The Great Debate on Atheism

Abu Haddad

Who won the debate  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the winner of the debate

I challenge not one but two atheists to argue against me.

the rules of the debate will be.

No repetition unless to prove a point.

No cursing or flaming.

The loser of the debate will be the one who answers incorrectly or backs down.

The victor or loser is not inclined to do anything.

Each team may not have help.

The debate will be on the existence of God nothing else.

If a quote is made you must reference from where the quote is from

A source may be rejected based in it's subjectivity and relevance by either side.

Im willing to make this work and the debater must also be willing

Debater for god: Abu Haddad

Debater against No.1: Saruman

Debater against No.2:

Observers on Theism side:

Captain_Vietnam

Alexei Lysenko

Observers on Atheism side:

Dimitri Valko

Edited by Abu Haddad

Caliph of The Caliphate of Arabia. Caliph of the Islamic State of Arabia. Principle of The Principality of Chechnya. Grand Emir of The Emirate of The Caucus. Emperor of the Empire of Persia. Sultan of The Sultanates of Turkey and The Crimea. Czar of the Tsardom of The Balkans. Archon of The Archonate of Greece. Supreme Consul of The Consulate of Italy. Shah of The Shahdom Of Khorason

Bring it the !@#$ on. I'll debate you. It'll be a battle of godness vs magic.

Edited by Saruman

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR BIO DRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ BIO DRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

the reason only one will debate for god is because god will win the argument 

Caliph of The Caliphate of Arabia. Caliph of the Islamic State of Arabia. Principle of The Principality of Chechnya. Grand Emir of The Emirate of The Caucus. Emperor of the Empire of Persia. Sultan of The Sultanates of Turkey and The Crimea. Czar of the Tsardom of The Balkans. Archon of The Archonate of Greece. Supreme Consul of The Consulate of Italy. Shah of The Shahdom Of Khorason

You just lost by saying that.

i will follow the debate of Imam Abu Hanifa

In reality you've both lost. The Demiurge, the god of evil and ignorance has fooled the religious. Their holy books, their gods, all of it nothing but a vile lie crafted by him so that they worship him as a god (he's arrogant too). Worshiping him gives no salvation and when you die you will reborn to once again live a life of suffering in hell (earth). However the Demiurge has too fooled the godless for they too deny the truth as the Demiurge does and as such they too cannot pass on to the spiritual world and must continue to be reborn in hell (earth).

Dear Rozalia God cannot be evil and ignorant. If God wanted to be worshipped he would have made humanity worship him using his good powers.

If every human who has ever lived asked for what he wanted from Allah. It will be but a drop in the ocean for him.

Allah does not need our worship. If every human whoever lived didn't do a single good dead then Allah would have neither gained nor lost anything.

Every day 7000 Angels appear in heaven and do constant tawaaf around the equivalent of the kaabah in Janat. Then these Angels disspear at the end of the day.

Therefore God does not need our worship but we need to worship him and him only or suffer eternity in Jahanam

Let's do it. Time to open up the Quran and say Arabic words in English sentences

So are you debating and on which side.

And actually I will not use the Quran I will use logic

Dear Rozalia God cannot be evil and ignorant. If God wanted to be worshipped he would have made humanity worship him using his good powers.

If every human who has ever lived asked for what he wanted from Allah. It will be but a drop in the ocean for him.

Allah does not need our worship. If every human whoever lived didn't do a single good dead then Allah would have neither gained nor lost anything.

Every day 7000 Angels appear in heaven and do constant tawaaf around the equivalent of the kaabah in Janat. Then these Angels disspear at the end of the day.

Therefore God does not need our worship but we need to worship him and him only or suffer eternity in Jahanam

Excuse me, you ever thought that is simply merely propaganda? He's omnipotent and so on so forth but he can't be arsed to do X, Y, and Z. He doesn't need humanity for nothing but makes people go through some bizarre trial of suffering because he enjoys watching people suffer I guess. 

You are however correct in that he doesn't need worship really. The Demiurge needs no such things but he demands it anyway because it feeds his ego, the idea that he the god of ignorance, the one who can't attain knowledge of that which is beyond the material world is in fact the supreme being in existence. In reality while humanity can gain that knowledge, the Demiurge cannot, such is the level of his evil and ignorance. So in actual fact humanity itself is above the Demiurge as powerful as he is. 

Challenge accepted, under the condition I will argue elements of a pantheistic and morally nihilistic approach according to my beliefs in Taoism. I also can say whatever I want because you're hardly fit to moderate a debate that your part of. 

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

Challenge accepted, under the condition I will argue elements of a pantheistic and morally nihilistic approach according to my beliefs in Taoism. I also can say whatever I want because you're hardly fit to moderate a debate that your part of.

I agree a vote system on the winner would work

Just don't be abusive an d neither will I

Excuse me, you ever thought that is simply merely propaganda? He's omnipotent and so on so forth but he can't be arsed to do X, Y, and Z. He doesn't need humanity for nothing but makes people go through some bizarre trial of suffering because he enjoys watching people suffer I guess.

You are however correct in that he doesn't need worship really. The Demiurge needs no such things but he demands it anyway because it feeds his ego, the idea that he the god of ignorance, the one who can't attain knowledge of that which is beyond the material world is in fact the supreme being in existence. In reality while humanity can gain that knowledge, the Demiurge cannot, such is the level of his evil and ignorance. So in actual fact humanity itself is above the Demiurge as powerful as he is.

Therefore there is a God as in your proxy world the demiurge is the god

You may call it propaganda but I will call it remembrance of Allah.

Edited by Abu Haddad

Us atheists don't need to debate, we already know we're right.

You just lost by saying that.

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

01:05:55 <%fistofdoom> im out of wine

01:06:03 <%fistofdoom> i winsih i had port
01:06:39 <@JoshF{BoC}> fistofdoom: is the snowman drunk with you

01:07:32 <%fistofdoom> i knet i forgot somehnt

Therefore there is a God as in your proxy world the demiurge is the god

You may call it propaganda but I will call it remembrance of Allah.

The material world is minor in comparison to the spiritual. As such he is very minor in the grand scheme of things, no real supreme god like he believes. After all he has limits and he cannot directly control men, only misguide them so they do not gain the knowledge to break free from hell.

This time I have a better argument so who am I up against.

@Roz where do you see a dead person come back to this life again return from the womb of a woman?

Life is one way, not a cycle of seasons.

Did we already exist in different age of period of the past?

Edited by Arthur James
  • Upvote 1

Abu, this whole thing might be the worst thing you've ever done on these forums. And I'm including the time you tried to capitalize on someones terminal illness to push your agenda.

• Upvote 1