[World Map] Orbis RP Map

Sintiya

Alexei, did you see my post? Your land area is pitiful in-game.

I just realized that my nation in the roleplay is smaller than my actual nation, which could technically cover all of eastern europe...

That is a complete lie. Your land area is 6164.172 square kilometers, which is just a tiny bit larger than Peurto Rico. That is less than 200 times what you have now.

My nation is 28619.369 square kilometers, which is larger than Armenia, and it is the exact size as shown on the map.

putin-trump-sig_zps657urhx9.jpg

I'll no longer be updating the map, and have added this info to the original post.

Honestly, I'm not cut out to be attempting to be policing a thread where everyone is consistently and continuously trying to land-grab the world.

I've kept the map up for everyone else, in case anybody else wants to continue the work up to this point, but as it stands I'm no longer going to be the one to update it.

Thanks for all the participation, everyone! It was a good, fun few days, with quite a lot of participation.

(And a note to any would-be map-creators/editors; If you want to know what program I used and you want the files in their raw formats, just send me a forum PM!)

-Sintiya

• Upvote 1