• Moustache large sideburns large beard
    • Moustache moderate sideburns large beard
    • Female no facial hair
    • Female with facial hair

Simply answer the question

This isn't role play and if you don't want to don't answer and don't post

Decide for yourselves on what is moderate and large

Edited by Abu Haddad

Caliph of The Caliphate of Arabia. Caliph of the Islamic State of Arabia. Principle of The Principality of Chechnya. Grand Emir of The Emirate of The Caucus. Emperor of the Empire of Persia. Sultan of The Sultanates of Turkey and The Crimea. Czar of the Tsardom of The Balkans. Archon of The Archonate of Greece. Supreme Consul of The Consulate of Italy. Shah of The Shahdom Of Khorason

Sewick your far too young for facial hair

Caliph of The Caliphate of Arabia. Caliph of the Islamic State of Arabia. Principle of The Principality of Chechnya. Grand Emir of The Emirate of The Caucus. Emperor of the Empire of Persia. Sultan of The Sultanates of Turkey and The Crimea. Czar of the Tsardom of The Balkans. Archon of The Archonate of Greece. Supreme Consul of The Consulate of Italy. Shah of The Shahdom Of Khorason

I used to shave everyday, but soon that became tedious and now I shave about once a week. I also need to go get a hair cut, but I'm waiting for pay day to roll around.

Tiocfaidh ár lá

=Censored by Politics and War Moderation team=

s6McZGm.jpg?1

Female with facial hair.

I've seen women with moustaches but not beard.

Someone care to research

I might shave because shaving stimulates hair growth

Female with facial hair.

I've seen women with moustaches but not beard.

Someone care to research

I might shave because shaving stimulates hair growth

I can agree that shaving helps.

Tiocfaidh ár lá

=Censored by Politics and War Moderation team=

s6McZGm.jpg?1

I quite likemy facial hair and I've only shaved myself 5-10 times in the few years I've grown hair. My barber does face and hair for £15 but it is expensive and I'm considering doing my facial in the mirror more often.

Well, since I had to shave everyday for 20 years when I was in the navy, I only shave once a week now......usually Monday mornings. You don't have "scruffy" or "5 o'clock shadow".

In the navy for 20 years heck what a waste of a life.

Put yours up I'll put mine.

In the navy for 20 years heck what a waste of a life.

Yeah, learning a trade, seeing the world (20 plus countries including the U.A.E., Saudi Aribia, Oman and Pakistan.), now receiving a monthly retirment check for the rest of my life, free medical coverage for my wife and I for life (and my kids until they are 26 if they stay in college) and the "Post 9/11 GI Bill". Yup.....a complete waste. What have you done with your life?

Edited by Sailor Jerry
  • Upvote 6

X4EfkAB.png

I've planned it to the last detail. You get so much from the navy?

I've planned it to the last detail. You get so much from the navy?

As to your first part......meaning what?As to your second part, yes, anyone who does at least 20 yearsin the U.S. military (any branch) will get those benefits....plus a few others offered by the state in which you live.

X4EfkAB.png

My palm for life. Study Russian English, Business, Advanced maths, computer science, geography and science for GCSE, so further maths, Russian, physics and chemistry for alevels. Get a masters degree in engineering and then a degree in petroleum engineering. By now I'll be 26. Get a year or two work in offshore and land oil refineries and drills. Get petroleum engineernjob in UK. Five year later at 32 move to Saudi and work for Aramco as petroleum engineer on wage of approx $150,000 plus free housing and transport and visa

So's but unable to find any suitable images.

My palm for life. Study Russian English, Business, Advanced maths, computer science, geography and science for GCSE, so further maths, Russian, physics and chemistry for alevels. Get a masters degree in engineering and then a degree in petroleum engineering. By now I'll be 26. Get a year or two work in offshore and land oil refineries and drills. Get petroleum engineernjob in UK. Five year later at 32 move to Saudi and work for Aramco as petroleum engineer on wage of approx $150,000 plus free housing and transport and visa

My plan is I will study sociology and political science. Then I will run for mayor of my hometown and keep rising in the political field in America.

Where is your hometown.

I'm a Londoner

Good old england

I can a snake meddling their way into global domination

Jerry where you from.

America is the land of immigrants please state where you are originally form.

I'm form Ha'il in Saudi Arabai

Jerry where you from.

America is the land of immigrants please state where you are originally form.

I'm form Ha'il in Saudi Arabai

My family was originally French and English. I am actually the 24th great nephew of William the Conqueror. Edited by Habibullah Sewick