The nation of Uprar apologizes!

Jacobs

Seen your posts. A lot recent. 2/10 would not trust.

None of my post that are negative are recent. 2 days or  more ago isn't recent. So that's simply YOUR opinion. Don't put your opinion on everyone else. Thanks! 

None of my post that are negative are recent. 2 days or  more ago isn't recent. So that's simply YOUR opinion. Don't put your opinion on everyone else. Thanks! 

Then it happens to be my opinion as well.

• Upvote 4

Psweet> pro-tip: don't listen to baronus if Prezyan disagrees with him

5:48 AM — +Eva-Beatrice sq**rts all over the walls

Eva-Beatrice> I'd let Sintiya conquer me anyday x)

10:56 PM — +Eva-Beatrice m*st*rb*tes in front of Prezyan

12:13 AM — +Eva-Beatrice has no one to !@#$ :(

Again, not my problem and this was mainly for UPN. TBH

So just because you feel like being a !@#$, that's not my problem. I don't owe you anything. 

Again, not my problem and this was mainly for UPN. TBH

So just because you feel like being a !@#$, that's not my problem. I don't owe you anything. 

Never said you did. If you react with cursing at me, by simply agreeing with another person, then I am glad you were banned from my alliance.

Edited by Prezyan
  • Upvote 5

Psweet> pro-tip: don't listen to baronus if Prezyan disagrees with him

5:48 AM — +Eva-Beatrice sq**rts all over the walls

Eva-Beatrice> I'd let Sintiya conquer me anyday x)

10:56 PM — +Eva-Beatrice m*st*rb*tes in front of Prezyan

12:13 AM — +Eva-Beatrice has no one to !@#$ :(

Never said you did. If you react with cursing at me, by simply agreeing with another person, then I am glad you were banned from my alliance.

I never cursed at you. I simply said you people just like to be !@#$. 

I never cursed at you. I simply said you people just like to be butt holes! I didn't curse you out

I never cursed at you. I simply said you people just like to be !@#$. 

The censor made it seem like I cursed you out

Two days is incredibly recent friend. Especially in such an environment where grudges are held onto for months at a time and wars are inspired by incidents far reaching into the past. Your reaction and comments do nothing but to affirm my first post. Thanks for that. That said, this'll be my last response to an attention seeking troll.

P.S. Nice embargo m8 would rate 5/7 

Edit: I also gave you my personal opinion. Wouldn't say I'm forcing that on anyone else.

Edited by EliteCanada
  • Upvote 2

Two days is incredibly recent friend. Especially in such an environment where grudges are held onto for months at a time and wars are inspired by incidents far reaching into the past. Your reaction and comments do nothing but to affirm my first post. Thanks for that. That said, this'll be my last response to an attention seeking troll.

P.S. Nice embargo m8 would rate 5/7 

Edit: I also gave you my personal opinion. Wouldn't say I'm forcing that on anyone else.

Have a bless night. 

Have a bless night. 

I forgot to say, just because I'm apologizing doesn't mean I'm going to back down from anyone. If you come at me with an attitude or anything. Except to feel equal pressure. 

Shoot a message to Aenir and we'll work out a payment plan. You will remain on UPN's banlist, however. Have a good night.

Edited by Victor Truchev
  • Upvote 1

Contact me if you have questions, concerns, or just want to chat. I have an open door policy.