain wants to be known as racists. But when they spit out arguments that make no sense. It just becomes more baffling.

Oh save it dear, thats all they did, call people racist, stupid, ignorant, and all the rest and it did not work. This is only going to promote changes in France, Italy, other places in Europe, and may even effect America. So if we're "racist" you're about to see a lot more racists. Enjoy.

You'll also find the globalists who want to use poor people of colour as virtual slaves are the actual racists, but none of that matters today.

Edited by Rozalia
  • Upvote 1

Well, good luck to you, now that you're out of the EU. The pound seems to be dropping, and the stocks have crashed, but at least David Cameron resigned, so that's nice.

Temporary things lad, there is always some such nonsense whenever a big decision is going to be made. I remember last election there was talk of if Labour won they'd be a drop. True no doubt, completely irrelevant in reality. 

• Upvote 2

Let me ask you this and then you can tell me how war primed the country is... what claims do the public want pushed? Sure they want some bad dudes out, but who do they want to attack? Ummm, I'll throw one out for you. Ireland is de jure Great Britain but how many Britains want to invade Ireland? Many more want to give Northern Ireland to them you'll find. 

Is Ireland really de jure Great Britain? It didn't even belong to the British monarchy until the 1400's and that was only a small part of the Island known as Britannia minora or Hibernia. Ireland has always, much like Wales, remembered that it was governed by England as a result of invasion. This is the source of the troubles. I suspect we will see a return to the Troubles of the sixties as the peace agreement is made null and void - we are going to have to ramp up border controls now that we aren't in the free travel zone. I suspect civil war is likely to return to Norn Iron, I hope I am wrong.

I would say we are in the state before priming for war, if we don't get the Great back in Britain, which I suspect greatly we won't, then we are going to have leaders blaming other countries for our own stupidity. In the case of Germany it had been treated badly by the treaty of Versailles. We could be close to such a situation ourselves.

When a fascist has millions of people behind him and is stating he'll reclaim parts of the fallen Empire, then I think you can start saying such things. Currently however it is simply laughable and scaremongering.

Give it time.

Still a man hears what he wants to hear
And disregards the rest

IwaAf1M.png

R3y2U1h.jpg

GOOD NEWS YA BRITBONG MAGNIFICENT BASTARD! BRITAIN IS SAVED FROM THE MARKET CRASH BY EU! 

LIBERAL ON SUICIDE WATCH

STOCKS HITTING THE FAN

EU PULLING PLUG

UK OUT OF BREXIT

l3QYofH.png

GOLD SOARING.

SILVER SOARING.

NIKKEI AND HANG SENG PLUMMETING.

ITS FINALLY HAPPENING !!!!!

GOD HAS ANSWERED US!!!! LONG LIVE THE QUEEN!!

Edited by lizard noob
  • Upvote 1

Is Ireland really de jure Great Britain? It didn't even belong to the British monarchy until the 1400's and that was only a small part of the Island known as Britannia minora or Hibernia. Ireland has always, much like Wales, remembered that it was governed by England as a result of invasion. This is the source of the troubles. I suspect we will see a return to the Troubles of the sixties as the peace agreement is made null and void - we are going to have to ramp up border controls now that we aren't in the free travel zone. I suspect civil war is likely to return to Norn Iron, I hope I am wrong.

I would say we are in the state before priming for war, if we don't get the Great back in Britain, which I suspect greatly we won't, then we are going to have leaders blaming other countries for our own stupidity. In the case of Germany it had been treated badly by the treaty of Versailles. We could be close to such a situation ourselves.

Give it time.

The integration of Ireland was incomplete, not a total failure as Northern Ireland wouldn't exist otherwise, but incomplete. It was part for a long time however and holding Northern Ireland alone gives a valid enough claim to the entire Island.

If you live in Northern Ireland that has the effect that you are less likely to want to see a return (though some would naturally on both sides). However I do not live there and do not believe just because some Irish thugs cause some violence that we should kowtow. If strife returns heavily to Northern Ireland then there is only one group to blame, the Irish who would be causing such things.

That requires claims (to focus public support) and outside Ireland which again, would take quite the effort to get people into wanting. If the country was put in a situation where a militaristic ruler is established I suppose, especially if they are Anti Europe/USA (which would likely mean Pro-Russia I suppose). The likelihood would I think dramatically increase if violence was going on in Northern Ireland as that can easily be blamed on Ireland.

Truth is if such a thing is possible now that we're going out of the EU it is quite simply a generation away minimum. Beyond that staying in the EU could likely accelerate such a thing and not slow it down, as if we stayed and then the EU collapsed heavily then it makes such a situation more likely. Getting to such a scenario isn't as simplistic as I believe you are making out.

Will his successor keep trying to privatize the NHS?

50-50 I'd say. On one hand they want to, on the other the new leader will be seen as illegitimate (which is nonsense but whatever) so he'll require any positive he can get his hands on.

A second Scottish referendum makes sense because the majority of Scots clearly want to be in the EU (which is their right), Scotland remaining part of a non-EU UK is basically the English state forcing the Scots not to affiliate with the EU.

• Upvote 4

A second Scottish referendum makes sense because the majority of Scots clearly want to be in the EU (which is their right), Scotland remaining part of a non-EU UK is basically the English state forcing the Scots not to affiliate with the EU.

Which is one of the things that was used to dissuade Scots from breaking free from the grips of Westminster. Interesting to see that Gibraltar voted remain and that Spain has made overtures. It would be really popular in the Tory party if Gibraltar did decide to leave.

Still a man hears what he wants to hear
And disregards the rest

England and Wales prevail over Scotland, Northern Ireland, and London.

Idk how you think this is a good thing.
  • Upvote 1

<&Partisan> EAT THE SHIT

<blacklabel> lol @ ever caring about how much you matter in some dumbass nation simulation browser game. what a !@#$in pathetic waste of life

iZHAsgV.png