should fascists be ilegal

Captain_Vietnam

Which is why I deliberately said the government shouldn't get involved and the solution to fascists is opposition at every opportunity.

Right after you said free speech shouldn't apply to them, which is a bit of a contradiction as I'm sure you can see. 

• Upvote 1

The most ironic aspect of anti-Fascists, acting like what they accuse the Fascists of acting like.

Yeah no, fundamental differences being ignored. Fascism is at it's core discriminatory and violent. Anyone of any gender sexuality or race can be an antifa , the same is not true for Fascists. Asking people to tolerate intolerance in the name of tolerance is bonkers.

Also want to reiterate that I wasn't in favour of a ban, in real life or the forums.

Free speech doesn't apply to people whose core platform is about suppressing the speech of others. It's impossible to square that circle.

Nonsense. Working within the system to dismantle it is fair game, or would you rather civil war where countless people die to then dismantle the system? That a better alternative?

Democracy or even free speech are not things that must be protected at all costs, standards are ever changing and what is vital today can be an irrelevance tomorrow. If the people wish for them to be gone then gone they should be. If you don't like it then you are free to complain, or to alternatively arm yourself and start fighting the good fight like you say you have been doing, though you definitely won't find it so easy with the state and media no longer on your side.

Which is why I deliberately said the government shouldn't get involved and the solution to fascists is opposition at every opportunity.

Except something tells me your brand of thug doesn't expect to be treated like the thugs they supposedly fight.

Yeah no, fundamental differences being ignored. Fascism is at it's core discriminatory and violent. Anyone of any gender sexuality or race can be an antifa , the same is not true for Fascists. Asking people to tolerate intolerance in the name of tolerance is bonkers. 

Funny because isn't tolerating the intolerant exactly what the anti-Fascists and Liberals do in regards to Conservative Islam? As for "at it's core", there are different brands of it and people can use certain elements and not others. I myself use elements of Fascism and Communism in my stances, yet I don't make anything a gender or race thing for one. 

• Upvote 5

Rozalia would be one of the ones happily saluting if he'd been born in 1930s Germany

Charming. Were I born in the 1930s would I be molded by the times or would I have the exact same views I have now? If the former then such a thing is pointless to say, I can very easily say the same of you. If the latter then no, while nationalistic I don't make it a racial thing and I have no problems with Jews.

• Upvote 1

Charming. Were I born in the 1930s would I be molded by the times or would I have the exact same views I have now? If the former then such a thing is pointless to say, I can very easily say the same of you. If the latter then no, while nationalistic I don't make it a racial thing and I have no problems with Jews.

What makes you say that? He didn't show any nazism at all, you condescending idiot.

The current zeitgeist isn't anti-jewish, it's anti-muslim. It doesn't matter what your object of bigotry is, just that you have it. Rozalia admits to having fascist views, bashes muslims daily, sounds like a Daily Mail comments section. I'm sure he'd be at the front of the line cheering any sort of fascist takeover. Wouldn't be surprised to see him at an EDL rally.

☾☆

Priest of Dio

just because the Nazis did something doesn't mean it's automatically wrong

The current zeitgeist isn't anti-jewish, it's anti-muslim. It doesn't matter what your object of bigotry is, just that you have it. Rozalia admits to having fascist views, bashes muslims daily, sounds like a Daily Mail comments section. I'm sure he'd be at the front of the line cheering any sort of fascist takeover. Wouldn't be surprised to see him at an EDL rally.

Fascism doesn't necessarily mean nazism. Islamophobia doesn't necessarily mean it, either. You're looking too deep into things.

putin-trump-sig_zps657urhx9.jpg

Says the bigot? Bigot is one of those buzzwords you can throw at anyone, it's meaningless. I admitted to having elements of Fascism in my views, nothing strange to hold stances from one ideology here and some from others there. I mean you should know considering you follow an ideology that is a fusion of social Liberal stances and economic Conservative stances.

So bashing Muslims is equatable to wanting all Jew's killed now? I called for reform in Islam and have cited the most vulnerable group suffering from Muslims (a group you care nothing for because you're a hypocrite), and that Muslims themselves should better have the right to choice of religion without fearing for their lives, nothing more. This is why your ugly views loses support every day to the "bad people", all you have is a hammer it seems in your toolbox and people are tired of your repetitive moveset. 

In regards to newspapers I don't read the Daily Mail, the Guardian actually. Have you seen Guardian comments these last couple of years? The cowards (the Guardian) now don't even allow comments on many stories as they know what the comments will be. You assume the Daily Mail because you are completely ignorant of the ironic reality. Papers like the Guardian do more than enough in turning people against the views you and they hold. 

I've already told you I wouldn't support such an organisation and I ain't the middle aged white racist skinhead you think anyone who argues with you and has some nationalistic spirit must be.

Edited by Rozalia
  • Upvote 1

Fascism doesn't necessarily mean nazism. Islamophobia doesn't necessarily mean it, either. You're looking too deep into things.

What's your point? Nazism is a form of fascism which espouses, amongst other things, the idea that the Jews were and are responsible for the "new world order" and that the Germans had to take back control of their country from their influence.

Fascism is a nationalist, authoritarian and right wing form of government. By its very nature it advocates the supremacy of one nation state - a single racial ethnic group united against all others. In some cases this is extended to the wider racial group - almost universally a white one.

Fascism as a modern political movement was born out of social darwinism, violence and a massive inferiority complex. It still breeds true to this day. Anyone who stands up and calls themselves a fascist is either ignorant of what they're saying, or in their heart they belief their nation and race to be superior to all others. To me that's frankly repulsive, and regardless of whether people accept the moniker of nazi or not, the mindset of the self-declared fascist is the mindset that led to the rise to power of the Nazi movement in Germany and in other countries around the world since then.

Here's a reminder of what RL fascists actually look like- the kind you meet on the streets, not the kind who type behind their computer screens and their false names, safe in their homes:

457402.jpg

☾☆

Priest of Dio

just because the Nazis did something doesn't mean it's automatically wrong

That said, fascists don't tend to pursue their methods democratically, and there does come a time when free thinking people need to act to protect their constitutional rights from the fascist menace.

The scary thing is that they do tend to pursue power democratically or within whatever system exists.

-signature removed for rules violation-

fascists are disgusting sub human racist pigs. 

No, they're human beings. You're just a an ass backwards idiot. You promote a communist nation, which ideologically is liberal, while somehow being a near fascist conservative yourself. You can debate the biological makeup of "fascists" with me after you figure out your own opinion.

• Upvote 1

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

No, they're human beings. You're just a an ass backwards idiot. You promote a communist nation, which ideologically is liberal, while somehow being a near fascist conservative yourself. You can debate the biological makeup of "fascists" with me after you figure out your own opinion.

i roleplay as communist authoritarian like soviet union. i am against fascist parties are they link with capitalism to destroy the union. 

What's your point? Nazism is a form of fascism which espouses, amongst other things, the idea that the Jews were and are responsible for the "new world order" and that the Germans had to take back control of their country from their influence.

Fascism is a nationalist, authoritarian and right wing form of government. By its very nature it advocates the supremacy of one nation state - a single racial ethnic group united against all others. In some cases this is extended to the wider racial group - almost universally a white one.

Fascism as a modern political movement was born out of social darwinism, violence and a massive inferiority complex. It still breeds true to this day. Anyone who stands up and calls themselves a fascist is either ignorant of what they're saying, or in their heart they belief their nation and race to be superior to all others. To me that's frankly repulsive, and regardless of whether people accept the moniker of nazi or not, the mindset of the self-declared fascist is the mindset that led to the rise to power of the Nazi movement in Germany and in other countries around the world since then.

Here's a reminder of what RL fascists actually look like- the kind you meet on the streets, not the kind who type behind their computer screens and their false names, safe in their homes:

I'm more left wing economically than you and socially I have no doubt I'm more "Libertarian" too also. Me being Nationalistic does not mean you can then say I want to genocide people because I must obviously be a Nazi.

So all Nationalists are fascists? I'm not afraid to say it, I put more importance on the people from my country (whatever the colour but you no doubt think I'm lying). If I have to say a country I find the most important, it would be my own again. Is it superior to all others? Ideally it should be, but it's heavily weakened by the Political Elite you support happily. If people take issue with that and think their nation is superior... all the power to them, cool, unless they're not over here anyway.

Laughable, oh boy, you posted a disparaging photo. Let me guess all people with your views are all trendy, have perfect bodies, good looks, and saints huh? The tactic of "all X" are ugly, poor, and so on does you no favours. 
  • Upvote 4

i roleplay as communist authoritarian like soviet union. i am against fascist parties are they link with capitalism to destroy the union. 

I counter your argument with

yu-gi-oh-wat-card_o_1804093.jpg

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

--Foxburo Wiki--

i am authortatian communist against fascist. read what i put

My Wat card beats your inconsistent grammar. :v

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

--Foxburo Wiki--