Hello to the Syndicate

Placentica

Yes and his name is Partisan.

That is why I don't have any respect for t$ at all. They are just a bunch of sociopath liars. I deeply hope that Alpha and their allies will give t$ an ultimatum. I also found it laughable how t$ are trying to save their own hide through denying the facts. Placentia just showed undoctored dumplog and Partisan edited the dumplog deleting the pre-empt strike part and claims it was undoctored dumplog. Partisan is nothing but a lying sociopath snake who is only interested in his own benefits and takes advantages of it.

Just surprising how much crap t$ is spewing out right now.

Commander-in-Chief of Svalbard Island

Badassery Rating: 100% / Popularity Rating: 100%

To explain The Syndicate's buildup of score:

-Just recently t$ acquired a merger with the company previously known as The King's Parliament

-TEst/Sparta saw Alpha and few other alliances build up, given the history of Alpha and t$ - naturally The Syndicate responded by ordering a military buildup on the side of caution

-Few members of The Syndicate came back from their vacation time

All of this was within the past week.  Seeing as how Alpha didn't decom after seabass clarified Prefontaine's statement, you think Syndicate's going to decom?  Hell no.

10/10 response thanks for the explanation.

If you guy's think Alpha want's to attack t$ then you clearly need to go and take another look at the stats. 

Nobody on our side wants a war but clearly t$ is pushing for one. 

Signed by Sultan Moreau

UqIjjeQ.jpg

How about you two alliances just go at it? No others, just Alpha and The Syndicate.

No one else. At a date and time both agreed on.

Just... take it allllllll out.

Nah, they don't have the balls for it. Their whole purpose in opening this thread is to see if they can rile up enough fodder for them to feel safe to move on us.

Edited by Ivan the Red

Nah, they don't have the balls for it. Their whole purpose in opening this thread is to see if they can rile up enough fodder for them to feel safe to move on us.

You, sir, are delusional and not fit to hold a government position anywhere apart from t$.

• Upvote 1

Signed by Sultan Moreau

UqIjjeQ.jpg

How about you two alliances just go at it? No others, just Alpha and The Syndicate.

Hahahaha dude that would be so awesome.

Not fair as a strict 1 on 1 of Alpha vs t$ because of the numbers involved but if Alpha was at all interested in a fair fight (like a cage match? Thunderdome!) I'd work to broker it. Despite my frustration at Steve I would love to spare our allies (and his, who we have a lot more positive relations with) the fruits of his proverbial labour.

Doubt it would be the same for him, though. :P

Slaughter the shits of the world. They poison the air you breathe.

~ William S. Burroughs

"Nobody wants a war but we totally militarized over a drill and refused to decom~"

Yeah, ok.

They clearly felt threatened, and as the log's have revealed, they had every right to feel that way. 

• Upvote 1

Signed by Sultan Moreau

UqIjjeQ.jpg

Not fair as a strict 1 on 1 of Alpha vs t$ because of the numbers involved

Maybe if we offer Alpha to bring in a single ally of their choice? As I can read here, there could be someone already interested.

Two alliances on us would be fair? Or do we need to concede additional handicapping?

Edited by Ivan the Red

Maybe if we offer them to bring in a single ally of their choice? As I can read there may be someone already interested.

Are you threatening Rose now?

And if we were to start militarising right about now you would be calling us "agent provocateurs" I'd imagine?

Edited by Moreau III

Signed by Sultan Moreau

UqIjjeQ.jpg

See, what Roy should have simply said, instead of taking up so much damn space, is "No, those logs aren't true, I never said that, TS does not intend to roll Alpha."

Instead, he dodged the question for a full hour and gave the impression that diplomacy is at an end.

Get a pillow

Lxr4VfE.png

Can you even read? It was two different conversations being posted. No one has denied that the leaked logs of what Roy said are genuine. Partisan posted a conversation between Steve and Roy, which if this isn't clear already, is a different conversation

Mate, it is very cute that you are yelping at me while you run to defend t$ to protect their doctored dumplog claims. I compared both conversation and both are same except that Paristan deleted the preemptive strike part to deny OP's legit dumplog. You probably missed the spoiler tag that Placenta included in his original post. 

Since thinking isn't your strong suit, maybe you should consider withholding your future thoughts.

Absolutely not. If you don't like direct and blunt thoughts, then perhaps t$ should've not tried to edit the dumplog to suit their claim. The outsider who has the leaked information from the converstation usually are true and I will choose to believe outsider's source than insider's source because they aren't always true; heck they will manipulate to defend their claim. 

Edited by Stormrideron

Commander-in-Chief of Svalbard Island

Badassery Rating: 100% / Popularity Rating: 100%

Are you threatening Rose now?

Yes

Yes

Yes and his name is Partisan.

No

Lxr4VfE.png

It's a 2.2k drop from TEst score, but a 16k increase in TS's score. Where did the other 14k come from?

All that damn whey gains, creagains, betagains, and all them damn dick pills we've been taking

• Upvote 1
Lxr4VfE.png

Yes

Yes

No

Pretty hard for the master snake to sow his venomous deception which such incompetent members speaking on behalf of t$.

Edited by Moreau III

Signed by Sultan Moreau

UqIjjeQ.jpg

I hope you go further than attempting to dismiss the leak as "blatant lies" in your next post.  :)

Patience, my friend, patience :P

EDIT : OMG HE EDITED SOMETHING IN. Bring more quality trolls in, this second class amateur got nothing

Edited by Valakias