attacks in belgium

Captain_Vietnam

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-belgium-blast-idUSKCN0WO0LB

At least 26 people were killed in twin attacks on Brussels airport and a rush-hour metro train in the Belgian capital on Tuesday, triggering security alerts across western Europe and bringing some cross-border transport to a halt.

A witness said he heard shouts in Arabic shortly before two blasts struck a packed airport departure lounge at Brussels airport. The federal prosecutor said one of the blasts was probably triggered by a suicide bomber.

The Belgian health minister said 11 people were killed in the airport bombing and 81 wounded.

The blasts at the airport and metro station occurred four days after the arrest in Brussels of a suspected participant in November militant attacks in Paris that killed 130 people.

Belgian police and combat troops on the streets had been on alert for any reprisal action but the attacks took place in crowded public areas where people and bags are not searched.

Video showed devastation in the hall with ceiling tiles and glass scattered across the floor. Some passengers emerged from the terminal with blood spattered over their clothes. Smoke rose from the building through shattered windows and passengers fled down a slipway, some still hauling their bags.

Many of the dead and wounded were badly injured in the legs, one airport worker told Reuters, suggesting at least one bomb in a bag.

Britain, Germany, France and the Netherlands, all wary of spillover from conflict in Syria, were among states announcing extra security measures.

All public transport in Brussels was shut down, as it was in London during 2005 Islamist militant attacks there that killed 52. Authorities appealed to citizens not to use overloaded telephone networks, extra troops were sent into the city and the Belgian Crisis Centre, clearly wary of a further incident, appealed to the population: "Stay where you are".

British Sky News television's Alex Rossi, at the airport, said he heard two "very, very loud explosions".

"I could feel the building move. There was also dust and smoke as well...I went toward where the explosion came from and there were people coming out looking very dazed and shocked."

Alphonse Youla, 40, who works at the airport, told Reuters he heard a man shouting out in Arabic before the first explosion. "Then the glass ceiling of the airport collapsed."

"I helped carry out five people dead, their legs destroyed," he said, his hands covered in blood.

I heard europe is being raped by immigrants mostly arabic and muslim (no offense), especially Sweden, they should really strenghten their border to prevent this from happening again

facebook will be having a belgian flag template on your profile picpreety soon ;)

There is dramatically higher crime rates, (Sweden is now the rape capital of Western Europe) but there are over a million migrants in Europe now.

Most are legitimate refugees, but the problem is the amount of fighting age men who have fled.

They enter a liberal culture that sees them as helpless victims and completely take advantage of it.

Again, most are people who need help, but the problem is that Europe looks weak and this is what happens. 

The only way to deal with the problem is to go completely over the top and start a religious war (which we can all agree would be disastrous).

It's too late. Daesh have hundreds of operatives and dozens of cells established already. With more youth being radicalized every day. 

lots and lots of immigrants!

gun control!

and this happens? color me surprised! 

• Upvote 1

But......

it's not all muslims!!!!

Only 30% of 1.6 billion which is roughly 450 million, more than the entire US population....

Ah, how so many leftists are spewing out "oh no, this attack makes Islamophobia a bigger problem" rather than "oh shit, people are dead."

• Upvote 2

I think all the western countries should ban middle eastern and Islam then proceed to deport them back to their home country. Western countries needs to stop immigration and because the global attacks is becoming more common thanks to immigration. It is a breeding ground for those radicalized individuals to exploit the flaws in the immigration system. What are these liberal politicians thinking? We should be putting our country interest in our people well-being and security over these refugees or immigrants who we don't know if they are dangerous or not. Together, we need to stay united and bring our effort to destroy the enemy who wishes to bring chaos and desths to the world.

• Upvote 1

Commander-in-Chief of Svalbard Island

Badassery Rating: 100% / Popularity Rating: 100%

Actually most of these "european" terrorists were born in europe and arent refugees. Otherwise attacks would have happened in Sweden and germany, not in France and Belgium (and the german intelligence/ police sucks, see new year in cologne).

edit: that doesnt mean there are no problems with refugees, but most of them are no danger at all.

Edited by Linus Vulp
  • Upvote 1

But......

it's not all muslims!!!!

Only 30% of 1.6 billion which is roughly 450 million, more than the entire US population....

Ah, how so many leftists are spewing out "oh no, this attack makes Islamophobia a bigger problem" rather than "oh shit, people are dead."

Ann Coulter said on the matter something I heavily agree with which is that at this time when people have died... they're talking about how Belgium of all places didn't make Muslims feel "welcome"... it's crazy. Forget the terrorists, those smug liberal types radicalise far more people with their disdain for the dead, and disdain for the very real fears of the common man. Soon what will take root will not be blocking them entering the country but kicking out the ones already here, and the liberals just don't see that. More and more I think when it is said liberalism is a disease that they're right because such people are suicidal. Gay/female liberals being at the top of the suicidal charts with their support of Islam.

Actually most of these "european" terrorists were born in europe and arent refugees. Otherwise attacks would have happened in Sweden and germany, not in France and Belgium (and the german intelligence/ police sucks, see new year in cologne).

edit: that doesnt mean there are no problems with refugees, but most of them are no danger at all.

You are aware you ain't diminishing anything with that right? Yes they're already here... which means we should have been strict ages back. All that argument does is strengthen support for kicking those already here out.

I think all the western countries should ban middle eastern and Islam then proceed to deport them back to their home country. Western countries needs to stop immigration and because the global attacks is becoming more common thanks to immigration. It is a breeding ground for those radicalized individuals to exploit the flaws in the immigration system. What are these liberal politicians thinking? We should be putting our country interest in our people well-being and security over these refugees or immigrants who we don't know if they are dangerous or not. Together, we need to stay united and bring our effort to destroy the enemy who wishes to bring chaos and desths to the world.

Liberals care more about minorities than their own people. They're quite frankly crazy and I only hope Nationalism can revive itself and sweep them away. Islam is clearly in need of reform here in the west and the state should force the matter if Muslims themselves won't. If they refuse and see Islam as more important than they can leave. 

There is dramatically higher crime rates, (Sweden is now the rape capital of Western Europe) but there are over a million migrants in Europe now.

Most are legitimate refugees, but the problem is the amount of fighting age men who have fled.

They enter a liberal culture that sees them as helpless victims and completely take advantage of it.

Again, most are people who need help, but the problem is that Europe looks weak and this is what happens. 

The only way to deal with the problem is to go completely over the top and start a religious war (which we can all agree would be disastrous).

It's too late. Daesh have hundreds of operatives and dozens of cells established already. With more youth being radicalized every day. 

5KqpAEb.png

Remember Moreau III's angles though. Those increases in Europe and especially Sweden have nothing to do with Muslims and you're evil for connecting the dots.

• Upvote 1

The attacks in Sweden and Germany haven't happened YET. Just give them enough time and you'll see the result.

And yes, our intelligence and police suck but they could at least manage to thwart the plans of several jihadis who tried to carry out "smaller" terror attacks here.

A reminder for people that Trump warned about such things and was mocked for it. 

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/03/22/january-2016-donald-trump-warned-brussels-belgium-the-new-york-times-mocked-him-for-it/

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/01/28/world/europe/trump-finds-new-city-to-insult-brussels.html

How many times must things happen before these liberals will admit their crimes?

You are aware you ain't diminishing anything with that right? Yes they're already here... which means we should have been strict ages back. All that argument does is strengthen support for kicking those already here out.

What you want to do? Kick people like pierre Vogel out of germany? He is as much german as Odin or me.

The attacks in Sweden and Germany haven't happened YET. Just give them enough time and you'll see the result.

And yes, our intelligence and police suck but they could at least manage to thwart the plans of several jihadis who tried to carry out "smaller" terror attacks here.

Sure, there is a danger of attacks and they could happen sooner or later. I dont say that we should do nothing and wait until something happens. 

But the NSU/RAF did attacks too. Do we kick all germans out of germany now too?

I am not defending those attack and I am not naive, but the argumentation of "build a wall" is lacking.

Edited by Linus Vulp
  • Upvote 1

What you want to do? Kick people like pierre Vogel out of germany? He is as much german as Odin or me.

Sure, there is a danger of attacks and they could happen sooner or later. I dont say that we should do nothing and wait until something happens. 

But the NSU did attacks too. Do we kick all germans out of germany now too?

Bringing up little examples doesn't change anything. Additionally being from your country is not so simple, as if you've pledged allegiance to such a foreign and hostile culture... then you're more foreigner than anything else. Muslims who are from the country and believe in it shouldn't be kicked out now, after all for them to be of the country it'd mean they discard the current form of Islam all together (which says you should pledge yourself to Islam above your country). However those who aren't for the country over Islam... well their allegiance is clear and perhaps they could experience a Muslim nation.

People have long since tired of such little defenses. What you stand for is indeed doing nothing, don't try to fool us otherwise. Lets be clear here. Islam's goal at the end of the day is to dominate, as it is said, it is all about submission lets not forget. Ultimately these Muslims seek to make the country Muslim, to make it follow the political ideology that is Islam (Islam is more than a religion). That is a threat to the nation and it's people. Far right Nazis (who are mostly irrelevant) may do attacks but the end game for them isn't to wipe out their country, their culture, and their people. 

vG6biE1.png

Misogynists? 

No wonder we can't get anything done when we have morons spouting any sort of shit to distract from the issue. 

Literally the only misogynistic people were the terrorists. 

Edited by Clarke
  • Upvote 6

IpHGyGc.png

The result of inaction is more and more radical speech and eventually actions.

As this thread shows us on a micro scale.

As I said myself. They either give way soon... or later they'll be made to give way and it will be a much nastier affair. If they call the likes of Donald Trump, Nigel Farage, and so on Hitler now... they better be ready to invent a new word for those in the future. Ultimately the blood will be on the hands on the liberals who made it possible, so if they want more hate and death they can continue as they are.

Misogynists? 

No wonder we can't get anything done when we have morons spouting any sort of shit to distract from the issue. 

Literally the only misogynistic people were the terrorists. 

As David Starkey said about her she is just a jumped up public (private school for Americans I think) school girl who thinks she can talk down to people (she's upper middle class) about things she has no idea about. A professional victim basically who has to invent victims when there aren't any (as those killed aren't victims to her like it seems). People like her are mentally ill as I can't see another way to describe it. 

• Upvote 1

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/the-brussels-attacks-are-more-about-the-failures-of-belgium-than-a-global-isis-terror-plot-a6945761.html

The Brussels bomb attacks have more to do with Belgium's failings than a global Isis terror plot

There are the usual factors – unemployment, discrimination, split-identities  â€“ which explain the alienation of young Muslims in other European countries. In Belgium, they have been intensified by the country’s own divided identity as Dutch and French speakers have drifted further apart in the last two decades. Most Muslim youths in Britain or France do consider themselves British or French. What should a youth of Moroccan origin born in Brussels consider him or herself to be? A Fleming or a Walloon? Or a Bruxellois?

The French and Dutch are to blame apparently. Nationalism is wrong but in this case there wasn't enough nationalism apparently... makes sense.

Who to blame is quite obvious. First Islam. Second Liberalism. 

Edited by Rozalia

Im going only going to say one thing

This isnt Islam #JesuisBelgium

IYT09l4.png

Ex-Archduke of Defence for BK

3 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

@Lelouch Vi Britannia - BK needs you, but they really don't deserve you.  Thanks for the dankness.

https://twitter.com/KTHopkins/status/712253742863753217

Go on. Draw a cartoon to the survivors, come up with a hashtag, lay flowers in a square. Just like you did last time. And will do the next.

It is Islam, and for the liberals who refuse to see that (though they know it's dangerous they think love matters).

HGt57wN.jpg

• Upvote 1

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/the-brussels-attacks-are-more-about-the-failures-of-belgium-than-a-global-isis-terror-plot-a6945761.html

The French and Dutch are to blame apparently. Nationalism is wrong but in this case there wasn't enough nationalism apparently... makes sense.

Who to blame is quite obvious. First Islam. Second Liberalism. 

I love how they're using Britain and France as the examples of integration working, shit they should use Sweden while they're at it. 
I think this is an obvious case of finding any excuse for what is happening apart from the actual reason. 

Well its sure as hell not Hinduism. 

IpHGyGc.png

I love how they're using Britain and France as the examples of integration working, shit they should use Sweden while they're at it. 

I think this is an obvious case of finding any excuse for what is happening apart from the actual reason. 

They think if they kowtow to Islam enough that all the Muslims will suddenly think, "well darn... maybe we should be more accepting of gays, women, and not want to dominate the world". In reality Islam is a religion of fear that prides itself on not changing, promising death to all those who leave it even. As Putin put it:

efacdd9dfdf6ece5a144a55d06d1103d.jpg

We have no reason to Kowtow. If those Liberals want to self-flagellate they can buy a whip and do it to themselves every day, leave the rest of us out of it. 

with all this hate and discrimination of muslims from everyone it is no wonder some people are driven to do such things.

I do not support the attacks however i will not condemn them either except in the death of the innocent. 

Caliph of The Caliphate of Arabia. Caliph of the Islamic State of Arabia. Principle of The Principality of Chechnya. Grand Emir of The Emirate of The Caucus. Emperor of the Empire of Persia. Sultan of The Sultanates of Turkey and The Crimea. Czar of the Tsardom of The Balkans. Archon of The Archonate of Greece. Supreme Consul of The Consulate of Italy. Shah of The Shahdom Of Khorason

with all this hate and discrimination of muslims from everyone it is no wonder some people are driven to do such things.

I do not support the attacks however i will not condemn them either except in the death of the innocent. 

Ah yes, the victims are to blame. No surprise I suppose. European women being raped are said to be at fault for wearing reveling clothes after all.

Do people remember Ibrahim when faced with deaths of innocents inventing anything he could to claim they were bad people who deserve to die? That is what the above is. I'll condemn it if the people who died were innocent... but none of them are innocent really. It shouldn't matter and you should condemn it but instead present this, just terrible.

A muslim should create the image of Islam so that when someone sees them, thats how they see Islam

When "muslims" are doing things that make people doubt Islam, and think poorly of them, you know they arent trying to promote the religion, they are using it for: personal gain OR to tarnish it, thats it

When roaches like these "muslims" tarnish Islam's name, its because they aim to strike terror and fear, not to convert people, its so simple its funny.

You will be judged on your deeds MORE than you will be judged for your faith

Call yourself what you want, when you kill, destroy, assault women, and so on, your God wont care what you believe, you going to hell

Simple.

IYT09l4.png

Ex-Archduke of Defence for BK

3 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

@Lelouch Vi Britannia - BK needs you, but they really don't deserve you.  Thanks for the dankness.

Ah yes, the victims are to blame. No surprise I suppose. European women being raped are said to be at fault for wearing reveling clothes after all.

Do people remember Ibrahim when faced with deaths of innocents inventing anything he could to claim they were bad people who deserve to die? That is what the above is. I'll condemn it if the people who died were innocent... but none of them are innocent really. It shouldn't matter and you should condemn it but instead present this, just terrible.

in regards to rape in islam it is punishable by death and yes wearing revealing clothes will create more rape

i did not condemn the attack except the people who were killed 

Caliph of The Caliphate of Arabia. Caliph of the Islamic State of Arabia. Principle of The Principality of Chechnya. Grand Emir of The Emirate of The Caucus. Emperor of the Empire of Persia. Sultan of The Sultanates of Turkey and The Crimea. Czar of the Tsardom of The Balkans. Archon of The Archonate of Greece. Supreme Consul of The Consulate of Italy. Shah of The Shahdom Of Khorason

A muslim should create the image of Islam so that when someone sees them, thats how they see Islam

When "muslims" are doing things that make people doubt Islam, and think poorly of them, you know they arent trying to promote the religion, they are using it for: personal gain OR to tarnish it, thats it

When roaches like these "muslims" tarnish Islam's name, its because they aim to strike terror and fear, not to convert people, its so simple its funny.

You will be judged on your deeds MORE than you will be judged for your faith

Call yourself what you want, when you kill, destroy, assault women, and so on, your God wont care what you believe, you going to hell

Simple.

So you want to convert people to your shit religion. Personal gain isn't blowing yourself up or killing others as nothing is to be gained.

These people are influenced heavily by Islam, Islam is the only reason they blow themselves up and kill others for Allah. 

Muhammad himself has no problem killing others, though you can use stupid quotes about peace but they're contradicted by other quotes about killing people. 

Good god you're so brainwashed, Islam promotes violence against women to keep them obedient as well. 

• Upvote 1

IpHGyGc.png

So you said this because it is okay to kill innocent people? What if they kill your relatives, it will be okay because you didn't condemn their attack, thus it is morally right to do so. Please explain why it is okay to kill innocent people, I am having hard time understanding why it is okay when it goes against the moral value. Unless you are secretly supporting terrorism attacks, which is something I wouldn't be surprised based on your overall posts.

• Upvote 1

Commander-in-Chief of Svalbard Island

Badassery Rating: 100% / Popularity Rating: 100%