Trump vs Hillary

Stormrideron

Who you want to become the next U.S President?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Trump or Hillary?

We must crack down on the terrorists and wipe Islam off Earth.

Watch it. Yes, terrorism needs to be wiped out. However Muslims are not the only type that do terroristic actions.

There is extremenism in every religious Beliefs.

• Upvote 2
tumblr_nrkmfbUz9q1uomx7lo1_400.gif
Forum Rules ☆ Game Rules ☆ Terms of Service ☆ PW Wiki ☆ IRC

Watch it. Yes, terrorism needs to be wiped out. However Muslims are not the only type that do terroristic actions.

There is extremenism in every religious Beliefs.

Muslims are responsible for the vast majority of the terrorism related deaths each year. I recall it being between 95 and 99 percent, probably closer to 99. 

If Terrorism was good, people would be demanding that other religions get equal representation. 

Edited by Clarke

IpHGyGc.png

Muslims are responsible for the vast majority of the terrorism related deaths each year. I recall it being between 95 and 99 percent, probably closer to 99. 

If Terrorism was good, people would be demanding that other religions get equal representation. 

From what I recall "Animal Rights" terrorism for example is often counted for Christianity and such too. Cooking the books as they do.

Terrorism is never good. Stereotyping and advocating for genocide isn't as well.

Christianity doesn't show as much terrorism, yes but that doesn't mean it doesn't exist. This call for every Muslim to be exterminated or is a generalized as every Muslim as a terrorist needs to stop. That was the point of my original comment.

• Upvote 2
tumblr_nrkmfbUz9q1uomx7lo1_400.gif
Forum Rules ☆ Game Rules ☆ Terms of Service ☆ PW Wiki ☆ IRC

Making others submit, right.

The "Religion of Peace" is a meme started by George Bush and taken very serious by the Liberals (odd how they parrot someone they hate so much) who you'll always find defending Islam from any chance of reform. It's submission as any of the Islamic guys on here would correctly tell you which can be easily seen in... well I don't even need to tell you as you know. 

It's in the realm of Scientology that if it weren't a religion it'd have been heavily cracked down on ages back.

Terrorism is never good. Stereotyping and advocating for genocide isn't as well.

Christianity doesn't show as much terrorism, yes but that doesn't mean it doesn't exist. This call for every Muslim to be exterminated or is a generalized as every Muslim as a terrorist needs to stop. That was the point of my original comment.

If Terrorism was good.

No, but what you're doing is absolutely shameful, you're trying to downplay Islamic terrorism and trying to compare it to other religions and Christianity as you mentioned.

If you're going to respond to it don't try to bring others into it when one religion almost completely owns the entire market.

Better to talk just about just the genocide rather than making false equivalences. 

Edited by Clarke

IpHGyGc.png

8YkblL.jpg

The risk was significant before and now it's only increased. A man poised to become president speaking against the traitorous globalists is what they'll try to assassinate you for. 

Hillary on the other hand is the globalist's puppets. You want a leader or a puppet is essentially what the poll asks.