Politics & War Roleplaying (Applications & Info) Re-opened!

Eva-Beatrice

Well... as exchange i want to claim Puerto Rico, Falkland, Iceland, and Maldives.

I wanted Maldives...... I dont think you can get all that land anyways, you are capped at 50 for creation and 2 per month

sig.gif

I'll take these two provinces across the water. Imma RP this in moments:

qu3Mjgy.png

We have seized the means of production. Though union, and self-governance, we have organized between all peoples of the land.

Well... as exchange i want to claim Puerto Rico, Falkland, Iceland, and Maldives.

Colonies cannot be claimed right away. Just stick with one main area of land for now.

1288901501_RokkenjimaSignature.png.0d904885417dedabec1671424bcdd01b.png

When the seagulls cried, none were left alive.

"If life is a miracle, then death is a certainty."

Dude.. Before you make land claims. Learn to read the damned map. Christ.

Thank you, I mean it'd about time someone said something. I was gonna but I didn't want to be the !@#$ who said it.

But out of all seriousness, if you want to be on the map, at least look at it first.....

• Upvote 1

Sincerely,

The Red and Blue soldiers of Project Freelancer 

I wanted Maldives...... I dont think you can get all that land anyways, you are capped at 50 for creation and 2 per month

For creation time i haven't capped 50 territories and if added by Puerto Rico, Falkland, Iceland and Maldives, it is not more than 50. But if i can't get those lands it is alright.

Dude.. Before you make land claims. Learn to read the damned map. Christ.

I have no business with you and you have no business with me. So, you do not need to be involved in this matter.

And also i don't want make this little thing become something big so i chose to not give any responses after this answer.

Edited by Lee Jae-Sun

His Excellency President of the United States of Asia

For creation time i haven't capped 50 territories and if added by Puerto Rico, Falkland, Iceland and Maldives, it is not more than 50. But if i can't get those lands it is alright.

You can't have them because they are classified as colonies and you cant have colonies when you first start.

Edited by Dean Monroe

Sincerely,

I have no business with you.

And also i don't want make this little trouble becoming big trouble so i chose to not give any responses after this answer.

Also that sounds like a threat to Chiester, don't start something you can't finish, just watch what you say to certain people. Edited by Dean Monroe

Sincerely,

Yeah... Dean learned the hard way :P

Lol.... yeah

Edited by Dean Monroe

Sincerely,