Politics & War Roleplaying (Applications & Info) Re-opened!

Eva-Beatrice

Agreed. We don't need the applications thread locked.

Fine, agreed. In the interests of keeping this thread unlocked for the nations of the RP subforum to use to expand their nations. 

Edited by Emperor Tristar Majestica

His Royal Highness Emperor Tristar Majestica

Emperor of the Imperial Republic of Hungadada

Hey Eva, I didn't get those islands off the coast of South America?

There were two provinces in the section of Wales you claimed, so I couldn't give you the islands.

Curious, although myself and Salzar are friends, does he get the entire cacaus region? because myself and Chernigov also have claims there and it seems unfair they can claim the entire region which is more than 2 provinces......

I gave him two provinces, as is the permitted amount.

Speaking of that, Eva can you update that chain of islands to say the US and not Imperial Empire

No. Land does not carry over.

Eva,

I'd like what's remaining of Wales for my September claim. 

(An RP post is coming shortly)

Thanks!

Added

• Upvote 1

1288901501_RokkenjimaSignature.png.0d904885417dedabec1671424bcdd01b.png

When the seagulls cried, none were left alive.

"If life is a miracle, then death is a certainty."

Oh i'm sooooorrrrry. Maybe i'm enjoying the pieces of land i have now instead of claiming every piece of land you can possibly find. I haven't claimed a single piece of land for months now and i'm happy with it. 

maybe you should watch your tone being a staff of the admin doesn't excuse you from being rude to every single player and less are far from forgiving then the rest.

• Upvote 1

maybe you should watch your tone being a staff of the admin doesn't excuse you from being rude to every single player and less are far from forgiving then the rest.

How about we don't get this thread locked for de-railing, and fighting. If you want to argue with Solaris please take it else where as I am sure The RP community does not appreciate people fighting in threads. 

Thank :) 

• Upvote 1

September claims are in black

http://imgur.com/MPUwEFy

IYT09l4.png

Ex-Archduke of Defence for BK

3 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

@Lelouch Vi Britannia - BK needs you, but they really don't deserve you.  Thanks for the dankness.

APPLICATION

Official nation name: Korea

Population (P&W numbers): 421,915

GDP per capita (P&W numbers): $954,292,448.23

Population density (sq. km): 69.17 people/sq.mi

Form of Government: Democratic Republic

Politics & War Wikia link (leave blank if you don't have one):

Describe your Nation IC: A very democratic and constitutional country in East Asia. Created by Unification of North Korea and South after more than 50 years divided by two different ideologies (Communism and Capitalism) which created by western nation and Now, we building a peaceful and democratic country which can give benefit for all mankind based on our constitution and dream of our founding fathers.

Describe yourself in OOC terms: A person who interested in politics and try to be a good player.

Have you read, and do you agree to abide with, the rules? (Yes/No): Yes

(You must not have a history of continuous rule breaks in the national affairs subforum!)

Where on the map do you want to be located? (Using real-world geography/nations, or a self-provided map): I will use In-Game map.

Nation flag link (if you have a specific one you want to be used): https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/5/51/Flag_of_North_Korea.svg

(Map-wise, you're limited to a maximum of 50 provinces. If you go higher than that, I'll personally adjust it down until it's at 50, or ask you to re-do your own example until it fits within the 50 province limit. Note that expansion is allowed, but at a maximum of two provinces per month as to be as realistic as possible. This rule applies to nations under 50 provinces as well.)

(You are required to post at least once a month in the national affairs subforum to remain active. This means creating your own topic, not just commenting in someone else's posts. Inactive nations will be removed from the map.)

His Excellency President of the United States of Asia

APPLICATION

Describe your Nation IC: A very democratic and constitutional country in East Asia. Created by Unification of North Korea and South after more than 50 years divided by two different ideologies (Communism and Capitalism) which created by western nation and Now, we building a peaceful and democratic country which can give benefit for all mankind based on our constitution and dream of our founding fathers.

Describe yourself in OOC terms: A person who interested in politics and try to be a good player.

(You must not have a history of continuous rule breaks in the national affairs subforum!)

Where on the map do you want to be located? (Using real-world geography/nations, or a self-provided map): I will use In-Game map.

Nation flag link (if you have a specific one you want to be used): https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/5/51/Flag_of_North_Korea.svg

(Map-wise, you're limited to a maximum of 50 provinces. If you go higher than that, I'll personally adjust it down until it's at 50, or ask you to re-do your own example until it fits within the 50 province limit. Note that expansion is allowed, but at a maximum of two provinces per month as to be as realistic as possible. This rule applies to nations under 50 provinces as well.)

(You are required to post at least once a month in the national affairs subforum to remain active. This means creating your own topic, not just commenting in someone else's posts. Inactive nations will be removed from the map.)

But... Where at exactly... Korea is already taken...

APPLICATION

Hey Lee, happy you came here. 

Korea is taken by both Thundera and GMR, maybe make a different country? hope you continue to RP  :P

-snip-

I can't give you Korea on the map. You are, however, able to roleplay in this subforum without being on the map.

Oh my god, more land claims.. Man you're better than this.. Thalmor why!?

Hey Eva,

Communist japan is no longer available in p&w. May i take over all of his territories?

I wouldn't take all his previous territories just for the sake of having them since he's no longer there. I'd let you have it though, so long as there's an RP post. Though, if you sign up for the RP, continuing to RP as Korea may create some confusion since it's already claimed on the map.

Well... i also want to claim Puerto Rico, and Corsica

Corsica is taken, but Puerto Rico is fine.