Politics & War Roleplaying (Applications & Info) Re-opened!

Eva-Beatrice

-snip-

Updated. Since this was four provinces, Hequ cannot expand again until October.

1288901501_RokkenjimaSignature.png.0d904885417dedabec1671424bcdd01b.png

When the seagulls cried, none were left alive.

"If life is a miracle, then death is a certainty."

APPLICATION

Official nation name: The Imperial Republic of Hungadada

Population (P&W numbers): 510,126

GDP per capita (P&W numbers): $1,815.13

Population density (sq. km): 13,364

Form of Government: Republic

Politics & War Wikia link (leave blank if you don't have one):

Describe your Nation IC: A growing nation, wanting to make itself known on the global stage. Wishes to have friendly relations with all nations, and hopes to be relied upon during crisis.

Describe yourself in OOC terms: A friendly, respectful chap willing to respect the values and thoughts of others.

Have you read, and do you agree to abide with, the rules? (Yes/No): Yes

(You must not have a history of continuous rule breaks in the national affairs subforum!)

Where on the map do you want to be located? (Using real-world geography/nations, or a self-provided map): Real world geography: All of England (excluding the parts already claimed) and 2 provinces of Scotland. 

Nation flag link (if you have a specific one you want to be used): Don't have one, yet. I am working on it. 

(Map-wise, you're limited to a maximum of 50 provinces. If you go higher than that, I'll personally adjust it down until it's at 50, or ask you to re-do your own example until it fits within the 50 province limit. Note that expansion is allowed, but at a maximum of two provinces per month as to be as realistic as possible. This rule applies to nations under 50 provinces as well.)

(You are required to post at least once a month in the national affairs subforum to remain active. This means creating your own topic, not just commenting in someone else's posts. Inactive nations will be removed from the map.)

• Upvote 1

His Royal Highness Emperor Tristar Majestica

Emperor of the Imperial Republic of Hungadada

APPLICATION

Official nation name:
San Florence

Population (P&W numbers): 129,645+

GDP per capita (P&W numbers): $1,343.24

Population density (sq. km): 72.03 people/sq. mi

Form of Government: Constitutional Monarchy

Politics & War Wikia link (leave blank if you don't have one):

Describe your Nation IC: San Florence is ruled by King Arnaldo "Arno" Florin. He is the very frist king of San Florence. The nation is mostly made up of hispanics/latinos. Many people have come to San Florence because of the freedom. Forests filled with exotic animals and plants. King Arnaldo also has a few lands reserved only for the Natives that have first lived there. San Florence has one of the biggest sea ports in the world; with his access to the Pacific and Atlantic oceans. He has made canals for ships and boats to get from Caribbean to the Pacific and vice-versa. It's military is also very powerful and helps guard the people and the natives of the land.  

Describe yourself in OOC terms: Hi. My name is Felipe Ocana and I'm 16 years old. I live in Florida, USA. I'm a hispanic, Peruvian to be exact. I really like roleplaying if it involves nations, events, alliances, trades, and wars. I use to go on Nationstates so I have knowledge on RPing. I hope to get to be friends and maybe form rivals with people in RP. This is gonna be fun.

Have you read, and do you agree to abide with, the rules? (Yes/No): YES

Where on the map do you want to be located? (Using real-world geography/nations, or a self-provided map): http://i.imgur.com/g9Zyjvd.png - It's the land mass in Mexico colored in yellow I want.

Nation flag link (if you have a specific one you want to be used): http://i.imgur.com/6aHZJAx.png

-

-

-

Arnaldo Florin| King of San Florence

Thank you Eva-Beatrice!

I've created my flag: https://goo.gl/u3IuJp

Thanks!

Hey More Players YAY! 

And Eva I made my choice for the other expansion area, there are two little bitty provinces that are in the Strait of Gibraltar right under the Kingdom of Evenstar. I'll take those. 

Edited by Dean Monroe

Sincerely,

The Red and Blue soldiers of Project Freelancer 

And Eva I made my choice for the other expansion area, there are two little bitty provinces that are in the Strait of Gibraltar right under the Kingdom of Evenstar. I'll take those. 

In Africa, right? Also, I can only give you one province after the Maldives.

More territory in Spain anywhere next to my current lands please

Caliph of The Caliphate of Arabia. Caliph of the Islamic State of Arabia. Principle of The Principality of Chechnya. Grand Emir of The Emirate of The Caucus. Emperor of the Empire of Persia. Sultan of The Sultanates of Turkey and The Crimea. Czar of the Tsardom of The Balkans. Archon of The Archonate of Greece. Supreme Consul of The Consulate of Italy. Shah of The Shahdom Of Khorason

-snip-

I'm adding a rule which states that another nation can't claim a province which was recently given up by another nation. You must wait a month to do so.

Yeah they are and yeah just give me one of them

I'll update it as soon as RP posts are made.

You need to make a RP post about expanding to expand

IYT09l4.png

Ex-Archduke of Defence for BK

3 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

@Lelouch Vi Britannia - BK needs you, but they really don't deserve you.  Thanks for the dankness.

I'm adding a rule which states that another nation can't claim a province which was recently given up by another nation. You must wait a month to do so.

Alright then, I will claim this for August.

bKt3Q1Q.png

You need to make a RP post about expanding to expand

Where does it say so

Caliph of The Caliphate of Arabia. Caliph of the Islamic State of Arabia. Principle of The Principality of Chechnya. Grand Emir of The Emirate of The Caucus. Emperor of the Empire of Persia. Sultan of The Sultanates of Turkey and The Crimea. Czar of the Tsardom of The Balkans. Archon of The Archonate of Greece. Supreme Consul of The Consulate of Italy. Shah of The Shahdom Of Khorason

Updated.

I'm also adding a rule regarding expansion/colonies. As of right now, the maximum amount of colonies is six for larger nations, with 5 provinces being the maximum for each colony. More details will be worked out at a later date. However, I'm making it a rule that for each time a nation expands, whether it be from their mainland or a colony, an RP post must be made stating the reason for expansion. Countries shouldn't just expand because they feel like it. There needs to be a detailed reason.

The rule is quoted. 

Where does it say so

The rule is quoted.

I'm also adding a rule regarding expansion/colonies. As of right now, the maximum amount of colonies is six for larger nations, with 5 provinces being the maximum for each colony. More details will be worked out at a later date. However, I'm making it a rule that for each time a nation expands, whether it be from their mainland or a colony, an RP post must be made stating the reason for expansion. Countries shouldn't just expand because they feel like it. There needs to be a detailed reason.

It is in the NatRP OOC Discussions

IYT09l4.png

Ex-Archduke of Defence for BK

3 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

@Lelouch Vi Britannia - BK needs you, but they really don't deserve you.  Thanks for the dankness.

There you go

Also I would like a piece of Lebanon. The post will be made to do with the current coalition whatever thing

Also I would like a piece of Lebanon. The post will be made to do with the current coalition whatever thing

Can you make an RP post?