Trump vs Hillary

Stormrideron

Who you want to become the next U.S President?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Trump or Hillary?

Since Trump and Hillary is the clear nominee choices. Sandees would have been in but it is too late since Hillary only needs 400 more delegates to win and the prospects is strong for Hillary.

Trump all the way for me and because I like freedom, choices plus I don't have to pay for someone else's health. If someone gets sick, no taking care of themselves, well that is on them and that ought to teach them not to become the parasitic class. Plus why would anyone vote for Hillary when she can't keep her stances consistent and has history of corruption?

Edited by Stormrideron
  • Upvote 1

Commander-in-Chief of Svalbard Island

Badassery Rating: 100% / Popularity Rating: 100%

Vladimir Pudding

Edited by Milord

PEOPLE BE CAREFUL WHERE YOU POST CAUSE IF YOU POST IN A NO COMMENT THREAD, YOU GET A WARNING POINT

CAUSE OTHER PEOPLE SEING ONE MORE POST THAN USUAL HURTS THEIR EYES.

You gotta live long so you can experience the sad joke that this world is.

"If I ever formed an alliance it would be called Grand Puberty Agency

And the text above would be like:"GPA just had a growth spurt"

It would be interesting to see a Libertarian in office one day.

When we finally get rid of the general idea that you have to vote either donkey or elephant we might see it.

Well, considering both parties are bought by big corporations, I'd say We would never see a time a president that isn't associated with one if the parties.

Too much money in politics.

Stop big corporations from buying politicians, to you'll stop finding corrupted and lousy candidates

PoJQyFJ.gif

Trump easily. Can't wait for the Zodiac Killer and our dear Communist friend to drop out so Trump can really start taking it to Killary. Trump has been shown to be virtually indestructible while Hillary can only go down when Trump goes after her (Bernie has been real weak which is actually good news for Trump).

Well, considering both parties are bought by big corporations, I'd say We would never see a time a president that isn't associated with one if the parties.

Too much money in politics.

Stop big corporations from buying politicians, to you'll stop finding corrupted and lousy candidates

You'll be happy to hear that Trump, the Billionaire, has ran the cheapest (by a large margin) campaign and has received no money from big donors. It's a under budget and ahead of schedule campaign. 

• Upvote 1

Trump all the way for me and because I like freedom

Lol Trump isn't going to give anybody freedom

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR BIO DRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ BIO DRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

You're going to get so much freedom you won't know what to do with it and you will get sick of all the freedom. 

Please Trump stop giving us freedom, we have too much freedom now. 

IpHGyGc.png

What I want to know is how the Sandinistas can justify picking Hillary here, how does that work exactly? Well Comrade Bernie is going to be endorsing Hillary so I suppose they'll go along with his orders to vote Clinton for... the 1%?

What I want to know is how the Sandinistas can justify picking Hillary here, how does that work exactly? Well Comrade Bernie is going to be endorsing Hillary so I suppose they'll go along with his orders to vote Clinton for... the 1%?

Dude you should like educate yourself on what communism is if you think Bernie is a communist.

• Upvote 1

Dude you should like educate yourself on what communism is if you think Bernie is a communist.

Try addressing the point in what you quoted instead of which of the many names I could have called Sanders I used. Sandinistas really seem to have no semblance of fun considering how they react negatively to the slightest thing. Must be all the donating... and phone banking... the belief in "advanced" mathematics that puts Sanders totally in the lead... among other things I'm sure. You should throw away those bad vibes and get on the MAGA train where no such things are needed. The only donation you'll need to match is one of 0.00.

They should really add None of the Above to the ballot

The argument I've heard against that is it would hurt third parties as a lot of their votes are the so called "protest votes". There are ways to vote none of the above already pretty much.

Economic freedom, political freedom, civil rights. What more do you have to say? That's what Libertarian party stands for. Trump himself is actually a libertarian but running on the Republican platform because RNC and DNC forbids independents from running on their platform. It is Sanders that is going to take away freedom from you because everyone will be forced to pay tax to take care of each other that we don't even know who the hell they are, nor do we have the incentive to help them out.

That is why, Libertarian Party is the way to go. I want to enjoy my rights, not limited by our government and you should do the same thing. :)

Economic freedom, political freedom, civil rights. What more do you have to say? That's what Libertarian party stands for. Trump himself is actually a libertarian but running on the Republican platform because RNC and DNC forbids independents from running on their platform.

Trump is not a libertarian. Like Hillary, he too also supports the corporate welfare state. Trump wants to lock up whistle-blowers, regulate the internet with US oversight and spy on individuals. He has flip-flopped about the same amount as Hillary has except on specific issues like "the wall" on the Mexican border and the ban on Muslims entering the country. His gun policies are decent, but other than that his libertarian leanings are virtually non-existent.

The RNC does not forbid Independents from running on their ticket. However the RNC support for the independent running is also non-existent. There is no law on the books federally that says only party members must run on the party ballot.

Economic freedom, political freedom, civil rights. What more do you have to say? That's what Libertarian party stands for. Trump himself is actually a libertarian but running on the Republican platform because RNC and DNC forbids independents from running on their platform. It is Sanders that is going to take away freedom from you because everyone will be forced to pay tax to take care of each other that we don't even know who the hell they are, nor do we have the incentive to help them out.

That is why, Libertarian Party is the way to go. I want to enjoy my rights, not limited by our government and you should do the same thing. :)

Lolwut. Trump is the opposite of a libertarian. Did you miss where he said that we should require Muslims to wear ID badges and increase NSA surveillance?

• Upvote 1

Lolwut. Trump is the opposite of a libertarian. Did you miss where he said that we should require Muslims to wear ID badges and increase NSA surveillance?

I support him even though Muslims should wear ID badges and increase NSA ssurveillance. We must crack down on the terrorists and wipe Islam off Earth.

They are correct that while you could find some things here or there, he ain't libertarian. The second biggest of the big criticisms of him by Conservatives (the first being he is too Liberal and supports gays and such), is that he seems to very much be for big government, or to be more specific Trump wants the government to dictate to business (punishing any who refuse you could say) instead of what has happened for a long time which is business dictating to the government.

As for the "badges" (IDs really) that was a while ago and taken out of context. "Not ruling something out", "looking into it", and such are basic politics answers when asked on something and is not the same as having it as official policy. The temporary shutdown is official though. 

I'd say Trump, because he is still less corrupt than Hillary. She was paid like $7,000,000 by Soros and has like $200,000 private speeches/dinners. Trump has also exposed many flaws in the primary elections in multiple states, while Hillary is about as establishment as you can possibly get. He has a good anti-immigration stance, and is the only one that will keep us out of war in the middle east. Hillary on the other hand will import third world immigrants, flooding the job market, just so that the democrats will remain in power. Her actions resulted in numerous deaths in the benghazi scandal, has covered up rape victims for her husband, and is yet another identity politician. The only reason people care about her is due to her husband's legacy and the fact that she has a vagina. While Trump is far from perfect, he is much better than this terrible woman. I also have a feeling that when it comes time to vote that Trump can pull out a metaphorical Trump card on Hillary due to his previous business relationship with her and her husband.

Cruz is literally in bed with Goldman Sachs (when he is not in bed with his numerous mistresses), copies off of Trump's stances, and is way too conservative for his own good. Bernie is not going to win anyways, so he is not important. Nobody likes Kasich, not anyone's first choice, only won his state's primary.

• Upvote 1