Politics & War Roleplaying (Applications & Info) Re-opened!

Eva-Beatrice

Arabia has been removed for inactivity. Also, since I know people will try to claim this land for absolutely no reason at all, I'm placing a one-month cooldown period on Arabia's former territory.

• Upvote 1

1288901501_RokkenjimaSignature.png.0d904885417dedabec1671424bcdd01b.png

When the seagulls cried, none were left alive.

"If life is a miracle, then death is a certainty."

Official nation name: The Toninan Expeditionary Force

Population (P&W numbers): 220,330

GDP per capita (P&W numbers): 1,638.90

Population density (sq. km): 55.08 people/sq. mi
Form of Government: Theocratic Confederation

Politics & War Wikia link (leave blank if you don't have one): (NS link instead: https://www.nationst.../nation=tonina)

Describe your Nation IC: Expeditionary Force of the Toninan Empire of NS-1.
Describe yourself in OOC terms: Brought my NastionStates nation over for some fun.

Have you read, and do you agree to abide with, the rules? (Yes/No): Yes

Where on the map do you want to be located? (Using real-world geography/nations, or a self-provided map):
That bit of Northern Mexico and Texas left over.

Nation flag link (if you have a specific one you want to be used): http://i.imgur.com/1fRDogD.png

Edited by The Sacred Lights

<span style='font-size: 18px;'><span style='color: #b22222'><span class='bbc_underline'>"<em class='bbc'>We regret that the size of the multiverse has permitted them to exist for so long unchecked."</em></span></span><br />Remember, <em class='bbc'>I'M </em>the New Douche, not the other 7 New Guys. I'm <em class='bbc'>not</em> a Majority.</span><br />rKC4GSg.gif

While it's on my mind..:

Franz -Josef Land isn't on this map - are they unclaimed?

Roleplay Nations:

Imperial Nalydya

Kingdom of Waikahla-Pohaku'ula

"Your fiction is much greater than our own... We will, of course, defer to your judgement on all things that don't exist."

Can I get a flag and "Meonesia" near my land in North America please?

You did it for other nations' overseas land.

Updated

-snip-

Added

While it's on my mind..:

Franz -Josef Land isn't on this map - are they unclaimed?

What?

Updated

Added

What?

FJL-Map.jpg

Islands north of Russia.

Roleplay Nations:

Imperial Nalydya

"Your fiction is much greater than our own... We will, of course, defer to your judgement on all things that don't exist."

Nice! BTW, my Flag is a Banner. It's meant to be top to bottom, not left to right.

<span style='font-size: 18px;'><span style='color: #b22222'><span class='bbc_underline'>"<em class='bbc'>We regret that the size of the multiverse has permitted them to exist for so long unchecked."</em></span></span><br />Remember, <em class='bbc'>I'M </em>the New Douche, not the other 7 New Guys. I'm <em class='bbc'>not</em> a Majority.</span><br />rKC4GSg.gif

-snip-

They might be claimed by Sweden. I would ask.

Nice! BTW, my Flag is a Banner. It's meant to be top to bottom, not left to right.

Updated

Next time Japan is free, can I claim it automatically? it was grabbed up so quickly. . .

I intend to RP again, just with Japan, I will get the other parts of Japan though diplomacy or raiding.

aral_orig.jpg

"Soldiers, exactly at three o'clock, the enemy is to be crushed by your fierce charge, destroyed by your grenadesand bayonets. The honor of Belgrade, our capital, must not be stained. Soldiers! Heroes! The supreme command has erased our regiment from its records. Our regiment has been sacrificed for the honor of Belgrade and the Fatherland. Therefore, you no longer need to worry about your lives: they no longer exist. So, forward to glory! For the King and the Fatherland! Long live the King, Long live Belgrade!"
-
Major Gavrilović

APPLICATION

Official nation name: Federal Monarchy of Kesrith (Mriverse)

Population (P&W numbers): 56,229

GDP per capita (P&W numbers): $1,339.83

Population density (sq. km):  36.75 people/sq. mi
Form of Government: Federal Monarchy

Politics & War Wikia link (leave blank if you don't have one):

Describe your Nation IC: The Mriverse is a nation ruled by a Queen of the Xanthiri race of Mri. They have been exiled from their home Universe of MS-1 after its destruction by a force they call "The Enemy." After going from 'verse to 'verse they created their own pocket universes to live in and combat "The Enemy" in any way they can. They scour the Multi-verse for Signals that a universe is being attacked by "The Enemy" and enter that 'verse to face their foes. On several occasions they have been successful. In recent centuries, they have struck back finding the homes of "The Enemy" and dealing them heavy losses. The war with "The Enemy" is one which will take thousands of years to win and either our form of matter will succeed, or theirs will.
Describe yourself in OOC terms: I've RPed this nation and its previous incarnates since 2008. Since then there has been ups and downs in dealing with other nations. I take the idea of my nation seriously, though I don't typically RP as them too often these days preferring the non-canon RPs of other sites.

(You must not have a history of continuous rule breaks in the national affairs subforum!)

Where on the map do you want to be located? 
(Using real-world geography/nations, or a self-provided map): The island of Ireland/Erie/Hibernia whichever you'd prefer I call it and the Isle of Man. 09RmbyN.png

Nation flag link (if you have a specific one you want to be used):   Flag

(Map-wise, you're limited to a maximum of 50 provinces. If you go higher than that, I'll personally adjust it down until it's at 50, or ask you to re-do your own example until it fits within the 50 province limit. Note that expansion is allowed, but at a maximum of two provinces per month as to be as realistic as possible. This rule applies to nations under 50 provinces as well. Provinces are unable to be moved from one location to another. Gifted land is also capped at two provinces per month. Land gained by a nation as a result of war can be more than this.)

(You are required to post at least once a month in the national affairs subforum to remain active. This means creating your own topic, not just commenting in someone else's posts. Inactive nations will be removed from the map.)

Federal Monarchy of Kesrith

"May Nika's light show you the path" - Queen Ariel I to Queen Lexa I, dying words

Next time Japan is free, can I claim it automatically? it was grabbed up so quickly. . .

I intend to RP again, just with Japan, I will get the other parts of Japan though diplomacy or raiding.

You'd have to fill out an application.

aral_orig.jpg

Please fill out an application. Edited by Eva-Beatrice

After the attack on the Portuguese Empire, the Monarchy was abolished and the United States of Portugal was born. So I need the name changed, Flag can stay the same though. Post was already made and such, so that's taken care of.

• Upvote 1

Sincerely,

The Red and Blue soldiers of Project Freelancer 

APPLICATION

Official nation name:Greater Frankia

Population (P&W numbers):1,002

GDP per capita (P&W numbers):Unknown

Population density (sq. km): 50.08 people/sq. mi
Form of Government:Absolute Monarchy

Politics & War Wikia link (leave blank if you don't have one):

Describe your Nation IC: Greater Frankia is an extension of the Dread Kingdom of Frankia into this Verse, though the name itself has nothing to do with the current strength of Gerwannia at this point in time. Still engaged in the task of building a Frankia anew here, their addition of some Earther territory was thought a necessity due to the unusual importance that the Sol System wields in numerous Verses. At this point in time, the emissaries of the Faith and the Guilds have successfully pressured the Royal Governor of Gerwannia to make a grandiose claim in the Sol for the erection of fire temples dedicated to Atkane and a National Syndicalist order. 
Describe yourself in OOC terms: A minimum wage slave with a passion for politics, war, religion, Paradox games, and scifi. 

Have you read, and do you agree to abide with, the rules? (Yes/No):Yes
(You must not have a history of continuous rule breaks in the national affairs subforum!)

"Soldiers, exactly at three o'clock, the enemy is to be crushed by your fierce charge, destroyed by your grenadesand bayonets. The honor of Belgrade, our capital, must not be stained. Soldiers! Heroes! The supreme command has erased our regiment from its records. Our regiment has been sacrificed for the honor of Belgrade and the Fatherland. Therefore, you no longer need to worry about your lives: they no longer exist. So, forward to glory! For the King and the Fatherland! Long live the King, Long live Belgrade!"
-
Major Gavrilović

After the attack on the Portuguese Empire, the Monarchy was abolished and the United States of Portugal was born. So I need the name changed, Flag can stay the same though. Post was already made and such, so that's taken care of.

Updated

-snip-

Could you include all parts of the application?

APPLICATION

Official nation name:Greater Frankia

Population (P&W numbers):

GDP per capita (P&W numbers):$941,992.31

Population density (sq. km): 50.08 people/sq. mi
Form of Government:Absolute Monarchy

Politics & War Wikia link (leave blank if you don't have one):http://andrewssaga.weebly.com/

Describe your Nation IC: Greater Frankia is an extension of the Dread Kingdom of Frankia into this Verse, though the name itself has nothing to do with the current strength of Gerwannia at this point in time. Still engaged in the task of building a Frankia anew here, their addition of some Earther territory was thought a necessity due to the unusual importance that the Sol System wields in numerous Verses. At this point in time, the emissaries of the Faith and the Guilds have successfully pressured the Royal Governor of Gerwannia to make a grandiose claim in the Sol for the erection of fire temples dedicated to Atkane and a National Syndicalist order.
Describe yourself in OOC terms: A minimum wage slave with a passion for politics, war, religion, Paradox games, and scifi.

Have you read, and do you agree to abide with, the rules? (Yes/No):Yes

Where on the map do you want to be located? (Using real-world geography/nations, or a self-provided map): Central Asoaaral_orig.jpg

Nation flag link (if you have a specific one you want to be used):royal-frankia-9794_orig.jpg

(Map-wise, you're limited to a maximum of 50 provinces. If you go higher than that, I'll personally adjust it down until it's at 50, or ask you to re-do your own example until it fits within the 50 province limit. Note that expansion is allowed, but at a maximum of two provinces per month as to be as realistic as possible. This rule applies to nations under 50 provinces as well. Provinces are unable to be moved from one location to another. Gifted land is also capped at two provinces per month. Land gained by a nation as a result of war can be more than this.)K

(You are required to post at least once a month in the national affairs subforum to remain active. This means creating your own topic, not just commenting in someone else's posts. Inactive nations will be removed from the map.)K

17,959 Edited by Frankia

-
Major Gavrilović

Official nation name: The Grand Triskeli Empire

Population (P&W numbers):1,000

GDP per capita (P&W numbers): Unknown -Literally what it says-

Population density (sq. km): 50.01 people/sq. mi

Form of Government: Fascist Monarchy

Politics & War Wikia link (leave blank if you don't have one)

Describe your Nation IC: The Triskeli Empire is a large militarised nation which has last roughly for 4,000 Earth years. The nation was born after the collapse of the Galactic British Empire and through the cinders the nation of Triskel was born on the notion and ideal of service to the state. There are two types of people within the Empire, those who are citizens have contributed to the health and growth of the nation, such as serving in the stormtrooper corps. After serving from 5-10 years they are able to leave the corps to study at prestigious universities or they can stay within the corps and serve the Empire. At all times the Empire is growing and expanding across the stars, its armies smashing and capturing the unknown regions, all of which are added to the Empire. The main figures of Triskel are Empress Elizabeth who is the figure head and leader of Triskel. She has two deputies:Apollyon who is a Sith Lord and Grand Inquistor. The second is 'Lancer' who is in charge of the military of Triskel.

Describe yourself in OOC terms: I've be Rping for a number of years now, Triskel is the natural successor of a nation which I've been playing since 2008.

Have you read, and do you agree to abide with, the rules? (Yes/No): Yes.

Where on the map do you want to be located? (Using real-world geography/nations, or a self-provided map): Niger- Chad area.

Nation flag link-http://imgur.com/a/MMPT0

APPLICATION

Official nation name: The PW-1 Colony of the Republic of Kressnia

Population (P&W numbers): 1,000

GDP per capita (P&W numbers): Unknown

Population density (sq. km): 50.00 people/sq. mi

Form of Government: Constitutional Republic

Politics & War Wikia link (leave blank if you don't have one):

Describe your Nation IC: The PW-1 Colony of Kressnia is meant to be an extension-- and indeed a first foray-- into the concept of multiversal expansion for the Kressnian people, who themselves have only recently been mysteriously displaced from their home universe and launched into NS-1. The location they wish to colonize has ethnic ties, as the Kressnians are all descended primarily from Southern Slavic colonists of the Earth of their home universe, BF-1. Their head of state is Supreme Leader Danica Ambrozije, and the head of government is President Pyotr Crevic, while the head of this colony will be Governor Roman Dubronovic.

The Republic of Kressnia as a whole was founded in the year 2202 BCE (it is currently 2721 BCE by their calendar) as a member state and frontier world of the Earth Systems Alliance, which was later reformed into the Earth Systems Confederation after the Great Interstellar War (2301-2315). As a result of the reforms enacted by the ESC which involved massive demilitarization after around thirteen billion of lives were lost in the infamous Scourging of the Nidalean Sector (which ended the War), and centuries of maintaining the status quo, the Kressnian people abhor large-scale warfare (indeed, warfare in general makes them uneasy), and only recently have formed a proper self-defense force set apart from their civilian militia out of necessity, because of their new situation in NS-1. This puts them in a marked contrast to most of their UMS allies. Their focus is more on humanitarian aid and diplomacy while striving to be able to defend themselves adequately.

Describe yourself in OOC terms: Hi, I'm piggybacking along for my buddies Tonina and Nalydya. I love Paradox games and roleplaying, and thought this would be fun to do; I've got about eight years of nation RP experience under my belt. The Kressnians aren't particularly aggressive as you can see by that above blurb of their history, and so I prefer negotiation and storytelling to straight-up war RP.

Where on the map do you want to be located? (Using real-world geography/nations, or a self-provided map): The Balkans; specifically Serbia, Bosnia-Herzegovina and Montenegro. And maybe Croatia if it's not too much trouble... I'm having difficulty getting the map to show up properly so I can't count the provinces. Serbia is a must, however. Please and thank you!

Nation flag link (if you have a specific one you want to be used): http://www.nationstates.net/images/flags/uploads/kressnia__20097.jpg

Edited by Oncaro

Member of the Union of Multiversal States

"No! I must kill the Karlings" he shouted
The dynasty tree said "No, John. You are the Karlings"
And then John was a cadet branch.

Official nation name:  The Brotherhood of Planets, Arcadia Colony

Population (P&W numbers):  40,000 and counting

GDP per capita (P&W numbers):  N/A at this time

Population density (sq. km): 225.30 people/sq. mi

Form of Government: Federal Republic

Politics & War Wikia link (leave blank if you don't have one):

Describe your Nation IC:  This 'nation' is a Colony of an Interstellar Republic.  Due to the fact that this colony lies in a different universe within the multiverse, and a universe that lacks a inter-universal gate at that, it will be difficult to send reinforcements or large amount of supplies.  Therefore, this nation is currently unable to utilize the resources of its mother nation at this time (hence no God modding).  We are literally one space ship and two towns developed from the people who exited the space ship, stuck in the middle of the Arabian desert because our pilot was intoxicated.
Describe yourself in OOC terms:  I prefer diplomacy in my RPs, and although I like space battles or regular "Modern Warfare" style battles as much as anyone, I'd rather fight in a video game.  Here I'd prefer talking and storytelling.

Have you read, and do you agree to abide with, the rules? (Yes/No):  YES

Where on the map do you want to be located?
(Using real-world geography/nations, or a self-provided map):  The middle of the Arabian Desert, in the RL nation of Saudi Arabia.  So essentially one province max.

Nation flag link (if you have a specific one you want to be used):  Whatever.  Brazil as placeholder.  Our mother nation's flag looks superficially similar to Brazil's.

(Map-wise, you're limited to a maximum of 50 provinces. If you go higher than that, I'll personally adjust it down until it's at 50, or ask you to re-do your own example until it fits within the 50 province limit. Note that expansion is allowed, but at a maximum of two provinces per month as to be as realistic as possible. This rule applies to nations under 50 provinces as well. Provinces are unable to be moved from one location to another. Gifted land is also capped at two provinces per month. Land gained by a nation as a result of war can be more than this.)

(You are required to post at least once a month in the national affairs subforum to remain active. This means creating your own topic, not just commenting in someone else's posts. Inactive nations will be removed from the map.)

Edited by Shex

"The world is a comedy to those that think; a tragedy to those that feel." - Horace Walpole

14518316_1270036059714370_290273481_n.jp

I would like these islands for October, and also perhaps a rather strange request - would it be possible to further subdivide Iceland to better reflect the status of what's there? Thanks in advance. 

Roleplay Nations:

Imperial Nalydya

Question: Would I have arrived too late for obtaining new territory for October. If not, Anglesey Island and the Isle of Arran would be my two preferred territories.

MGq18yN.png  Inside the Red Circles are the two Islands in question.

Federal Monarchy of Kesrith

"May Nika's light show you the path" - Queen Ariel I to Queen Lexa I, dying words

Question: Would I have arrived too late for obtaining new territory for October. If not, Anglesey Island and the Isle of Arran would be my two preferred territories.

MGq18yN.png  Inside the Red Circles are the two Islands in question.

You took a piece of my land there, in Wales... 

sig.gif