• Moderate beard no sideburns
    • Large beard no sideburns
    • Moustache moderate sideburns moderate beard
    • Moustache large sideburns moderate beard
    • Moustache large sideburns large beard
    • Moustache moderate sideburns large beard
    • Female no facial hair
    • Female with facial hair

Man.....I'm what you'd you call a "mutt". My dad's side is German on both his parents side (they came to the states in the mid 1800's and my mom is british (a mix of everything) on her dad's which came fo the states in the late 1700's-early 1800's and Swedish on her mom's side who came to the states in the mid 1800's. I was born in California, moved to Arizona before I started school. Joined the navy after high school and lived in Japan, Hawaii, Virginia, Connecticut (which is where I retired from the navy) moved to Missouri for a job, and just moved to southern NY for a job in northern Pennsylvania. So I've been around a bit.

X4EfkAB.png

Man.....I'm what you'd you call a "mutt". My dad's side is German on both his parents side (they came to the states in the mid 1800's and my mom is british (a mix of everything) on her dad's which came fo the states in the late 1700's-early 1800's and Swedish on her mom's side who came to the states in the mid 1800's. I was born in California, moved to Arizona before I started school. Joined the navy after high school and lived in Japan, Hawaii, Virginia, Connecticut (which is where I retired from the navy) moved to Missouri for a job, and just moved to southern NY for a job in northern Pennsylvania. So I've been around a bit.

Southern tier or closer to NYC?

Yeah, learning a trade, seeing the world (20 plus countries including the U.A.E., Saudi Aribia, Oman and Pakistan.), 

I bet that was cool. I've always wanted to go to Oman and really the less-killy part of the Middle East. 

America is... I can't really put America into words.

1511694_857760484313550_8073352251296339

• Upvote 1

NODOLsmall.png.a7aa9c0a05fa266425cd7e83d8ccb3dd.png

I bet that was cool. I've always wanted to go to Oman and really the less-killy part of the Middle East. 

1511694_857760484313550_8073352251296339

Went to Muscat twice, which is real cool and Salalah once which is closer to Yemen.  Didn't really get a fun vibe from there though.  Nice enough place, just not a party town.  U.A.E. (Dubai and Abu Dhabi more times then I can count) and Bahrain were real cool.  The shopping, the Gold Souks were fricking amazing and believe it or not, the night life was pretty damn good....at least when I was there.

• Upvote 1

X4EfkAB.png

Went to Muscat twice, which is real cool and Salalah once which is closer to Yemen.  Didn't really get a fun vibe from there though.  Nice enough place, just not a party town.  U.A.E. (Dubai and Abu Dhabi more times then I can count) and Bahrain were real cool.  The shopping, the Gold Souks were fricking amazing and believe it or not, the night life was pretty damn good....at least when I was there.

Wow, that sounds pretty cool. Thank you for your service. 

NODOLsmall.png.a7aa9c0a05fa266425cd7e83d8ccb3dd.png

It takes me forever to grow a beard. Native American genes do not allow for a full growth. I am at 2 months no shaving except the sideburns and its still scruffy. Every year for 3 months I try to grow one out, In the middle of growing one out right now. Wish me luck!

It takes a month or so no shaving to get my sideburns and other bodily hairs. My beard I have never shaved

Caliph of The Caliphate of Arabia. Caliph of the Islamic State of Arabia. Principle of The Principality of Chechnya. Grand Emir of The Emirate of The Caucus. Emperor of the Empire of Persia. Sultan of The Sultanates of Turkey and The Crimea. Czar of the Tsardom of The Balkans. Archon of The Archonate of Greece. Supreme Consul of The Consulate of Italy. Shah of The Shahdom Of Khorason

It takes a month or so no shaving to get my sideburns and other bodily hairs. My beard I have never shaved

Is it true that if you are a "true Muslim" (from what I've heard) that you are not to shave your beard as it shows that you are religious?

Tiocfaidh ár lá

=Censored by Politics and War Moderation team=

s6McZGm.jpg?1

Is it true that if you are a "true Muslim" (from what I've heard) that you are not to shave your beard as it shows that you are religious?

My father is beardless

The prophet (saw) was bearded and therefore as we strive to be like him we shall too strive to be bearded.

It is sunnah ( good but not obligatory) too be bearded

Caliph of The Caliphate of Arabia. Caliph of the Islamic State of Arabia. Principle of The Principality of Chechnya. Grand Emir of The Emirate of The Caucus. Emperor of the Empire of Persia. Sultan of The Sultanates of Turkey and The Crimea. Czar of the Tsardom of The Balkans. Archon of The Archonate of Greece. Supreme Consul of The Consulate of Italy. Shah of The Shahdom Of Khorason

• 3 weeks later...

I can't fly anymore....they mistakenly put my name in the 'No fly list' and it's taking forever to fight

why that happened to my uncle. There was a wanted guy with his surname and his DOB and he couldn't get to SA to work