[World Map] Orbis RP Map

Sintiya

Map is no longer being updated.

gsQfNHv.png

New Applications to the World Map; Post in this thread as to what you wish to claim. I'll update it every few days with both new applicants' claims, as well as border changes.

Please be reasonable with what you wish to claim. Nobody likes land-grabbers; be reasonable, and if you wish to eventually become a gigantic nation, I'm not stopping you- But please be considerate of potential new applicants and keep your initial claim to a reasonable size.

Border Changes; If you've recently conquered a new piece of land IC'ly, please post in this thread with a link so that I know what parts you conquered/settled/invaded, and make appropriate changes.

Be reasonable.

The big countries that may look unreasonable are big because they put in effort in expanding their country. These people have been here for a long time already, and have probably worked hard on expanding their countries, I'm sure. Perhaps you too will one day be as big as them- All you have to do is have fun and roleplay it out IC'ly. 

Changelog;

10 March;

-Added the Reunited Banana Republic of Palmia.

-Added the Eastern Asian Republic to the map. Because apparently both Zafrizackery & I both forgot. Sorry, Solaris. Fixed it.

-Added the Britannian claim on Italy, and Persie's Sicily.

-Fixed up Narvan's borders. Finland remembers. Narvan can into relevance!

-Added Santa Rosa.

-Fixed up Canada's borders to include Vancouver Island.

-Added Ryas.

11 March;

-Added Great Svalbard Empire (GSE) (Stormrideon)

-Added Nova Scotia. 

-Fixed up some white noise.

-Added Calondia.

12 March;

-Western Greenland to Nova Scotia

-Vietnam & Taiwan to Calondia*

-Britannia gets the remainder of Central America.*

-The Eastern Asian Republic (EAR) gets two South Korean provinces I forgot to add.

-Fixed a spelling error. (Velikia > Velika)

Map is no longer being updated, and will be outdated within a few days, I'm sure.

Anyone is free to use it for whatever you please, which is why I didn't delete it.

I'm sure that within a few weeks someone else will come along and try their hand at doing another map! 

Thanks for all the participation, everyone!

'Twas a fun couple of days! ^-^

Edited by Sintiya
  • Upvote 5

Narvan is wrong, as always. :/

Thanks for remembering me though.

Edited by Prezyan

Psweet> pro-tip: don't listen to baronus if Prezyan disagrees with him

5:48 AM — +Eva-Beatrice sq**rts all over the walls

Eva-Beatrice> I'd let Sintiya conquer me anyday x)

10:56 PM — +Eva-Beatrice m*st*rb*tes in front of Prezyan

12:13 AM — +Eva-Beatrice has no one to !@#$ :(

Narvan is wrong, as always. :/

Thanks for remembering me though.

Could you please provide me with an accurate placement/your own idea of the map? I'll update it!

689ea191cf607a541e139323513dc718.png

The Empire, with it's small islands circled in red so they aren't forgotten.

Updated and fixed!

I understand on why you didn't overwrite the border overlap between Khevin and Narvan, but the issue was resolved in: https://politicsandwar.com/forums/index.php?/topic/11486-world-map/ and I believe that still holds true unless Khevin invaded Narvan while I wasn't looking xD

Otherwise nice job!

• Upvote 1

Im not going to post any land claims (Yet)

I would just like to take the time to say thank you Sintiya and anyone who helped you with the map and your effort to constantly update it, i just believe you should be praised for this....that is all

• Upvote 2

IYT09l4.png

Ex-Archduke of Defence for BK

3 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

@Lelouch Vi Britannia - BK needs you, but they really don't deserve you.  Thanks for the dankness.

I understand on why you didn't overwrite the border overlap between Khevin and Narvan, but the issue was resolved in: https://politicsandwar.com/forums/index.php?/topic/11486-world-map/ and I believe that still holds true unless Khevin invaded Narvan while I wasn't looking xD

Otherwise nice job!

^ Perfect example of a link to a thread where these kinds of border-disputes were resolved. I tried searching the forum for, for example, the Brittish Empire's claims as to pertaining Australia, Sri Lanka, South Africa and Burma, but I can't really find anything.

So if you don't mind- Could I quote your post and use it as a great example as to how to get me to make changes to this map? Thanks for being so informative!

• Upvote 1

-stuffs-

Of course!

The free government of Santa Rosa doesn't approve this map and recognizes no authority to those who have made this map until such time as Santa Rosa will not be placed in western - northern Italy where ,in fact, is located.

the inhabitants of my kingdom pray Finland to modify the map, as soon as that happens, Finland will be added to our maps.

Thank you for including me. I love you so much right now! Could I have the area around Vancouver Island although I am fine with not getting that southern strip of rl Canada. But I have a city there and the people are mad haha

Proud Canadian, Proud Ontarian

OZFC3Z0.jpg

Thank you for including me. I love you so much right now! Could I have the area around Vancouver Island although I am fine with not getting that southern strip of rl Canada. But I have a city there and the people are mad haha

Alright. Added that.. That.. Island and that province next to that island. (I have so little idea of Canadian geography.)

The free government of Santa Rosa doesn't approve this map and recognizes no authority to those who have made this map until such time as Santa Rosa will not be placed in western - northern Italy where ,in fact, is located.

the inhabitants of my kingdom pray Finland to modify the map, as soon as that happens, Finland will be added to our maps.

This poor Cartographer humbly apologizes for having forgotten to include the wonderful nation of Santa Rosa! This error has been rectified since!

• Upvote 1

I understand on why you didn't overwrite the border overlap between Khevin and Narvan, but the issue was resolved in: https://politicsandwar.com/forums/index.php?/topic/11486-world-map/ and I believe that still holds true unless Khevin invaded Narvan while I wasn't looking xD

Otherwise nice job!

Not really a dispute, but it was the cartographer's fault.
  • Upvote 1

I think Khevin and The Imperial Republic of Poland made a deal where Poland would get most of poland excluding the parts Valko posted on his map.

I'll leave it up to Khevin and Poland, then. (Thanks for the update, but unless they post on this thread, I'll not make any changes, because then it'd not be transparent. I want to be transparent with all the updates I make to the map, so that everyone can look at it and check the changelog as to what happened when, etcetera.)

Chappie is not the happiest, we've been fighting to be recognized since we seperated from Canada. Who is this little blue blob on my Nova Scotia!? 

tumblr_ntd5cbSOhc1r11goho2_1280.png

Chappie requests to be recognized by the community, as it is a world class power, capable of many technological feats, and military standing.

EDIT:

pSvRtTe.png

Edited by Chappie

We have seized the means of production. Though union, and self-governance, we have organized between all peoples of the land.