attacks in belgium

Captain_Vietnam

Cultural homogeneity, peace, and ever expanding (rational) liberalism are all worth it. I want them to be part of the national fraternity and there is nothing horrific about that. Their beliefs not only only stops them being a brother or sister to me but they hold vile incompatible views. Only one culture matters which is our own, all the rest existing in their own country is fine, excellent in fact, but not here.

I only want as I said peace, for us to be brothers and sisters united under one nation, be they from whatever religion, gender, sexual orientation, and so on. If they prefer the "Muslim nation" if you will, Islam, as is it exists today then that is regrettable but they can have it very easily and I wouldn't stop them. I only seek the best for them.

So let's get this straight. As muslims views differ from yours, and you consider them dangerous, you want to:

1. Prevent them having children

2. Seize their homes and property, and relocate them to new "homes" based on a quota system

3. Create a state sponsored interpretation of Islam and force all muslims to attend this and not their own religious practice.

How are you not a fascist again?

First they came for the muslims...

Then they came for all the other people who disagreed with them. Those poisonous lefties who disagree with you will be next. Maybe you'll frame them for setting fire to Parliament or something to help clear opposition to your glorious cleaning of the empire. We must set aside these sub humans who are poisoning our superior culture with their dirty middle eastern ideals. Only a pure homogenous nation under God and the union jack will prevail!

☾☆

Priest of Dio

just because the Nazis did something doesn't mean it's automatically wrong

So let's get this straight. As muslims views differ from yours, and you consider them dangerous, you want to:

1. Prevent them having children

2. Seize their homes and property, and relocate them to new "homes" based on a quota system

3. Create a state sponsored interpretation of Islam and force all muslims to attend this and not their own religious practice.

How are you not a fascist again?

First they came for the muslims...

Then they came for all the other people who disagreed with them. Those poisonous lefties who disagree with you will be next. Maybe you'll frame them for setting fire to Parliament or something to help clear opposition to your glorious cleaning of the empire. We must set aside these sub humans who are poisoning our superior culture with their dirty middle eastern ideals. Only a pure homogenous nation under God and the union jack will prevail!

1: Who said anything about preventing them having children? The initial act would reduce their numbers significantly and the purpose of breaking down their culture and spreading them about is so their identify is firmly "one of us". When that is the case they will be like any other and will marry outside their group with no issue. They will raise their kids to be of our values and it'll all just be dandy.  

2: Well I support housing for all citizens, not going to throw somebody out on the street (unless they're immigrants then it doesn't matter). Like I said it's regrettable but ghettos cannot be allowed to develop so some moving about would be needed initially but then moving forward everything would be fine.

3: If they did it themselves that'd be great but they don't, so as such the state has to step in and force the issue. I am actually very tolerant you see, hence why I don't seek to ban it outright. If they then want to continue as Muslims or then leave the faith (with no fear hanging over them anymore) then that is fine. 

I don't agree with censorship, attacking gays, trans, women, nor do I see citizens as having to be ethnically X. Big believer in personal rights/freedom. I'm very accepting however they must be of the culture.

You got it backwards mate, your type come first in that chain. Once the insanity of those who peddle mass immigration, open borders, and multiculturalism is defeated then work can start. 

*Yawn* Another Nazi attack. I just told you I'm accepting of such people as long as they conform to the culture, but no I want to genocide Arabs because Nazi. Even added in "under god" when it is abundantly clear god/religion in no way drives me. 

Edited by Rozalia

So what is this mythical British civilisation then? Even fifty years ago Christianity would be seen as a core of British culture. Basically your idea of what our national identity in is your own and is nothing to do with mine. When two (presumably) white British guys can't agree over what our "culture" even is, how can we define it as being exclusive or protect it?

You want to basically subjugate a huge section of our society to incredibly invasive and controlling fascist controls. You might as well have them all wear badges to identify them as well to finish it off.

The only thing your absolutely stupid idea would achieve is to radicalised a mostly law abiding community into outright rebellion.

I notice you're not suggesting similar atrocities against the Irish despite Irish terrorists committing a lot more acts of violence against us over the last fifty years. I guess they pass the colour chart test?

☾☆

Priest of Dio

I notice you're not suggesting similar atrocities against the Irish despite Irish terrorists committing a lot more acts of violence against us over the last fifty years. I guess they pass the color chart test?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Troubles

IpHGyGc.png

Yes? That's what I was referring to.

Well you didn't read it and you obviously know very little about it, perhaps you're being obtuse on purpose to try and equate it to the current threat facing the world. 

However lets assume you're right, maybe it is totally similar.

Why did it take Muslim terrorists for the world to get its act together regarding terrorists and security, these terrorists were always a problem obviously and all these terrorists are the same. 

Edited by Clarke

IpHGyGc.png

Well you didn't read it and you obviously know very little about it, perhaps you're being obtuse on purpose to try and equate it to the current threat facing the world.

However lets assume you're right, maybe it is totally similar.

Why did it take Muslim terrorists for the world to get its act together regarding terrorists and security, these terrorists were always a problem obviously and all these terrorists are the same.

I don't get your point? The UK was fighting terrorism for forty years before 9/11. As were many countries.

Is your question "why did America not realise terrorism existed before 9/11"? Because that's what it sounds like.

☾☆

Priest of Dio

I don't get your point? The UK was fighting terrorism for forty years before 9/11. As were many countries.

Is your question "why did America not realise terrorism existed before 9/11"? Because that's what it sounds like.

America has 10's of millions of Irish people, more than Ireland itself. America was close allies with England so waging a crusade against America would make sense. 

America would indeed be the capital of terrorism. 

Edited by Clarke

IpHGyGc.png

America has 10's of millions of Irish people, more than Ireland itself. America was close allies with England so waging a crusade against America would make sense.

America would indeed be the capital of terrorism.

American Irish people funded the IRA you goon. The IRA fought for Northern Ireland to become part of the Republic of Ireland, why would they have a problem with the USA? The eventually end of funding for IRA cells from the USA was one of the biggest factors in the end of the troubles.

Anyway you seem to completely miss the point which is

1. The IRA killed far more people in the UK than Islamic terrorists ever did - at least 1800 people

2. The Irish still live among us! (shudder)

Should we then treat Irish people in the same way you're proposing muslims be treat? Simply because a minority used terrorism as a form of political expression?

☾☆

Priest of Dio

American Irish people funded the IRA you goon. The IRA fought for Northern Ireland to become part of the Republic of Ireland, why would they have a problem with the USA? The eventually end of funding for IRA cells from the USA was one of the biggest factors in the end of the troubles.

I didn't say they didn't you goon (????, lol)

Funding terrorists is nothing these days, pretty much all the Arab countries funded and still fund terrorist groups in some way. Hell the US funded a lot of the terrorists it had to fight later. 

But no America is an ally of Britain so it would make sense for the Irish to attack America because it is an ally because that's what terrorists do isn't it.

Anyway you seem to completely miss the point which is

1. The IRA killed far more people in the UK than Islamic terrorists ever did - at least 1800 people 
2. The Irish still live among us! (shudder) 

Should we then treat Irish people in the same way you're proposing muslims be treat? Simply because a minority used terrorism as a form of political expression? 
Like This

I'm not even talking about the point and you're off on some stupid ass point trying to make a comparison and ignoring all the underlying issues surrounding the troubles. 

But please tell me your country is racist shit hole because the Irish were white, if only they were brown people and it would be so much simpler. the only factor is their skin color.

Are the British racist or was the Irish threat different than the current Muslim threat?

Edited by Clarke

IpHGyGc.png

I honestly don't understand what you're trying to say. The Irish didn't attack the USA because it was the country funding them and it would serve them no benefit. Their goal was to liberate Northern Ireland, bombing America would have the opposite result.

My point is simple. The Irish committed terrorism against Britain, but we don't treat them like shit just because a minority of people committed terrorism.

If you don't like the Irish issue, go look at ETA in Spain instead. It's the same point. You don't persecute a group of people because of the actions of a tiny handful of people. The number of British Muslims who have killed British civilians in terror attacks can be counted on your fingers. Punishing 2.7m people as a result of those six people is utterly retarded.

☾☆

Priest of Dio

Spite is correct, America aided rebels against Great Britain. Not even allies are free from such things you could say.

So what is this mythical British civilisation then? Even fifty years ago Christianity would be seen as a core of British culture. Basically your idea of what our national identity in is your own and is nothing to do with mine. When two (presumably) white British guys can't agree over what our "culture" even is, how can we define it as being exclusive or protect it?

You want to basically subjugate a huge section of our society to incredibly invasive and controlling fascist controls. You might as well have them all wear badges to identify them as well to finish it off.

The only thing your absolutely stupid idea would achieve is to radicalised a mostly law abiding community into outright rebellion.

I notice you're not suggesting similar atrocities against the Irish despite Irish terrorists committing a lot more acts of violence against us over the last fifty years. I guess they pass the colour chart test?

Anglican Church can stay, it's no stranger to being subservient to the state, plus with the way it's going I'm sure it'd appreciate the support. Well, the government has allowed nationalism of the regions (outside England) to grow and grow large while keeping Nationalism for the whole down. The ridiculous monarchy doesn't help either... we'll see how things develop but I am optimistic. 

Don't be silly I'm not controlling. The action against ghettos is it pretty much and thats a good thing, ghettos are horrible things. 

Many would be gone to begin with. Some would have some relief of finally being free. The mad dogs (if any)... well you put them in the ground if they try anything. At the end of the day it's a solution, pouring gasoline on the situation with by allowing their culture and letting in more of them is not a solution. 

Atrocities? Really? You're again trying a Nazi thing there I think. As for the Irish... I am completely against Irish Nationalism. I didn't mention that fact as it wasn't relevant, but as always it has to be due to racism.

Edited by Rozalia

I honestly don't understand what you're trying to say. The Irish didn't attack the USA because it was the country funding them and it would serve them no benefit. Their goal was to liberate Northern Ireland, bombing America would have the opposite result.

My point is simple. The Irish committed terrorism against Britain, but we don't treat them like shit just because a minority of people committed terrorism.

If you don't like the Irish issue, go look at ETA in Spain instead. It's the same point. You don't persecute a group of people because of the actions of a tiny handful of people. The number of British Muslims who have killed British civilians in terror attacks can be counted on your fingers. Punishing 2.7m people as a result of those six people is utterly retarded.

The Irish in the US were funding them not the USA, its like saying the Muslims in [Western country] were funding terrorists so they shouldn't attack [western country]. 

Britain and Ireland are two different countries so its a different point than Spain. And that's one of many differences is that Muslims are imported and bring foreign problems while natives don't, you can't get rid of a native population but you can block a problematic population from entering. 

I'm pretty sure I said terrorism is the tip of Iceberg of problems with Muslims. 

Edited by Clarke

IpHGyGc.png

Spite is correct, America aided rebels against Great Britain. Not even allies are free from such things you could say.

Anglican Church can stay, it's no stranger to being subservient to the state, plus with the way it's going I'm sure it'd appreciate the support. Well, the government has allowed nationalism of the regions (outside England) to grow and grow large while keeping Nationalism for the whole down. The ridiculous monarchy doesn't help either... we'll see how things develop but I am optimistic. 

Don't be silly I'm not controlling. The action against ghettos is it pretty much and thats a good thing, ghettos are horrible things. 

Many would be gone to begin with. Some would have some relief of finally being free. The mad dogs (if any)... well you put them in the ground if they try anything. At the end of the day it's a solution, pouring gasoline on the situation with by allowing their culture and letting in more of them is not a solution. 

Atrocities? Really? You're again trying a Nazi thing there I think. As for the Irish... I am completely against Irish Nationalism. I didn't mention that fact as it wasn't relevant, but as always it has to be due to racism.

What you're suggesting is forced relocation to camps (I'm assuming you wouldn't be turfing natives out of their homes, so that means building new homes for the displaced population) of around 9 million people. You then advocate forcing them to believe something which they don't believe in, punishing any disagreement. I don't think it's me who is making a nazi comparison here, it's you. 

You argue that national identities within the UK should be broken down- Irish, Scottish and Welsh. You think liberal ideology should be removed. I assume you think the dominant culture and ideology in Britain should be yours. I think you'll find your views are held by a tiny tiny minority- probably a lot less than the number of people who practice islam. Forcing your bizarre right wing views on everyone is hardly democratic or in line with our values, so fortunately will never happen. I wonder whether you post this stuff just because you like attention.

The Irish in the US were funding them not the USA, its like saying the Muslims in [Western country] were funding terrorists so they shouldn't attack [western country]. 

Britain and Ireland are two different countries so its a different point than Spain. And that's one of many differences is that Muslims are imported and bring foreign problems while natives don't, you can't get rid of a native population but you can block a problematic population from entering. 

I'm pretty sure I said terrorism is the tip of Iceberg of problems with Muslims. 

75% of terrorist attacks in Europe since 2000 have been committed by separatist groups. Of the remaining 25%, it's a mixture of right wing terrorism, left wing terrorism, and religious fundamentalism. Of the religious fundamentalists, not all are muslim. Of the muslim terrorists, most of them are home grown, i.e. "native". So basically your argument is bullshit. You just don't like muslims, and since your "muslims cause terrorism" argument is in tatters, you're clutching at any straws you can to be hateful.

Don't like their attitudes on sex? I take it you want to deport all christian fundamentalists in the US then? Or maybe put them in camps like Rozalia would like? It's just stupid double standards, and guess where it comes from?

Xenophobia

Think about what xenophobia is. It is fear of the other- that's where the comparison to gay rights comes from. Or the Jews in WW2. It's not a direct comparison - but in all cases it is fear of the other. You identify an enemy who are a minority group. You assign blame to them for the problems of the day. Then you whip up fear and hatred against them. It happens all over the world every year, and it's really sad when it's perpetuated by people in the wealthiest, most privileged countries. You can at least understand it in Rwanda or Pakistan or somewhere. But in the West? It's sad.

• Upvote 2

☾☆

Priest of Dio

What you're suggesting is forced relocation to camps (I'm assuming you wouldn't be turfing natives out of their homes, so that means building new homes for the displaced population) of around 9 million people. You then advocate forcing them to believe something which they don't believe in, punishing any disagreement. I don't think it's me who is making a nazi comparison here, it's you. 

You argue that national identities within the UK should be broken down- Irish, Scottish and Welsh. You think liberal ideology should be removed. I assume you think the dominant culture and ideology in Britain should be yours. I think you'll find your views are held by a tiny tiny minority- probably a lot less than the number of people who practice islam. Forcing your bizarre right wing views on everyone is hardly democratic or in line with our values, so fortunately will never happen. I wonder whether you post this stuff just because you like attention.

9 million people? There aren't even a third of that of them here, not to mention a percentage of that you can just deport/they leave on their own. Seriously what are you on about. I tell you I don't like ghettos so.... I want concentration camps where they're all gathered together? Get a grip and think for a second please.

You have it wrong. I'm more "liberal" than you will ever be in actuality, however I believe it should be focused on a cultural scale. National or nativist are other ways to put it but I don't like framing things in an ethnic based manner. As for posting it... my own beliefs come up, I share them. Why? Well things can get derailed a bit, for example you call me a gay hating conservative and I tell you that no that is incorrect, I am in fact very accepting and tolerant. You ask me why I am against some economics and I share that I believe (too long to put here but you know) should happen and to do that I have to be opposing such things. Being a minority is fine, plenty of ideas are and like with all their followers I can hope one day people will follow it. Perhaps one day I'll put my hand at proselytizing but for now merely talking whenever it comes up is enough.

9 million people? There aren't even a third of that of them here, not to mention a percentage of that you can just deport/they leave on their own. Seriously what are you on about. I tell you I don't like ghettos so.... I want concentration camps where they're all gathered together? Get a grip and think for a second please.

You have it wrong. I'm more "liberal" than you will ever be in actuality, however I believe it should be focused on a cultural scale. National or nativist are other ways to put it but I don't like framing things in an ethnic based manner. As for posting it... my own beliefs come up, I share them. Why? Well things can get derailed a bit, for example you call me a gay hating conservative and I tell you that no that is incorrect, I am in fact very accepting and tolerant. You ask me why I am against some economics and I share that I believe (too long to put here but you know) should happen and to do that I have to be opposing such things. Being a minority is fine, plenty of ideas are and like with all their followers I can hope one day people will follow it. Perhaps one day I'll put my hand at proselytizing but for now merely talking whenever it comes up is enough.

There are 7.2m foreign born UK residents, plus at least a couple million non-white residents who will be not of our "culture" whatever that is. You're just a crazy dude. I assume you don't actually partake in any political activity other than posting on forums under a false name?

☾☆

Priest of Dio

There are 7.2m foreign born UK residents, plus at least a couple million non-white residents who will be not of our "culture" whatever that is. You're just a crazy dude. I assume you don't actually partake in any political activity other than posting on forums under a false name?

Then you have misunderstood. I don't believe in foisting it on them, just don't believe in giving them any support. However when such groups are too large then that needs fixing. For actual Britons the culture must be enforced. If people wish to naturalise, and I welcome that wherever they're from then they'd need to culturally have adapted our own wholesale. This is the point you misunderstand as I'm talking to those Britons who still have that foreign culture (Islam for one) above them, but I suppose it ain't your fault you think I'm referring to every single foreign person. Sorry about the confusion. 

Slow down with Nazi calling and just ask questions next time.

Do you see me as a Tory party member or something? Not one fits my views obviously, no not even the racist parties which you've constantly implied I must follow. In fact I'd likely have to "start my own" for such a thing to be the case. Got a number of things to do first though, we all have dreams with mine being very art based you might be surprised to learn. 

75% of terrorist attacks in Europe since 2000 have been committed by separatist groups. Of the remaining 25%, it's a mixture of right wing terrorism, left wing terrorism, and religious fundamentalism. Of the religious fundamentalists, not all are muslim. Of the muslim terrorists, most of them are home grown, i.e. "native". So basically your argument is bullshit. You just don't like muslims, and since your "muslims cause terrorism" argument is in tatters, you're clutching at any straws you can to be hateful.

You could have just use the US's statistics on terrorist attacks. And really terrorist attacks are the tip of iceberg of what is wrong with Islam. Its why terrorism isn't the focus of what I say that is wrong with Islam. 

I think I said multiple times now terrorism is the tip of the iceberg of what is wrong with Islam. 

Don't like their attitudes on sex? I take it you want to deport all christian fundamentalists in the US then? Or maybe put them in camps like Rozalia would like? It's just stupid double standards, and guess where it comes from?

If rape or gang rape is an attitude towards sex definitely not. But no I really couldn't care how two Muslims !@#$ each other with consent.

Xenophobia

Ok....

Think about what xenophobia is. It is fear of the other- that's where the comparison to gay rights comes from. Or the Jews in WW2. It's not a direct comparison - but in all cases it is fear of the other. You identify an enemy who are a minority group. You assign blame to them for the problems of the day. Then you whip up fear and hatred against them. It happens all over the world every year, and it's really sad when it's perpetuated by people in the wealthiest, most privileged countries. You can at least understand it in Rwanda or Pakistan or somewhere. But in the West? It's sad.

Well no because I want to protect gay rights so when a culture comes in that tries to dominate and abuse the values of the country yeah I'm going to take issue with it. I support the Jews. 

xenophobia - dislike of or prejudice against people from other countries.

I don't have xenophobia against any nationality, not sure how you assumed that since I never said anything bad against another nationality.

I assign blame to those with blood on their hands, if one minority is committing more crimes than % of population is represents then that minority has some serious problems and we really shouldn't be letting the problem go unchecked and grow.

It a rational fear against a certain minority as it produces more hatred and more criminals than it should be.  

Edited by Clarke

IpHGyGc.png

Then you have misunderstood. I don't believe in foisting it on them, just don't believe in giving them any support. However when such groups are too large then that needs fixing. For actual Britons the culture must be enforced. If people wish to naturalise, and I welcome that wherever they're from then they'd need to culturally have adapted our own wholesale. This is the point you misunderstand as I'm talking to those Britons who still have that foreign culture (Islam for one) above them, but I suppose it ain't your fault you think I'm referring to every single foreign person. Sorry about the confusion. 

Slow down with Nazi calling and just ask questions next time.

Do you see me as a Tory party member or something? Not one fits my views obviously, no not even the racist parties which you've constantly implied I must follow. In fact I'd likely have to "start my own" for such a thing to be the case. Got a number of things to do first though, we all have dreams with mine being very art based you might be surprised to learn. 

My partner is (European) non-British and although you would probably not realise she's not British unless she actually spoke to her, she's not. Her culture isn't "British" and she lives here. I understand you have a particular beef with Islam for some reason, but if your argument is that muslims do not adopt British culture, then that argument can be applied to everyone who is not British.

Also as previously discussed - and you have not responded to this satisfactorily yet - What is "British Culture"? I mean it can include a huge number of different things, depending on your region and background. I'm sure that (for example) a strongly conservative area of the South East would have a different opinion on what their culture was to someone living in Aberdeen. There is no homogeneous culture, although I will grant you that someone in Wales has more in common with someone in Norwich than someone in Berlin or Tehran. 

The reason I asked about your political activity is that you have very strong beliefs (or appear to have them) and I wondered if you expressed them anywhere other than on internet forums. I myself have strong political beliefs and have been a political party member my whole adult life. I don't agree with everything they do, but I feel it is the best way to help bring the change I'd like to see, and to improve the lives of the people around me etc etc.

• Upvote 1

☾☆

Priest of Dio

My partner is (European) non-British and although you would probably not realise she's not British unless she actually spoke to her, she's not. Her culture isn't "British" and she lives here. I understand you have a particular beef with Islam for some reason, but if your argument is that muslims do not adopt British culture, then that argument can be applied to everyone who is not British.

Also as previously discussed - and you have not responded to this satisfactorily yet - What is "British Culture"? I mean it can include a huge number of different things, depending on your region and background. I'm sure that (for example) a strongly conservative area of the South East would have a different opinion on what their culture was to someone living in Aberdeen. There is no homogeneous culture, although I will grant you that someone in Wales has more in common with someone in Norwich than someone in Berlin or Tehran. 

The reason I asked about your political activity is that you have very strong beliefs (or appear to have them) and I wondered if you expressed them anywhere other than on internet forums. I myself have strong political beliefs and have been a political party member my whole adult life. I don't agree with everything they do, but I feel it is the best way to help bring the change I'd like to see, and to improve the lives of the people around me etc etc.

When will you learn these "gotchas" of yours don't work? Every single time you try some attempt at, "well you have a problem with X but I bet you won't with Y so you're a racist". They could have Polish culture, Islamic, or whatever else, I don't discriminate. I don't want to see Polish ghettos either you know. 

Nationalism is not yet strong enough for me to give you a definate answer on that, in fact any answer I could provide you you'd rubbish anyway. Governments have for a long time repressed those from England, stoked those in the other regions, and blanketed us with multiculturalism and used political correctness as the defense mechanism. As those machinations are defeated you will see a coalescing I believe.

I have the opposite belief. Compromise, gradual change, and "working within the system" (system being the two main parties) are just playing into their hands. 

When will you learn these "gotchas" of yours don't work? Every single time you try some attempt at, "well you have a problem with X but I bet you won't with Y so you're a racist". They could have Polish culture, Islamic, or whatever else, I don't discriminate. I don't want to see Polish ghettos either you know. 

Nationalism is not yet strong enough for me to give you a definate answer on that, in fact any answer I could provide you you'd rubbish anyway. Governments have for a long time repressed those from England, stoked those in the other regions, and blanketed us with multiculturalism and used political correctness as the defense mechanism. As those machinations are defeated you will see a coalescing I believe.

I have the opposite belief. Compromise, gradual change, and "working within the system" (system being the two main parties) are just playing into their hands. 

When you don't answer any questions, it is because you can't.

What you're talking about (foreign born and non-British culture groups) represents about a sixth of the population

You can't even define the culture you see as being the native culture

And you believe in operating "outside the system" aka undemocratically and against the majority wishes.

I think this is case closed

☾☆

Priest of Dio

When you don't answer any questions, it is because you can't.

What you're talking about (foreign born and non-British culture groups) represents about a sixth of the population

You can't even define the culture you see as being the native culture

And you believe in operating "outside the system" aka undemocratically and against the majority wishes.

I think this is case closed

Nationalism (yet) isn't too big here and you know this. I can give you the generic ideals you'd find agreeable yes, but I know your answer so I see no reason to play that tango.

You seem to think I wish to like a magic wand to convert every foreigner like magic. No. If they wish to be of a different culture they can, and if they wish to naturalise than great.

I'm not going to bother if you're just going to ambush me with generic multiculturalism defenses of "well they too have those values", and other such things. I respect other cultures likely more than you, however I have the belief that while nice and all there are separate groups of people and citizens should be valued more than foreigners. Seeing them as equal doesn't uplift them, it degrades the rest of us. 

No actually. I put in brackets what I did because I knew immediately that was going to be your response because your attempts are all quite predictable at this point. Try again.