attacks in belgium

Captain_Vietnam

Please, can we just leave this thread alone? I ask you this one man to another.

not really. relevent info

atheists try to force beliefs and drive out christians

muslims attack athiests and christians in europe 

europe can stop this by having no gun control and blocking muslims from entering. like trump wants

athiesm is problem here. ban athiesm and make europe and north america for christians and muslim world for muslims. meaning none of this happens both side live in peace

We should be accepting towards other cultures, but demand those that want to live in our countries practice our cultures.

Every single great power in history that was open to other cultures fell due to it.

Remember the Persians? They allowed people to keep their cultures and practice their religions. This went great for centuries until internal conflict tore them apart.

Remember the Romans? They were brutal to those who refused to practice their culture (aside from trade). Eventually, when they had to deal with the Germanic tribes they just gave up. They allowed mass migration of "refugees". The borders weren't enforced. These refugees were the same people who sacked Rome.

Respect other cultures, embrace them! But they must stay where they come from.

This is rubbish. The Romans adopted customs and traditions from all their subject peoples. The mithraic cults and Christianity are just two very obvious examples. And multiculturalism is not what destroyed Persia. It was the increasing need for centralisation as the empire grew too big to effectively manage.

☾☆

Priest of Dio

just because the Nazis did something doesn't mean it's automatically wrong

Are we really at the point where we're willingly asking ourselves and others to take a multiple steps back in progression in order to accommodate others. 

I only look forward and this direction being proposed doesn't appear to be good for us or anyone in the world. 

IpHGyGc.png

Stop with the distraction please. The scale of difference of such things is vast but even more importantly Islam is a culture, a hostile culture at that, that instills very bad things in people. They do not support their country, they have no loyalty for their country and people with God and Islam standing above everything. They kill their brothers and sisters but to them they were never related for they do not belong to their country, they belong instead to Islam. 

No, I'd say its the influence from the gulf states that enacts the extremism and the lack of strong government in Syria and Iraq. We can preach all we want about "what these muslims did!" But, when we look at these terrorist groups whom commits them? Wahhabi extremist? Or another "muslim"? If you want to counter such threats, you need to analyze what causes it, what fuels it, and remove it. Honestly, I don't see everyday on the news that Shia militant groups are committing terrorist attacks, but Gulf states (and Turkey) supported ones committing large scale attacks on western countries.

Iran is a great example of Islamism reformism; after the fall of Ruhollah Khomeini (death) and with the rise of reformist groups who preach different interpretations of Islam it led to a far more liberalized society compared to hardliners such as Saudi Arabia, even when it comes to women rights and democracy. I'm sure majority of Muslims don't share the same opinion with radicalized Wahhabi's (who are generally young teenagers).

Seriously, you're acting as if this "culture" cannot be changed and has to be destroyed because of few vocal minorities involved in the issue.

Edited by Comrade Enver Hoxha

Nationalism is the problem and so is assimilation and so is conformity

Why should muslims change so you bigots can be happy. And what do you expect, your troops to rape, kill and torture muslims and bomb them and you expect muslims not to do anything about it. The Khilafah will come.

Edited by Abu Haddad

Caliph of The Caliphate of Arabia. Caliph of the Islamic State of Arabia. Principle of The Principality of Chechnya. Grand Emir of The Emirate of The Caucus. Emperor of the Empire of Persia. Sultan of The Sultanates of Turkey and The Crimea. Czar of the Tsardom of The Balkans. Archon of The Archonate of Greece. Supreme Consul of The Consulate of Italy. Shah of The Shahdom Of Khorason

Why should muslims change so you bigots can be happy. And what do you expect, your troops to rape, kill and torture muslims and bomb them and you expect muslims not to do anything about it. The Khilafah will come.

This image explains everything I am thinking about your post.

17qwfh3ekpa8ljpg.jpg

Oh please, you're just as bigoted as anyone opposing Islam for ignorant reasoning.

No, I'd say its the influence from the gulf states that enacts the extremism and the lack of strong government in Syria and Iraq. We can preach all we want about "what these muslims did!" But, when we look at these terrorist groups whom commits them? Wahhabi extremist? Or another "muslim"? If you want to counter such threats, you need to analyze what causes it, what fuels it, and remove it. Honestly, I don't see everyday on the news that Shia militant groups are committing terrorist attacks, but Gulf states (and Turkey) supported ones committing large scale attacks on western countries.

Iran is a great example of Islamism reformism; after the fall of Ruhollah Khomeini (death) and with the rise of reformist groups who preach different interpretations of Islam it led to a far more liberalized society compared to hardliners such as Saudi Arabia, even when it comes to women rights and democracy. I'm sure majority of Muslims don't share the same opinion with radicalized Wahhabi's (who are generally young teenagers).

Seriously, you're acting as if this "culture" cannot be changed and has to be destroyed because of few vocal minorities involved in the issue.

Uh... I did just that. Islam itself does it, it's a culture that hates integration and as I said, all other cultures must be broken down so people can be homogeneous.  

It can be changed yes, if we reform their faith for them here (they won't do it themselves) and enforce it to the point where they don't believe in killing apostates and homosexuals, that they are Muslim above everything else, and much more. It's not vocal minorities, why do people not understand the simple fact that conservative Muslims (the "peaceful" ones) believe the same guff the extremists do. If you don't destroy that part of Islam then any of these "peaceful" Muslims can be triggered into an extremist. Imagine when they have significant numbers, say 10 million (don't even want to think about a majority), and the majority of them are poor, criminal, uneducated, and despised... how many of that 10 million go from Conservative to extremist? A great deal. We must thus destroy their culture which their religion has embed itself in... once that is done we can start having peace. 

I'm a nationalist and you're talking the biggest load of crap in this thread. Nationalism has been targeted for elimination for a long time, decades in fact, to the point some will even scorn you as a Nazi if you make Nationalistic statements. These same people who hate nationalism also have pushed against assimilation and conformity instead believing in the insanity of multiculturalism.

So you see you have for a long time been granted exactly what you wanted and it has led to this, Nationalism has nothing to do with it. However now Nationalism will return and it will rid us of such elements. 

You're right, they don't have to... they can also leave. No victim playing please, nobody outside those cuckold liberal types care. For my part I'm non-interventionist so that usual tripe has even less effect on me. 

Oh please, you're just as bigoted as anyone opposing Islam for ignorant reasoning.

Those who defend Islam use ignorant reasoning lets not forget this. 

Uh... I did just that. Islam itself does it, it's a culture that hates integration and as I said, all other cultures must be broken down so people can be homogeneous.  

Just out of curiosity, have you ever spoken to a muslim longer than 5 minutes?

Just out of curiosity, have you ever spoken to a muslim longer than 5 minutes?

I love it when people try that, most from their safe ivory towers. I grew up and still live in a 50%+ Muslim area buddy. Trust me, I've had more interactions with Muslim already than you likely ever will in your entire life. Do not think you can talk down to me on such things. 

I've seen discrimination, I've seen religious intolerance, I've seen multiculturalism all up close. You assume those who hate it are far away from it but that is very much not the case. Those nearby who don't deny reality due to being a liberal type all know such things first hand, they know it better than anyone. Those who defend it are normally living off in their little safe areas and meet a couple of such people and think "well gee ain't they nice"... they don't know the reality of things. 

It is because I've spent time around Muslims that I can make such statements very easily, not the opposite. 

Edited by Rozalia

I love it when people try that, most from their safe ivory towers. I grew up and still live in a 50%+ Muslim area buddy. Trust me, I've had more interactions with Muslim already than you likely ever will in your entire life. Do not think you can talk down to me on such things. 

Sure thing, ask Vassili. 60% of my class in elementary school were muslims, so much about the ivory tower.

• Upvote 1

It can be changed yes, if we reform their faith for them here (they won't do it themselves) and enforce it to the point where they don't believe in killing apostates and homosexuals, that they are Muslim above everything else, and much more. It's not vocal minorities, why do people not understand the simple fact that conservative Muslims (the "peaceful" ones) believe the same guff the extremists do. If you don't destroy that part of Islam then any of these "peaceful" Muslims can be triggered into an extremist. Imagine when they have significant numbers, say 10 million (don't even want to think about a majority), and the majority of them are poor, criminal, uneducated, and despised... how many of that 10 million go from Conservative to extremist? A great deal. We must thus destroy their culture which their religion has embed itself in... once that is done we can start having peace. 

I think I should make myself more clear: I'm just trying to point out that religion itself, is destructive and pointless. Any extremist can spout out from any religion, but instead of targeting just one specific religion and generalizing that majority of them could be "dangerous, we should be targeting all dangerous sects that endorse violence. Every (popular) religion has controversial parts in their "holy" and outdated books, that people love to use to justify their acts and gain more followers into whatever they're trying to do.

Sure thing, ask Vassili. 60% of my class in elementary school were muslims, so much about the ivory tower.

Just in elementary school? You've not rebuked me in any way, I didn't say all and already included that those who are still for it are deluded liberal types who blind themselves to reality. 

For example (as we're talking anecdotes now apparently) I remember when I did school myself and saw many such people, teachers you see... got labeled a racist and religious intolerant myself when I was the victim because Muslims can't be racist, because I'd be insane enough to be racist/Islamophobic in such a Muslim heavy school. 

Such people disgust me. Be it our countrymen, be it our children, be it the poor... all the most vulnerable they ignore so they can pat themselves on the back that they support a hateful minority. It's why all those victims of those Muslim rapists was no surprise to me, I've seen such weakness from figures that should protect first hand. 

I think I should make myself more clear: I'm just trying to point out that religion itself, is destructive and pointless. Any extremist can spout out from any religion, but instead of targeting just one specific religion and generalizing that majority of them could be "dangerous, we should be targeting all dangerous sects that endorse violence. Every (popular) religion has controversial parts in their "holy" and outdated books, that people love to use to justify their acts and gain more followers into whatever they're trying to do.

No, you're as I said trying to distract from the matter at hand. You mentioned a Christian army in Africa as something that needs taking down... no, no it doesn't. I don't support foreign incursions on people we have nothing to do with. They're not hitting us so who cares really? However Muslims are coming here and is here and we must face such a threat. Pointing out the crusades, KKK, and whatever other irrelevant guff only distracts, and by distracting you're defending them (Islam).

No, you're as I said trying to distract from the matter at hand. You mentioned a Christian army in Africa as something that needs taking down... no, no it doesn't. I don't support foreign incursions on people we have nothing to do with. They're not hitting us so who cares really? However Muslims are coming here and is here and we must face such a threat. Pointing out the crusades, KKK, and whatever other irrelevant guff only distracts, and by distracting you're defending them (Islam).

Here we go again with the "you're with us or against us" dogma. You wish to blindside the true threat at hand and allow it to roam rampant. Do I agree with Islam radicalism and its culture? No. You don't know how I think nor operate to even make a presumptuous opinion on what I support or condemn. I'm not distracting a single thing, but pointing out the true causes, if you wish to ignore it, then do so. But don't expect us to succumb to your way of thinking. 

Actually, I want to know if these muslims (who are supposedly mainly poor and uneducated) refugees or not? 

If you ask me, it sounds as if you were pushed around? By Muslims in your community (Which is 50%?)? It's probably what is molding your intolerance and hate.

Edited by Comrade Enver Hoxha

Just in elementary school? You've not rebuked me in any way, I didn't say all and already included that those who are still for it are deluded liberal types who blind themselves to reality. 

For example (as we're talking anecdotes now apparently) I remember when I did school myself and saw many such people, teachers you see... got labeled a racist and religious intolerant myself when I was the victim because Muslims can't be racist, because I'd be insane enough to be racist/Islamophobic in such a Muslim heavy school. 

Such people disgust me. Be it our countrymen, be it our children, be it the poor... all the most vulnerable they ignore so they can pat themselves on the back that they support a hateful minority. It's why all those victims of those Muslim rapists was no surprise to me, I've seen such weakness from figures that should protect first hand. 

Not just in elemetary school, the complete neighbourhood. I have friends who are muslims and i simply dont get why you hate them that much. They pray to Allah etc. pp. but they are like me and you.

Say that you hate extreme muslims and i am ok with that. What I just dont get is why you hate all muslims on this planet that much.

My bad, you're right about Persia.

But the Romans fell in part due to multiculturalism.

I don't want to go off topic here, but since the topic is how cultural synthesis is natural and not bad, I'll argue the point.

Romans themselves began as a synthesis of Greek (Magna Graecia - southern italy), Italic (Latin tribe), and Etruscan civilisations. They also claimed some phoenician and troad ancestry, though tbh that's probably bullshit.

After Rome was founded, they realised they were a bunch of barbarian peasants whose only skills were farming and stabbing their neighbours with pointy sticks. So they started to hire Greeks from the south to help them. This led to the first roman military reforms and the use of hoplites. After defeating the Samians in the Samian wars, the Romans stole their ideas for military technology and built the first legions. 

Then the Romans started reading about greek culture and ended up borrowing most of their pantheon, their arts, their written language (Greek was used for almost everything until the late republic) and their gaming tradition.

They took horse riding and everything with it from the celts, along with metal work and armour traditions.

The spanish tribes provided them with steel and engineering techniques.

The persians gave them endless cults - mithras being the most famous.

The jews became a huge part of the empire long before Christ.

The North Africans gave them their navy and the Levantine cities gave them their trading fleet. 

Egypt gave them a whole bunch of agricultural technology and traditions.

The Romans were very careful to promote local traditions as fitting with Roman ones, and not force people to Romanise. They also happily adopted the best part of other cultures they encountered.This was all before the imperial period and hundreds of years before the decline- which had nothing to do with multiculturalism and everything to do with political instability and tribal migrations. I'd go on in more depth but my dinner will burn.

• Upvote 3

☾☆

Priest of Dio

just because the Nazis did something doesn't mean it's automatically wrong

My elementary school consisted of 95% of Muslims. It was hell.

During all my school time, I was always in classes with a muslim majority. Some of them were ok and some were very disrespectful to teachers and students.

Linus and I live in a district that has a very high polulation of Muslims and other foreigners. I think it has even the highest percentage of the whole city. What I have observed was that the Muslims here were often very well-educated (in terms of behaviour) and they're less susceptible for certain western trends (Americanization) that are aiming to destroy our country. Most of them are actually pretty well integrated into German society.

But there are also many of them who are not. Especially those who are new to our country and the ones from rather conservative regions like Arabia or Afghanistan/Pakistan (most Muslims in Germany are Turks).

The problem is that they are getting more and more (Mostly Arabs because of the refugee crisis. The Turks and Kurds are having less children than some years ago and some have already started to go back to their country.) and the native German polulation can't compete with that, since our population is shrinking dramatically. So if this goes on, the majority of people in this country will be of another culture, religion and race.

Edited by Vassili Dovgan
  • Upvote 1

Not just in elemetary school, the complete neighbourhood. I have friends who are muslims and i simply dont get why you hate them that much. They pray to Allah etc. pp. but they are like me and you.

Say that you hate extreme muslims and i am ok with that. What I just dont get is why you hate all muslims on this planet that much.

Where are you from?

They also happily adopted the best part of other cultures they encountered.

What's the best of Islam?

Edited by Clarke

IpHGyGc.png

There is nobody on the far left who supports terrorist attacks by Islamic extremists. There are no liberals, who, despite frequently drawing my ire, support those things, either. In your attacks on the left, you all miss that it is your far-right wing policies that brought about all of this nonsense in the first place.

Wahhabist Islam is, not as it claims, real Islam. It is less than 150 years old. It is supported by the Saudi government who uses it to repress and control their population. Just as Hamas in Palestine was supported by the Israeli government as a right wing foil to the PLO. Just as America knew that ISIS was going to form back in 2012 and did nothing about it. Just as Turkey is currently purchasing oil from ISIS while bombing the far-left PKK who are fighting against ISIS. Just as left-wing governments such as that of Saddam Hussein, Muammar Gaddafi, and Mohammad Mosaddegh all found themselves destroyed by intervention from the West. And to be clear, while I do think that Mosaddegh was a pretty good and democratic president, I wasn't nearly as much a fan of Hussein or Gaddafi. But the fact remains that they were aligned against the West and thus were destroyed.

Far-right wing Islam has continually found itself supported by the West. Just like far-right wing groups across the world. In Afghanistan, Osama bin Laden originally received a ton of funding from the US government and CIA to fight against the Soviet Union. We saw how well that turned out for us. In Latin America, you had Ronald Reagan funding the contras against the Sandinista democratic socialist government in Nicaragua. The military dictatorship in Brazil was supported by the US government. Salvador Allende, a Chilean socialist who was democratically elected, also found himself murdered with the far-right wing dictator Augusto Pinochet installed in his place, who proceeded to destroy the Chilean economy. In south-east Asia, Pol Pot, ostensibly a communist whose bands of roving teenagers with AK-47s massacred millions of people, received not only funding from the US government but also from the United Nations thanks to US pressure. The Vietnamese "communists" who we had invaded earlier were the ones who invaded and put an end to that murderous, hateful regime. In Indonesia, their far-right wing government also received support, as the CIA assisted in a massacre of around 500,000 communists just a few decades ago.

All of this done in the name of "freedom" and "democracy", while the US continues to prop up the Saudi dictatorship which doesn't allow women to drive. But it is the fault of the left? No, it is the fault of you nationalists, fascists, right-wingers, capitalists, and the rest, who see "bomb everybody else into the ground and take everything they have" as being sensible foreign policy. You see us perceived as weak when we have overthrown dozens of governments and have military bases around the world staffed with thousands and thousands of American soldiers, even in countries like Germany and Japan where they have no business. It is a wonder, to me, that things aren't even worse than they are now, and things are - right now - to the point where multiple middle eastern countries are governed by a self-proclaimed Caliphate in 2016 that beheads people and rapes women in the street without consequence. You people do not live in reality, and neither do these "Islamist" idiots, and the vast majority of Muslims - about 1/4 of the world's population - are intelligent enough to see that.

• Upvote 3

Wahabism is a revival of true islam as practised by the prophet and his companions and no it is not wahabism. We do not follow any person but Muhammad (PBUH) and we are not wahabis, salafis, radicals or ultra conservatives we are muslims and we follow it in its true form

Caliph of The Caliphate of Arabia. Caliph of the Islamic State of Arabia. Principle of The Principality of Chechnya. Grand Emir of The Emirate of The Caucus. Emperor of the Empire of Persia. Sultan of The Sultanates of Turkey and The Crimea. Czar of the Tsardom of The Balkans. Archon of The Archonate of Greece. Supreme Consul of The Consulate of Italy. Shah of The Shahdom Of Khorason

What drives young men to terror is when they have been oppressed for so long and are done with society that they have no where to turn to but the extremes