Which is the actual Religion of Peace? In your opinion.

Mutsuo Toi

Which is the actual Religion of Peace? In your opinion.  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Look at the title

I believe Hinduism, Buddhism is an actual Religion of Peace.

Yes some of you think that Hinduism Buddhism has killed a lots of Muslim in their land. But I believe the one who behind the massacre is not actually Hinduism monk, or a corrupted monk. After all, those Muslim commit genocide on them first.

Just like Egypt golden age ended after the priest corruption and the Exodus, Hinduism golden age stop before the Muslim occupation and continuously fall after having a bad reputation by scamming, and superstitious believed like witches in the loo, etc...  Uneducated corrupted monk claim themselves "Son of God", "Messiah" and "God" himself just for the physical desire and lust.

But that doesn't mean all Hinduism "master" you saw in India are scammer. There are actual Master of the East, It just because you haven't seen them yet. The true master actually living separate from the city. Mostly occupy in the North side of Mountain. Yes, the true master do have every ability that your god, Jesus Christ have.

Baird T. Spalding, the author of "Life and Teaching of the Masters of the Far East" has prove the Hinduism are more advance than us today. 

Edited by lizard noob

Something like LeVayan Satanism is more in tune with actual human nature. I'd say that the advice it gives is the closest you'll get to peace.

Everything else only exists on paper and in someone's daydream.

Islam is a religion of peace but not pacifism. :P

Same shit ,fam tbh

pac·i·fism

ˈpasəˌfizəm/
noun

1. the belief that any violence, including war, is unjustifiable under any circumstances, and that all disputes should be settled by peaceful means.

peace
    pēs/
    noun

1. freedom from or the cessation of war or violence.
    2. "the Straits were to be open to warships in time of peace"
      synonyms: law and order, lawfulness, order, peacefulness, peaceableness,harmonynonviolence
      formalconcord
      "we pray for peace"

muslims unite with liberals but once the far right is defeated and the world are the slaves of liberals we can conquer and bring peace to the world once islam has triumphed 

Caliph of The Caliphate of Arabia. Caliph of the Islamic State of Arabia. Principle of The Principality of Chechnya. Grand Emir of The Emirate of The Caucus. Emperor of the Empire of Persia. Sultan of The Sultanates of Turkey and The Crimea. Czar of the Tsardom of The Balkans. Archon of The Archonate of Greece. Supreme Consul of The Consulate of Italy. Shah of The Shahdom Of Khorason

Islam is a religion of peace but not pacifism. :P

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Chains

"Submit to Islam and be safe. Or agree to the payment of the Jizya, and you and your people will be under our protection, else you will have only yourself to blame for the consequences, for I bring the men who desire death as ardently as you desire life." - Caliph Abu Bakr

Without war, murder and forced conversions Islam would of disappeared.

• Upvote 1

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Chains

"Submit to Islam and be safe. Or agree to the payment of the Jizya, and you and your people will be under our protection, else you will have only yourself to blame for the consequences, for I bring the men who desire death as ardently as you desire life." - Caliph Abu Bakr

Without war, murder and forced conversions Islam would of disappeared.

then explain how the mongols became muslims and explain how Indonesia became muslims 

Caliph of The Caliphate of Arabia. Caliph of the Islamic State of Arabia. Principle of The Principality of Chechnya. Grand Emir of The Emirate of The Caucus. Emperor of the Empire of Persia. Sultan of The Sultanates of Turkey and The Crimea. Czar of the Tsardom of The Balkans. Archon of The Archonate of Greece. Supreme Consul of The Consulate of Italy. Shah of The Shahdom Of Khorason

then explain how the mongols became muslims and explain how Indonesia became muslims 

I said it would of disappeared, which it would have. Even Muhammad used violence and killing to conquer to Meccans, without that he would of died as an insignificant desert tribal leader. And even in the cases of the Mongols and Indonesians, it was still probably forced, as the rulers/kings would have forced their subjects to convert when Islam was made the state-religion.

I am an atheist but I can respect Christianity more because Jesus at least was entirely peaceful in spreading his religion, it wasn't until much, much later the Roman Empire adopted Christianity as a state-religion that forced conversions began. Islam was violent and coercive right from the beginning.

muslims unite with liberals but once the far right is defeated and the world are the slaves of liberals we can conquer and bring peace to the world once islam has triumphed 

BWW4Bc6.jpg

Gr8 Taqiyya m8, I r8 8/8

2 bad I am Infidel

Edited by lizard noob

I said it would of disappeared, which it would have. Even Muhammad used violence and killing to conquer to Meccans, without that he would of died as an insignificant desert tribal leader. And even in the cases of the Mongols and Indonesians, it was still probably forced, as the rulers/kings would have forced their subjects to convert when Islam was made the state-religion.

I am an atheist but I can respect Christianity more because Jesus at least was entirely peaceful in spreading his religion, it wasn't until much, much later the Roman Empire adopted Christianity as a state-religion that forced conversions began. Islam was violent and coercive right from the beginning.

As you said without violence islam would've faded completely as its followers would have all been murdered.

The mongols accepted islam because they saw it was true. The mongols were un defeated and could not have been forced to convert except through missionaries.

When Makkah was liberated no one was killed and nothing was looted, destroyed except the idols

BWW4Bc6.jpg

Gr8 Taqiyya I r8 8/8

2 bad I am Infidel

there are 4 occasions lying is permitted.

1. In war as a tactic obviously

2. To get two people who argued to forgive each other b saying so and so said this good thing about you

3. Man and wife back together similar to no.2 

4. Taqiyah, so i can eat pork and drink and denounce islam if muslims are being persecuted in order to save my life

Islam does not mean peace

The root of Islam is Atasalam- to submit so a muslim is someone who submits i.e.. to the will of god

Salaam means peace and that extra stretch of the vowel sound changes the word meaning. so a musallam would be  peaceful person.

Feminism is evil. remember that equal is not always just. men are better than woman physically and mentally and religiously. women have periods which make them religiously weak because they don't pray in this time.

Men are stronger than women

Men have bigger brains and more thinking matter which is why all great thinkers are men

Womens hormones make them more emotional than men.

there are 4 occasions lying is permitted.

1. In war as a tactic obviously

2. To get two people who argued to forgive each other b saying so and so said this good thing about you

3. Man and wife back together similar to no.2 

4. Taqiyah, so i can eat pork and drink and denounce islam if muslims are being persecuted in order to save my life

The whole far eastern, western nation (except west eurocuck) are war declared by Islamic State, so the number 1 option is still active.

You should thanks to those commie liberal cuck for letting you barbarian raping their women (Inb4 Cologne nevur happen)

The whole far eastern, western nation (except west eurocuck) are war declared by Islamic State, so the number 1 option is still active.

You should thanks to those commie liberal cuck for letting you barbarian raping their women (Inb4 Cologne nevur happen)

Rape is punishable by death in Islam

And I'm not going to explain this again but those women still have to take some blame